I am eager to resolve my hate against gay people and the LGBT movement.

Alexander

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Now you know how women feel, and why they end up hating men sometimes. 

I think anyone feels this way when they are being hit on by people they don’t find attractive/are repulsed by - depending on the degree of repulsion/level of hitting.

No woman would get annoyed if an attractive to her man was hitting on her. 

Edited by Rose

2 minutes ago, Rose said:

I think anyone feels this way when they are being hit on by people they don’t find attractive/are repulsed by.

No woman would get annoyed if an attractive for them men were hitting on them. 

Guys don't tend to think about it this way though.  They feel entitled to hit on any woman under any circumstances, but get upset if they are hit on by a gay guy. 

Edited by Jonas Long

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Guys don't tend to think about it this way though.  They feel entitled to hit on any woman under any circumstances, but get upset if they are hit on by a gay guy. 

I don’t think there is anything wrong for men to try their chances. Otherwise you get a bunch of soy boys.

Edited by Rose

1 hour ago, Rose said:

As a woman, I also find gay men that are feminine “uncomfortable”.

I’ve been to a gay club, I’ve seen gay men wear short skirts, heels, makeup and twerk. It bugged me to see men in that form, made “men” in general less attractive to me and I feel it also made me a bit suspicious that all men could be secretly gay/have that side to them but hide it away.

Weirdly, I don’t have the same feeling for very butch lesbians. So highly masculine females are ok for me, but highly feminine males are a bit gross for me.

See @Devin

Hetero folks are so bothered that it's more for their sake that establishments give these fragile souls a warning before they subject themselves to some gay shit. 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Nice comparison.

My point was explaining to Devin why gay bars advertise themselves as such.  He was saying they shouldn't be. 

I am making it absurd on purpose. 

People have their preferences, doesn’t make them fragile. No need to call them names or make anyone like what you like.

13 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

See @Devin

Hetero folks are so bothered that it's more for their sake that establishments give these fragile souls a warning before they subject themselves to some gay shit. 

I still don't think that has to do with gay, I wouldn't want to be at a bar with a woman doing that either.

2 hours ago, Rose said:

As a woman, I also find gay men that are feminine “uncomfortable”.

I’ve been to a gay club, I’ve seen gay men wear short skirts, heels, makeup and twerk. It bugged me to see men in that form, made “men” in general less attractive to me and I feel it also made me a bit suspicious that all men could be secretly gay/have that side to them but hide it away.

Weirdly, I don’t have the same feeling for very butch lesbians. So highly masculine females are ok for me, but highly feminine males are a bit gross for me.

Perhaps because what you perceive as feminine is associated with shame. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

Sounds like Alexander probably wasn't at a friendly bar and he still gets hit on.

And wasn't happy about it.  Look a gay bar is just like a biker bar or a sports bar. People with similar interests or inclinations like to get together.  And obviously at the time they came about it was a necessity that gay dudes know where they are allowed to cut loose and be themselves.  Even now, its just easier, if you are gay and want to hook up or just relax around others you can be totally yourself around.  It's like dating sites,it's just easiest because you know for a fact everyone there is trying to date.  It's a given, you don't have to sift through those who dont.

Edited by Jonas Long

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Perhaps because what you perceive as feminine is associated with shame. 

It could be. There are certain aspects of feminine that I consider stupid/empty/uninteresting. 

With some gay men, it’s even the way they talk - kind of like how that valley girl talk is annoying. 

I also get annoyed because I feel they focus too much on these expression, exaggerate them to extreme, and it seems that feminine sexual expression is a big part of their identity. 

I think it goes back to the fact that I have an “intellectual ego” and “stupid behaviour” annoys me. 

Edited by Rose

10 minutes ago, Rose said:

I also get annoyed because I feel they focus too much on these expression, exaggerate them to extreme, and it seems that feminine sexual expression is a big part of their identity.

I think the exaggeration is a big entertainment thing right now, it sells. 🤷‍♀️ It doesn't really have anything to do with homosexuality, but more to do with entertainment, imo.

Youtube Channel