blue balls = high energy for workout

This is mostly intended for the male audience, and some maturity.

So I've realized today that when I am obsessed with sexual thoughts (to the point of some cum in my underwear) but do not masturbate and instead put it down (blue balling), I was able to exert much more energy during my training. But I still jacked off afterwards because I felt the need to release what I've started before lol.

Was wondering if some people can relate

This is a myth imo. Masturbation does not increase or decrease energy levels. The energy levels revert back to the original state. At least that's the case for me. But I'm a woman, yet I don't think masturbation patterns differ acutely between men and women.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Cupcake as a guy, when I don't masturbate for more than 1 day I may as well be crawling on the walls like im possessed by a demon. 

Its definitely true, your energy levels go up when you don't masturbate. For me it's like a feeling of angst and frustration and I spring outta bed in the mornings. 

I think it's different for women as their biology is a bit different, I saw a girl on youtube say that she can last 6 months without masturbating/having sex and not be that horny. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

48 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Cupcake as a guy, when I don't masturbate for more than 1 day I may as well be crawling on the walls like im possessed by a demon. 

Its definitely true, your energy levels go up when you don't masturbate. For me it's like a feeling of angst and frustration and I spring outta bed in the mornings. 

I think it's different for women as their biology is a bit different, I saw a girl on youtube say that she can last 6 months without masturbating/having sex and not be that horny. 

It probably is psychological honestly. Sperm die and are replaced regardless of whether its released or not.  For me it makes no discernable difference. 

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It probably is psychological honestly. Sperm die and are replaced regardless of whether its released or not.  For me it makes no discernable difference. 

For me it's a physical sensation too, like a feeling in the root chakra area, it feels like a buildup of energy.

♾️

On 4/3/2023 at 8:24 PM, Phil said:

Like a sled atop a snow hill, the tendency or momentum of thought is to go down the previously laid tracks.

That thought has a "tendency" 😂

I see how this thought could resonate but can also be justification for going down tracks one would rather avoid. As if there are previously laid tracks "hard to avoid", as if there is "previous".

4201 is my number

@Winter It's about recognizing the freedom to go in a different direction, and not making oneself into a problem if a tendency is recognized. No one needs or is looking for a justification to suffer in the same ways over and over again, as soon as you realize you're on the same old track the realization that you're really not occurs simultaneously, and you're out. 

Youtube Channel  

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

@Winter It's about recognizing the freedom to go in a different direction, and not making oneself into a problem if a tendency is recognized. No one needs or is looking for a justification to suffer in the same ways over and over again, as soon as you realize you're on the same old track the realization that you're really not occurs simultaneously, and you're out. 

What "tendencies" is there to recognize anyway? 🙂

1 hour ago, Phil said:

That would be ‘the old track’. 

Absolutely

4201 is my number

I am not implying that anyone here is conceptualizing themselves as having tendencies to do unwanted things. Simply pointing out the logical conclusion of conceptualizing oneself or thought to have a "tendency" to do anything. If you think "thought" has tendencies, you are studying "thought" and analyzing it as an external thing. You are and control all of thought, it can only have the tendencies you decide to give it.

Edited by Winter

4201 is my number

On 4/3/2023 at 8:24 PM, Phil said:

Like a sled atop a snow hill, the tendency or momentum of thought is to go down the previously laid tracks. 

Animals don’t have instincts, urges, impulses, obsessions nor an experience of thoughts or emotions. 

1 hour ago, Winter said:

I am not implying that anyone here is conceptualizing themselves as having tendencies to do unwanted things. Simply pointing out the logical conclusion of conceptualizing oneself or thought to have a "tendency" to do anything. If you think "thought" has tendencies, you are studying "thought" and analyzing it as an external thing. You are and control all of thought, it can only have the tendencies you decide to give it.

Seems like saying the same thing, minus there being a decider and an it. 

(Old track). 

(Projection). 

Momentum

On 4/2/2023 at 10:01 PM, Cupcake said:

This is a myth imo. Masturbation does not increase or decrease energy levels. The energy levels revert back to the original state. At least that's the case for me. But I'm a woman, yet I don't think masturbation patterns differ acutely between men and women.

Lolololololol. Firstly, there is a reason why football players have prohibited to have sex the day before an important match. It's not said just because. 

And personally, You don't know the brutal comedown of energy I at least personally have after jerking off

A good way to ruin or just don't go out of home to do exercise or something like that, it's that if I fap an hour before. Absolute crash. 

I literally sometimes have even pain/restless legs after jerking off. I have started to think I have some deficiency or something like that, because I seem to have a harder physical crash than most men.

Having said that I´m not a fan of doing what the OP says because even though yeah it will increase your energy and explosively by X3 at the end is not maintainable. but I guess for especial occasions is a good trick. @fopylo

On 4/2/2023 at 11:02 PM, Jonas Long said:

The pain-restlessness on my legs I have immediately after jerking off is definitely more than just 'psychological'.

But I´m probably a weird case. Some people don't have such a tremendous bad crash. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666