Seductive Coitus - my feminine feelings

Reena

Dialogue script. 

Me : * I am having trouble. 

My psycho lover : you know you're possessed by a demon. *places a large wooden cross over my head. Pressing hard. 

Me : what's going on? 

My psycho lover: I'm the exorcist right now. The demon will leave your body. 

Me : I feel like a demon is entering me rather than leaving. (I laugh hysterically). 

My psycho lover : ahh! That's a sign. Laughing like that means you've a demon inside you. 

Me : *shrugs 

My psycho lover : Now.. Start acting like there's a demon in you. Baby. This is being televised. I have to show people that I got rid of your demons. You have to pretend like the demon is leaving you. 

Me :  this is... vile...  just get out. Get out of here. Whispers - get out. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I felt like my destiny was attached forever with this psycho lover. Only he could understand me. Only he could establish that closeness with me. He could love me. He could fuck me. He could understand my deepest instincts 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Me : I don't know what to do. 

My psycho lover : 

Me : 

My psycho lover:  

Me : 

Woh lahme 

Edited by Reena

I don't know why I call him psycho.. Maybe because he is a dark force. 

And I'm probably attracted to a dark force in him. 

Why should it be called the dark force? 

Because it's controlling, stage red, dominant, commanding, authoritarian and capable of dark magic and shouldn't be messed with. 

As long as you are in communion with this force, it will protect you. 

Just now, Reena said:

Because it's controlling, stage red, dominant, commanding, authoritarian and capable of dark magic and shouldn't be messed with. 

As compared to a bright force, this force can be punitive rather than empathetic. It's favor comes only from honesty and obedience. 

An empathetic force is protective but does not possess the capability to command or control. 

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Different forms of love 

Karmic love - related to past existence or past life. 

Psychic/intuitive love - The guiding type of love 

Compassionate love - nurturing affectionate love 

Connection love - where you feel the way the other person feels. If they're sad, you feel too. Transference love. 

Protective love - one that is always ensuring your safety 

Tough love - Disciplinarian love 

Giving love - when you give your time to others. 

Romantic love 

Spiritual love 

Devotional love. 

Religious love 

Supernatural love. 

Edited by Reena

I think there are other more darker forms of love. They go into a different realm. Like dark arts. 

And dark love. Like white chocolate and dark chocolate. 

Darker forms of love 

- black magic, dark arts, narcissistic love, Gothic elements, power based love. (Infantilization), Seizing. Possession. Witch. Dayan. Jinn. Jinnat. Sex. Reptilian, Reptile, Lizard, Tantra. Tantric. Chemistry. Tantrik dhongibaba. Kaalu jaadu. 

Jhaadu baba. Satanism. Skull. Mask. Jhaadu. Feathers. Black pearl. Dark symbols. Black candle. Psychic attacks. 

Darkness. Psychic attacks. Venom versus venom 

Ostrich feather. 

images - 2023-11-05T175314.597.jpeg

Edited by Reena

2 types of love and 1 type of malaise (evil, jinn) 

Symbols

Sunflower - positive forms of love

Ostrich feather - this is the jinn or psychic attacks 

Black pearl,sage, broom, black candle, skull - witchcraft and Magick and dark arts, dark love, and liberation. It's the Salt. 

You crave salt when you are dehydrated. You crave dark power when you are suffering too much and feeling helpless and you are failing in life, and you feel infantilized or vulnerable/fragile/weak/

Dark love = domination, power, captivity. 

Remember the words honesty, vulnerability, transparency and obedience, loyalty and submission. 

Dark love is not evil. It's only about power and control. 

Edited by Reena

Evil is a kind of disease that can be very infectious and very sticky, very virulent. 

It rots you. Harms you. Especially attacks vulnerable people. 

Exploitative degrading sexuality  this is bad and should be avoided. 

Empowering, commanding sexuality which feels aesthetic. 

This is dark sex 

Edited by Reena

An example of dark sex is BDSM. 

There are Dom and Sub roles. 

The Dom craves a sub. And the Sub craves a Dom. 

Seductive Coitus is also another form of BDSM

And these are extremely healthy versions of sex. 

Edited by Reena

In Seductive Coitus, there's these elements that make the sex very powerful and greatly  increases bonding. Very addictive bonding. 

- ownership 

- deep chemistry 

- possessiveness 

- belongingness 

- seduction

- control 

-capture

-captivity 

Remember to do this in a healthy consensual manner and not in a way that feels degrading or immoral, unethical. 

Edited by Reena