Giving Up

Blessed2

Give up!

Give up!

Quit the healing work, spiritual work, integration work, learning work!

Embrace suffering!

Embrace weakness, shortcoming, failure!

Embrace the attachment, monkey mind, neuroticism, addiction, comfort zone and laziness!

Embrace the brokenness, sickness, incompleteness!

Embrace depression, insecurity, unworthiness, anger, worry, disappointment, impatience, pessimism and boredom!

What comes to mind of these words? Whatchu think? Whatchu feel?

There must be an effortless way.

On 3/19/2023 at 3:38 PM, Blessed2 said:

Give up!

Give up!

Embrace suffering!

Embrace the attachment, monkey mind, neuroticism, addiction, comfort zone and laziness!

Embrace depression, insecurity, unworthiness, anger, worry, disappointment, impatience, pessimism and boredom!

Dont give up! 🙂

On 3/19/2023 at 10:38 AM, Blessed2 said:

Give up!

Give up!

Embrace suffering!

Don't give in to reasonable doubt temptation to believe tomorrow will be any better than life got to this point in time evolving naturally limited to adapting in the moment here.

There is a time and place for work like this just like there's a time and place to strengthen that sense of I and I alone can do and can be.  It just depends where you are on your path.  But if you're already strong in the Feminine it doesn't make sense to double down on that -- it makes more sense to break out of your comfort-zone and integrate some Masculine.  I know people who are very strong in one but they're weak in integrating the other.  There's a huge fear there in some people.  Some people don't have that fear.  It's almost like some people are restricted to using one side of the brain only and some people can use both sides.  That's just an analogy.  I've gone through periods of time on my path where I felt exactly like you do.  It's a very important area of development work; teachings designed for a very important but still specialized area of development work.  But don't let me tell you what to do either.  You might be trying to attain the Divine Feminine.  You might be so close to that where it's in reach.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There is a time and place for work like this just like there's a time and place to strengthen that sense of I and I alone can do and can be.  It just depends where you are on your path.  But if you're already strong in the Feminine it doesn't make sense to double down on that -- it makes more sense to break out of your comfort-zone and integrate some Masculine.  I know people who are very strong in one but they're weak in integrating the other.  There's a huge fear there in some people.  Some people don't have that fear.  It's almost like some people are restricted to using one side of the brain only and some people can use both sides.  That's just an analogy.  I've gone through periods of time on my path where I felt exactly like you do.  It's a very important area of development work teachings designed for a very important but still specialized area of development work.  But don't let me tell you what to do either.  You might be trying to attain the Divine Feminine.  You might be so close to that where it's in reach.

I thought you were going to chill out on the masculine/feminine jargon?  Its funny you criticize people here for talking about nonduality(when that is the theme of the forum( when you use your own jargon with your own meanings all the time instead of "speaking to people in terms they can understand"

16 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

I thought you were going to chill out on the masculine/feminine jargon?  Its funny you criticize people here for talking about nonduality(when that is the theme of the forum( when you use your own jargon with your own meanings all the time instead of "speaking to people in terms they can understand"

That's like telling someone stop being you.  If you aren't going to comment as to the merits of what I said, don't bother trolling me.  

I'm waiting for someone to tell me there is no you.  Hehe.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Ok fine, nevermind anything I said, and I'm never posting here ever again ever;)

No dude.  Come on.  We're not that thin-skinned around here.  I do realize though that I'm around people who want to believe they don't have a self.  That's kind of challenging sometimes for me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 3/20/2023 at 12:38 AM, MetaSage said:

when your experience is allowed to be what it is, the possibility for being calm arises. Even if you're going through pain or suffering. Allowing seems to transform your experience.

Yes it's quite weird.

When you allow the suffering to be, it actually transforms into joy.

The burden of trying to figure out and fix yourself and your life just falls away.

You return to "today" and there is a sense of contentment, ease and completeness.

Like a buddha suddenly sat down next to you.

Just now, Blessed2 said:

Yes it's quite weird.

When you allow the suffering to be, it actually transforms into joy.

The burden of trying to figure out and fix yourself and your life just falls away.

You return to "today" and there is a sense of contentment, ease and completeness.

Like a buddha suddenly sat down next to you.

true,

joy.

1 hour ago, Lester Retsel said:

He's trying to disintegrate the hermaphrodite...obviously 

😂 that's funny. You got wits.

Though you kinda turn every thread into an argument with Joseph. Why? What's the point?

Edited by Blessed2