Just now, Orb said:

Actually employ common sense my brother in christ, do you think people are okay with us eating each other? Hell no lol. 

And yes I'd rather kill an animal and eat it than a human because I prefer humans 😈

Ah yes I'm the low consciousness meat eater, I just haven't ascended to you guys level of enlightenment where I can levitate so I dont step on insects God forbid! 😟

Why do you think Christian eat the body of Christ?  

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

Actually employ common sense my brother in christ, do you think people are okay with us eating each other? Hell no lol. 

And yes I'd rather kill an animal and eat it than a human because I prefer humans 😈

Ah yes I'm the low consciousness meat eater, I just haven't ascended to you guys level of enlightenment where I can levitate so I dont step on insects God forbid! 😟

Insect protein is pretty good too.

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Mandy it doesn't matter lol, I know how this works. 

This forum skews heavily left so I always look like the backwards old conservative or something while you guys look like the bright shining angels who are on the right side of history! ☀️

Diet and longevity, better farming and land use practices and climate change should not be politicized topics. No one is looking at you. 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Mandy said:

Diet and longevity, better farming and land use practices and climate change should not be politicized topics. No one is looking at you. 

Unfortunately they are. It's just the truth it's fine. When people group up together with similar beliefs and one guy believes something different he's gonna get destroyed lol. Why be upset at human nature? Political stuff will always be divisive, unless you just agree with us 😉....

♾️

@Mandy I agree that land use can be more efficient but this doesn't equate to meat eating is bad or backwards or whatever. 

Like our cars don't utilize gas completely and so they release that gassy smell sometimes, therefore we shouldn't drive cars anymore. 

Like wait a minute Jesus christ, what about a car with a different fuel source? Or a combustion engine that uses up more fuel? 

♾️

Just now, Orb said:

Unfortunately they are. It's just the truth it's fine. When people group up together with similar beliefs and one guy believes something different he's gonna get destroyed lol. Why be upset at human nature? Political stuff will always be divisive, unless you just agree with us 😉....

Expectations about how people are going to think or respond to you is the biggest barrier to love and true conversation. "I'm just gonna stop sharing because THIS IS HOW things always go. THIS person leans left/right, forwards, backward, No. It's just a dance.

giphy.gif

No one wants to destroy you. 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Orb said:

There are more sustainable ways to raise cattle, chickens, etc. 

I don't agree with the current way either. But just because the method of processing meat is inefficient doesn't mean getting rid of meat is the solution, we can look into more efficient ways of processing it.

Feel into it.

The animal product industry doesn't see animals as animals. They are strands of DNA which produce products.

When you make food out of an animal, you "shoot" energy, or food, through a system (DNA)  to produce, food.

You lose energy in the process. The animal moves, breathes. It's heart pumps blood. It's body performs bodily functions, to live like you live.

And lots of it is put aside as garbage; bones, brains, most organs.

Why not just eat that food that we feed to animals?

We can live without meat. Or, we can live without hundreds of grams of meat a week. Maybe some organic, free & happy animal products every now and then. But not like this.

There must be a better way. God is not an idiot.

There must be an effortless way.

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Mandy I agree that land use can be more efficient but this doesn't equate to meat eating is bad or backwards or whatever. 

Like our cars don't utilize gas completely and so they release that gassy smell sometimes, therefore we shouldn't drive cars anymore. 

Like wait a minute Jesus christ, what about a car with a different fuel source? Or a combustion engine that uses up more fuel? 

No one said that, I think we're discussing that the way it's currently being done isn't working out so well. Things aren't going so HOT. oh wait, yes they are, that's the problem. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Expectations about how people are going to think or respond to you is the biggest barrier to love and true conversation. "I'm just gonna stop sharing because THIS IS HOW things always go. THIS person leans left/right, forwards, backward, No. It's just a dance.

giphy.gif

No one wants to destroy you. 

This literally happens to me everytime I make a thread in this section of the forum lol. I'm always the crazy guy on here apparently.

♾️

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

No one said that, I think we're discussing that they way it's currently being done isn't working out so well. Things aren't going so HOT. oh wait, yes they are, that's the problem. 

I mean, you kinda said that 

12 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Mandy it doesn't matter lol, I know how this works. 

This forum skews heavily left so I always look like the backwards old conservative or something while you guys look like the bright shining angels who are on the right side of history! ☀️

Nobody besides you mentioned politics.

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Feel into it.

The animal product industry doesn't see animals as animals. They are strands of DNA which produce products.

When you make food out of an animal, you "shoot" energy, or food, through a system (DNA)  to produce, food.

You lose energy in the process. The animal moves, breathes. It's heart pumps blood. It's body performs bodily functions, to live like you live.

And lots of it is put aside as garbage; bones, brains, most organs.

Why not just eat that food that we feed to animals?

We can live without meat. Or, we can live without hundreds of grams of meat a week. Maybe some organic, free & happy animal products every now and then. But not like this.

There must be a better way. God is not an idiot.

The food we feed to animals is not highly bioavailable in our guts. This is actually the genius of God's creation. 

You feed these tougher to digest foods to animals who do utilize these nutrients more efficiently and then eat that animal and absorb all of the nutrients. 

Our ancestors literally had to eat meat to survive, meat was very much needed lol. Meat is highly nutrient dense, imagine being a caveman and being able to get multiple vitamins, full spectrum of protein from a piece of steak, whereas you had to find a shitload of veggies in the wild to match that piece of steak and still it wasn't as bioavailable.

♾️

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Because people on the right tend to deny things like climate change?  

I find people on the right to be more pragmatic on the climate change situation whereas people on the left tend to be too idealistic. 

A lot of people on the right actually support building more nuclear reactors which produce a shitload of CLEAN energy, yet for some reason the establishment doesn't support it...🤔

♾️

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

The food we feed to animals is not highly bioavailable in our guts. This is actually the genius of God's creation. 

"Genius"? To require suffering and death of others to feed you?

Why even require food in the first place?

What kind of "genius" would make it required to swallow material in order to live?

George Carlin once said that god is obviously a man because no woman would make this shit up.

There must be an effortless way.

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

I find people on the right to be more pragmatic on the climate change situation whereas people on the left tend to be too idealistic. 

A lot of people on the right actually support building more nuclear reactors which produce a shitload of CLEAN energy, yet for some reason the establishment doesn't support it...🤔

Really? 

I find people on the right believe climate change is a "hoax" 

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

"Genius"? To require suffering and death of others to feed you?

Why even require food in the first place?

What kind of "genius" would make it required to swallow material in order to live?

George Carlin once said that god is obviously a man because no woman would make this shit up.

I'm genuinely confused like have you heard of tigers, lions, bears? 

Have you seen a nature documentary? 

Several species of animals consume other forms of life. 

Edited by Orb

♾️