Just now, Jonas Long said:

Really? 

I find people on the right believe climate change is a "hoax" 

Not climate change, but the agenda is found to be a hoax. They usually mean the climate change agenda, the propaganda itself, the fear mongering aspect. And how this is used to make money.

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

Not climate change, but the agenda is found to be a hoax. They usually mean the climate change agenda, the propaganda itself, the fear mongering aspect. And how this is used to make money.

I've never heard anyone on the right express any concern over climate change. 

What is the incentive to deny climate change?  Isn't that about money too? 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

I've never heard anyone on the right express any concern over climate change. 

What is the incentive to deny climate change?  Isn't that about money too? 

Definitely, there's bad players on both sides. Most people in general mean well.

♾️

1 minute ago, Alexander said:

Chill  guys ,relax .We are meant to eat meat.When I was a bodybuilder I had to take around 200 grams of animal based proteins.Which meant I eat a lot of meat and I don't feel sorry for it.

I don't have an issue with vegan or meat eating lifestyle. You can thrive on both. 

But it's when you start doing that thing of implying that your way is the absolute way that things start getting religious.

♾️

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Chill  guys ,relax .We are meant to eat meat.When I was a bodybuilder I had to take around 200 grams of animal based proteins.Which meant I eat a lot of meat and I don't feel sorry for it.

Oh, well since you did that and don't feel sorry about it, case closed, nevermind.  Why didn't you say so sooner? 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

They do all this to feed a cow in a feed lot, why the hell don't they just let the cows graze, no tractors, no runoff, no herbicide, auto manure spreading. I think John deere was the cigarettes of agriculture or something, selling water by the river.

And it'd be prettier, Switzerland has cows all over and it's beautiful, barely any soy and corn fields.

Hell yes dude! That would be so beautiful in the USA.

♾️

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

It's probably because soy and corn make the cattle grow bigger and faster. 🤔 It's so energy dense. And not just cows, but other animals too. You couldn't grow that much meat with just grass.

Also they probably sell soy and corn abroad.

It is, but that seems small picture to me, just raise more cows, we have a toooon of corn and soybean land, you could not fill them up, we used to have millions of wild Buffalo here.

Just now, Devin said:

@Orbhow is what an individual chooses to eat political? No one mentioned policy on food.

I love meat, I wish fish weren't polluted, I've killed animals even with a knife and have no reservation for it to eat it.

You're right Jesus christ I just had some emotional stuff come out and just realized 😂. The discussion earlier was actually great I'm a bit embarrassed for disrupting it lol sorry guys.

♾️

Just now, Blessed2 said:

Are you a tiger a lion or a bear?

It doesn't matter the point is there's nothing unnatural about eating other animals because so many lifeforms including us do it. 

You think our ancestors would've survived eating a bowl of veggies in the wild? Do you know how long it'd take them just to make a salad 😂

♾️

@Blessed2 it just doesn't bother me that the animals go through pain, pain is something we all experience, it's simply sensory guidance for the animal to maintain its current form as that animal, of course it will feel pain. 

I would too if a lion was eating me because it's hungry. That's creation.

I do prefer quicker methods of killing the animal though, so it experiences the least pain possible.

Edited by Orb

♾️