I am eager to resolve my hate against gay people and the LGBT movement.

Alexander

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I don't see anything entertaining in comic book movies, but most of the world disagrees with me.  What are you gonna do. 

There is nothing wrong with trying to understand why people like it. Also most of the world is underdeveloped and psychologically damaged. 

5 minutes ago, Rose said:

Why do you think it sells? I don’t see anything entertaining in it. 

I don't know.  It's more interesting and fun to watch Brad Mondo do hair stuff than some random woman for most of the population. It's novel and different and intentionally over the top. People I've met in real life that are gay are nothing like that,  they're often very quiet and reserved.  I'd rather watch Rajiv Surendra or Preppy Kitchen than Martha Stewart because when I compare myself with her I always come up short. But with Rajiv I don't do that, he's just plain delightful and inspiring . It celebrates a freedom that loving beauty or beautiful things or housekeeping or baking, or etc, isn't just for women and isn't old fashioned or boring. That's there's joy in it not matter who you are. Just a guess.

Youtube Channel  

Here’s something weird, as far as being disgusted or working through judgement… I can’t wrap my head around how women are attracted to men. I’ve contemplated it numerous times. I get nowhere. Men to woman & woman to woman, I get, but woman to men… utter mystery. It never bothers me or feels discordant though and I suspect it’s because while I’m not attracted to men and can’t really relate there, I do love em a bunch. It’s easy to see how much we’re actually the same. 

Also there’s always emotional guidance. Leave room for the possibility it’s the self referential thought, such as “I feel disgusted” that doesn’t resonate. I mean, maybe what you feel like is love… and a certain thought or perspective feels disgusting, or is met with the guidance of hate or what have you. 

Same for releasing my judgment. Maybe it’s the ‘my’ that feels more off. Almost seems like that would imply something about you.

@Mandy

It’s still seems really funny that for months apparently you thought I was female. Even mentioning having kids you thought it was with a female partner as a female. 😂 Still cracks me up. 

35 minutes ago, Phil said:

I can’t wrap my head around how women are attracted to men.

I think that women aren’t really attracted to how men look per se.. perhaps when they are younger - but even then it’s always the “pretty” boys they are attracted to.. not someone hairy and “lumberjack-y”

Female body is attractive to both males and females, it is aesthetically more “clean” looking, smooth, soft, not hairy lol, etc.

42 minutes ago, Phil said:

Here’s something weird, as far as being disgusted or working through judgement… I can’t wrap my head around how women are attracted to men. I’ve contemplated it numerous times. I get nowhere. Men to woman & woman to woman, I get, but woman to men… utter mystery. It never bothers me or feels discordant though and I suspect it’s because while I’m not attracted to men and can’t really relate there, I do love em a bunch. It’s easy to see how much we’re actually the same. 

Also there’s always emotional guidance. Leave room for the possibility it’s the self referential thought, such as “I feel disgusted” that doesn’t resonate. I mean, maybe what you feel like is love… and a certain thought or perspective feels disgusting, or is met with the guidance of hate or what have you. 

Same for releasing my judgment. Maybe it’s the ‘my’ that feels more off. Almost seems like that would imply something about you.

@Mandy

It’s still seems really funny that for months apparently you thought I was female. Even mentioning having kids you thought it was with a female partner as a female. 😂 Still cracks me up. 

It's a fucking miracle dude. 😂

Maybe the statue of the guy sitting down thinking was actually contemplating the same subject as you. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

10 minutes ago, Rose said:

Female body is attractive to both males and females, it is aesthetically more “clean” looking, smooth, soft, not hairy lol, etc.

It's unique depending on the girl. I once met a girl who was super into hairy guys to the point where I was like woah chill...

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

24 minutes ago, Orb said:

It's unique depending on the girl. I once met a girl who was super into hairy guys to the point where I was like woah chill...

I also like hairy dudes, but it’s a different kind of like. What’s attractive about them is that they appear masculine. 

Now if you dress up a hairy dude in thongs and leather high heel boots I would be disgusted - and I am pretty sure your friend would be too. 

While you can dress a pretty girl in pretty much anything and she would still be attractive. 

Edited by Rose

4 hours ago, Mandy said:

I don't know.  It's more interesting and fun to watch Brad Mondo do hair stuff than some random woman for most of the population. It's novel and different and intentionally over the top. People I've met in real life that are gay are nothing like that,  they're often very quiet and reserved.  I'd rather watch Rajiv Surendra or Preppy Kitchen than Martha Stewart because when I compare myself with her I always come up short. But with Rajiv I don't do that, he's just plain delightful and inspiring . It celebrates a freedom that loving beauty or beautiful things or housekeeping or baking, or etc, isn't just for women and isn't old fashioned or boring. That's there's joy in it not matter who you are. Just a guess.

Yes, in that way I get it, it’s like this guy:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzTbt4Jrb1L/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

But I was talking about in night clubs, the overly sexual dancing/clothing, from what I saw gay night clubs/bars are very sexually open.

9 minutes ago, Rose said:

But I was talking about in night clubs, the overly sexual dancing/clothing, from what I saw gay night clubs/bars are very sexually open.

Lol, yes that is the reason they exist, and are known to be what they are.  That way, you don't have to go if you're not down with it. 

Edited by Jonas Long