blue balls = high energy for workout

@ConsciousDreamer666

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Having said that I´m not a fan of doing what the OP says because even though yeah it will increase your energy and explosively by X3 at the end is not maintainable. but I guess for especial occasions is a good trick.

Nah man this ain't a trick up my sleeve I plan on using... Just got curious from this experience.

17 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

The pain-restlessness on my legs I have immediately after jerking off is definitely more than just 'psychological'.

But I´m probably a weird case. Some people don't have such a tremendous bad crash. 

I'm not really interested in the details of y'alls boy times honestly, but check out the work of Wilhelm Reich on the subject.  

14 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Wilhelm Reich has a book called the function of the orgasm.  Sort of an antithesis to this other claim.  

No, thanks, I prefer to not take advice to people that talk like this:

On 4/15/2023 at 4:30 PM, Jonas Long said:

I'm not really interested in the details of y'alls boy times honestly

Not to say that my "claim" is not a fucking claim but literally a physical feeling. But whatever, don't even reply please. I don't need your advice. 

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

No, thanks, I prefer to not take advice to people that talk like this:

Not to say that my "claim" is not a fucking claim but literally a physical feeling. But whatever, don't even reply please. I don't need your advice. 

Thus do the starving refuse sustenance 🤷‍♂️

@Jonas Long

On 4/15/2023 at 5:30 PM, Jonas Long said:

I'm not really interested in the details of y'alls boy times honestly

Since this is shared with the intention of a matured dialogue you really don't have to be here if you can't handle it.

I can't lie but I laughed a little from this comment😂

On 4/15/2023 at 5:30 PM, Jonas Long said:

but check out the work of Wilhelm Reich on the subject.

You do seem though to want to take part of this convo. Who is this guy and how do you know about him?

2 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Jonas Long

Since this is shared with the intention of a matured dialogue you really don't have to be here if you can't handle it.

I can't lie but I laughed a little from this comment😂

You do seem though to want to take part of this convo. Who is this guy and how do you know about him?

Check him out.  I first learned about him from a movie called WR mystery of the organism, and then ran into his name here and there while reading about sex magick.  You can harness the power of your orgasm for lots of purposes.  Not having them at all for the purposes discussed here is very dubious at best.  Your sperm don't just stay in you and make you better, and you aren't depleting yourself in any way by releasing it.  They die off and replenish all on their own.  Yeah, I want to offer a counterpoint to what I see as a mistaken notion that gets talked about a lot, but also I'm really not interested in hearing personal details of the amorous relation between yall and your hand. 

@Jonas Long

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I'm really not interested in hearing personal details of the amorous relation between yall and your hand. 

Bro stop playing😂

Ain't no way you're writing this with a serious face.

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Not having them at all for the purposes discussed here is very dubious at best.

All I did was share something and hoping relatability.

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

our sperm don't just stay in you and make you better, and you aren't depleting yourself in any way by releasing it.

This is more like the nofap community you're referring to?

5 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Jonas Long

Bro stop playing😂

Ain't no way you're writing this with a serious face.

All I did was share something and hoping relatability.

This is more like the nofap community you're referring to?

Carry on I guess.  You're right, I'm not really interested in this kind of "locker room talk" so I won't post in this thread anymore.  If you're interested in learning about Wilhelm Reich just look into him. 

On 4/3/2023 at 5:50 AM, fopylo said:

This is mostly intended for the male audience, and some maturity.

So I've realized today that when I am obsessed with sexual thoughts (to the point of some cum in my underwear) but do not masturbate and instead put it down (blue balling), I was able to exert much more energy during my training. But I still jacked off afterwards because I felt the need to release what I've started before lol.

Was wondering if some people can relate

You must learn to 'channel' and circulate the energy, the 'spine' is key here, so things like dancing, yoga, breath work, service or offering and allowance of flow ~

= Transmutation

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

@Pluto

So the transmutation is correlated with me collecting more semen in my balls?

How does releasing my semen result in a lesser ability to transmute?

I did not mention either of your statements, you assumed and misunderstood.

Its not about collecting more, its about circulating / channeling the energy or excess. Your sexual fluids are the most vital fluids in the body 10x that of blood. It is really only meant to be released or given when wanting to co-create a new life. However it is not a crime nor much harm to release every now and then.

You will find the lighter you eat and live, the lesser you invest in the physical desires, the more energetically 'efficient' you become and your overall energy is far more balanced throughout the body, and lesser chance of being built-up in one place or region. Daily exercise helps move things through ~

The Ability to 'transmute' comes down to your vibrational frequency above anything else.

Edited by Pluto

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

@Pluto Oh ok I think I get you, but:

20 hours ago, Pluto said:

Your sexual fluids are the most vital fluids in the body 10x that of blood

Where did you pull that from? What are "sexual fluids" and how are they more powerful than blood?

20 hours ago, Pluto said:

and your overall energy is far more balanced throughout the body, and lesser chance of being built-up in one place or region. Daily exercise helps move things through ~

I do understand this part. I do daily exercise and it is true that I feel less of a need to masturbate. But the question is - is it the "sexual energy" that's circulating throughout my body because of exercise that gives me the energy, or is it solely the act of exercise that gives me the energy throughout the body?

11 hours ago, fopylo said:

@Pluto Oh ok I think I get you, but:

Where did you pull that from? What are "sexual fluids" and how are they more powerful than blood?

I do understand this part. I do daily exercise and it is true that I feel less of a need to masturbate. But the question is - is it the "sexual energy" that's circulating throughout my body because of exercise that gives me the energy, or is it solely the act of exercise that gives me the energy throughout the body?

The sacred fluids of the body, sperm/semen, cerebrospinal / plasma ect... This is common ancient knowledge passed down by the great masters.

Dan Winters is great spiritual-scientist who has many talks on Plasma, DNA, Ascension and Ancient/lost knowledges.

Sexual energy is Creative energy. Exercise (allows the channels of the body to open and release) so the energy effectively circulates throughout the body and is not stagnant in specific places resulting in unbalance of energy flow. This is why Yoga Asanas and similar methods are very popular today.

Opening up the bodies channels allows one to be naturally more 'receptive' to Source energy or the Greater Energy that is you.

Namaste

Edited by Pluto