I am eager to resolve my hate against gay people and the LGBT movement.

Alexander

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

"Authoritarianism by the woke mob and media like Facebook and Twitter" is a fox news hot topic, what you said is exactly what they say.

Here's the catch....I never said that.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 hours ago, Orb said:

No you dont have to put up with offense, but actually have a conversation with the person instead of immediately wanting to suppress them, that is what I mean by authoritarian. Needing to be validated super fast to the point where if something is disagreeable you just want to get rid of it asap. 

This is Fox talk

On 11/24/2023 at 10:14 AM, Jonas Long said:

It strikes me as the exact movie you would make if you really wanted to say and show tons of terrible racism for the length of a whole movie(an overly long ass one at that) and "get away with it" by at the very end killing one bad white guy. 

Man with respect, this is a terrible take. Jamie Foxx is likable and badass. Pretty much the only good white person in that movie is dr king. Pretty much every other white person in that movie is a disgusting person. The whole final 30 minutes is satisfying as hell watching Jamie foxx kill all the villains.

9 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Man with respect, this is a terrible take. Jamie Foxx is likable and badass. Pretty much the only good white person in that movie is dr king. Pretty much every other white person in that movie is a disgusting person. The whole final 30 minutes is satisfying as hell watching Jamie foxx kill all the villains.

That would be the popular concensus