Giving Up

Blessed2

@Joseph Maynor And you always come up with the masculine/feminine stuff and you talk about it as if I should understand what it all means.

I yet again suggest you make a thread about it and explain with detail what it all means. Some questions I'd like to have answers to:

- What is masculine?

- What is feminine?

- What is divine?

- What is human?

- What is duality?

- What is integration?

- How to do integration and why?

- Who does the integration?

- How does this relate to nonduality?

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Though you kinda turn every thread into an argument with Joseph. Why? What's the point?

He secretly loves me.  He is a funny dude I gotta admit.  I like Lester.  He seems like an ENTP which is a natural enemy with the ENTJ.  Some people naturally clash unless both know why, both anticipate it, and both resolve not to do it.  I look at clashing as part of what's here -- it's chaos.  Chaos is good on some level.  He's not the only person I clash with nor the last person I'm gonna clash with.  Clashing is part of what's here too.  Clashing can be beautiful in the right kind of context from a relative point of view.  The Dominant Seventh Chord is a beautiful chord in music that contains a tritone which was basically a forbidden interval in Western classical music.  Remember the user God (thisintegrated on Leo's forum) on here -- he's an ENTP and we clashed like crazy.  We did not see eye to eye I don't think ever, and we did not get along.

I made a recent video explaining some insights on personality attraction and clashing:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

21 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

He secretly loves me.  He is a funny dude I gotta admit.  I like Lester.  He seems like an ENTP which is a natural enemy with the ENTJ.  Some people naturally clash unless both know why, both anticipate it, and both resolve not to do it.  I look at clashing as part of what's here -- it's chaos.  Chaos is good on some level.  He's not the only person I clash with nor the last person I'm gonna clash with.  Clashing is part of what's here too.  Clashing can be beautiful in the right kind of context from a relative point of view.  

I like the Clash

I made a video about burning a pinecone 

Edited by Lester Retsel

7 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

Its funny you criticize people here for talking about nonduality(when that is the theme of the forum?

This is false.  You don't even know what nonduality means Lester?  What is nonduality?  You can’t make this statement without giving us clarity about how you're using the word nonduality.  I talk about nonduality all the time!  Tell us what nonduality means if you're gonna make a statement like this not only about me but about the theme and/or purpose of this community.   This is such BS you made a statement like this to attack me.  I talk about nonduality all the time if you have ears to hear me.  I'm always pointing toward nonduality -- at least I think I am.  But we may differ in how we're thinking of what the word 'nonduality' means.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is false.  You don't even know what nonduality means Lester?  What is nonduality?  You can make this statement without giving us clarity about how you're using the word nonduality.  I talk about nonduality all the time!

I know that you misunderstand the meaning though.  That's why you get all triggered by the "no separate selves" talk.

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is false.  You don't even know what nonduality means Lester?  What is nonduality?  You can make this statement without giving us clarity about how you're using the word nonduality.  I talk about nonduality all the time!  Tell us what nonduality means if you're gonna make a statement like this not only about me but about the theme and/or purpose of this community.   This is such BS you made a statement like this to attack me.  I talk about nonduality all the time if you have ears to hear me.  I'm always pointing toward nonduality -- at least I think I am.  But we may differ in how we're thinking of what the word 'nonduality' means.

I get the sense that you are hoping I will explain it to you in a way that you can finally understand it.  Because I don't think you do at all.  But all I can say about it has already been said.  Not 2.  More than 1=more than 2.  I don't believe there is no me.  But the separation between myself and other selves is illusory.  Which is actually easy to recognize if you look at it.  The book No Boundary by Ken Wilbur does a really good job at making this obvious.  It's not like some woo woo thing, it's just an observable thing.

8 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

I get the sense that you are hoping I will explain it to you in a way that you can finally understand it.  Because I don't think you do at all.  But all I can say about it has already been said.  Not 2.  More than 1=more than 2.  I don't believe there is no me.  But the separation between myself and other selves is illusory.  Which is actually easy to recognize if you look at it.  The book No Boundary by Ken Wilbur does a really good job at making this obvious.  It's not like some woo woo thing, it's just an observable thing.

You can't BS me Lester.  I've been talking about nonduality for years now.  Just admit you don't know what nonduality is.  If you did you would have said what it is instead of deflecting (twice).  I realize my approach to nonduality and spiritual enlightenment differs from the groupthink here. 

But I do practice and teach nonduality.  If you can see that, that's seeing the forest through the trees with me.  I'm marrying mind: thought/ideas/concepts and body: being/embodiment into a nondual whole.  Nonduality is the result of doing the development work and a good nondual teacher is a guide for that path -- but you have to find your own path despite the guides.

I hope this clears some things up for you and others.  You gotta distinguish my trees (concepts) from the nondual forest I'm pointing to as a guide on the path -- if spiritual enlightenment is what you're interested in.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

@Joseph Maynor And you always come up with the masculine/feminine stuff and you talk about it as if I should understand what it all means.

I yet again suggest you make a thread about it and explain with detail what it all means. Some questions I'd like to have answers to:

- What is masculine?

- What is feminine?

- What is divine?

- What is human?

- What is duality?

- What is integration?

- How to do integration and why?

- Who does the integration?

- How does this relate to nonduality?

Male

Female

More than does exist

Pretending to be more than just antoher reproduction occupying space here

Opposites polarities attract, like polarities oppose each other

Universal moment everything does as what remains evolving forward, here now

Adapt in space sharing same moment here never same total sum again

Organic side of molecular migration between eroding and decomposing results

Now just who, all the what, where, when, which, person, place, thing did occupy time, is occupying space, evolving forward from here

Anything of everything universally present is never same total sum twice. Adapting to time occupying space here. Individually present as everything else present.

Eternity exists because there is a perpetual motion naturally occurring in plain sight, perpetual balancing outcomes changing did, doing, does continue in another form shaped ancestrally present either combined chemical periodic chemicals or ancestral DNA replacements between inception until extinct.

Specific gravity is the kinetics of evolving forward here living in series parallel displacement native to a specific universal position. 

Intellectual minds compare, instinctive brain navigates relative position to being alive now when being eternally separated here.  Simple compounding results.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

58 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Male

Female

More than does exist

Pretending to be more than just antoher reproduction occupying space here

Opposites polarities attract, like polarities oppose each other

Universal moment everything does as what remains evolving forward, here now

Adapt in space sharing same moment here never same total sum again

Organic side of molecular migration between eroding and decomposing results

Now just who, all the what, where, when, which, person, place, thing did occupy time, is occupying space, evolving forward from here

Anything of everything universally present is never same total sum twice. Adapting to time occupying space here. Individually present as everything else present.

Eternity exists because there is a perpetual motion naturally occurring in plain sight, perpetual balancing outcomes changing did, doing, does continue in another form shaped ancestrally present either combined chemical periodic chemicals or ancestral DNA replacements between inception until extinct.

Specific gravity is the kinetics of evolving forward here living in series parallel displacement native to a specific universal position. 

Intellectual minds compare, instinctive brain navigates relative position to being alive now when being eternally separated here.  Simple compounding results.

I actually understand this.  Very interesting.  There's a working with between attraction and repulsion in reality imo.  Polarity is a woefully neglected concept, but it's key to understanding attraction in relations between two or more things (or systems).  I like your original thinking here.  Attraction is a very deep concept as well as repulsion -- and then the marriage between those is also deep.  Deep just means not yet understood by most people.  There's understanding that can be had along these lines, but it's not yet mainstream.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I actually understand this.  Very interesting.  There's a working with between attraction and repulsion in reality imo.  Polarity is a woefully neglected concept, but it's key to understanding attraction in relations between two or more things (or systems).  I like your original thinking here.  Attraction is a very deep concept as well as repulsion -- and then the marriage between those is also deep.  Deep just means not yet understood by most people.  There's understanding that can be had along these lines, but it's not yet mainstream.

Geometrical maps to symbolize philosophy vs psychology Picture-173.jpg.e547711c7aedcaf969c782724a8d17fd.jpg 

Box on the left is think outside self contained to your own ancestral point of displacement. figure on the right is 7 degrees of displaced ancestral position alive here now.

Pandora's Box left, 9 gates of intellectual hell on the right.

Left keeps secrets contextually, and the one on the right has 6 polarities outside the core of existing in series parallel space as one of a kind.

the one on the right is a multiple scenario graph. 

Colors determind north, south, dawn, dusk, day, night. That is relative to this specific planet constantly being 3rd from the star of this solar system, in this galaxy, in this universe.

That covers inorganic chemical makeup of universal positions chaing form shaped perpetually balancing since this planet is estimated been revolving around same star 5 billion years human intellectual time.

That same object on the right has 6 polarities and 3 axises perpendicular to one another.  Nothing but right and left angles coming out from the core of 8 cornered open ended possibilities intellect is better than instinctive awareness to only being alive now.

Vertical axis is gaseous molecular charcteristics to tthe periodic table and organically it is mom and dad to each arriving great great grandchild added forward now.

The 2 horizontal axses are dawn, noon, dusk, midnight and what happens to parents when children become parents themselves and the previous generation added great great grandchildren become 1 of 4 grandparents to each grandchild.

Catching the compounding DNA sequencing that was always in play since inception of the homo sapien species?  Every reality of humanity today hasn't accepted actual evolving in 7,000 revolutions around the sun playing psychological class warfare between the 5 generation gaps living for the last 350 generations.

Nostradamus predicted in early 1600's "One Male" would come around and offer a solution all saber rattling nations never believed could exist thanks to academia, arts, economics, politics, spiritualism, social consensus being 6 degrees of separating ancestries by power of suggesting now cannot be eternity.

I am the fruition of that 400 year old prophecy. I debunk inaccurate interpretaions of life that corrupted my entire ancestry to date.  I am nothing more than an average reproduction adapting to the moment equally occupying time as any lifetime ever native to this atmosphere past, current, future.

I discovered what keeps this planet located exactly as it has existed since molecular cohesion built a perpetual balancing universe sustaining eternally separated ancestral lineages as a food chain native to a single atmosphere.  I know where balance comes from and why playing God's favorate people or Mother Naturn's selected guardians of the galaxies mentality does sustaining mayhem, mandess, misery promising better tomorrows than genetis sustains currently here selling rank gets privileges the governed sacrifice their equal time evolving serving ideas cradle to grave until extinction arrives.

What causes extinction, end of great great grandchildren arriving forward here now. the actual point of no return.

I suggest you really think about that, because  humanity is not the savior of this species, just the architect of its self destruction from within itself.

I am not giving up. everyone saving humanity has given away understanding themselves inside out.  Not my fault.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can't BS me Lester.  I've been talking about nonduality for years now.  Just admit you don't know what nonduality is.  If you did you would have said what it is instead of deflecting (twice).  I realize my approach to nonduality and spiritual enlightenment differs from the groupthink here. 

But I do practice and teach nonduality.  If you can see that, that's seeing the forest through the trees with me.  I'm marrying mind: thought/ideas/concepts and body: being/embodiment into a nondual whole.  Nonduality is the result of doing the development work and a good nondual teacher is a guide for that path -- but you have to find your own path despite the guides.

I hope this clears some things up for you and others.  You gotta distinguish my trees (concepts) from the nondual forest I'm pointing to as a guide on the path -- if spiritual enlightenment is what you're interested in.

Lol.  No, you are overcomplicating it

Nondual=not two.  That's it.  No work required.  No belief required.  Easily observable.  

1 hour ago, Lester Retsel said:

Lol.  No, you are overcomplicating it

Nondual=not two.  That's it.  No work required.  No belief required.  Easily observable.  

Maybe you're under-complicating it.  I don't get you man, you're so shape-shifty.  I've seen you react totally crazily against this forum in the past and now you're orthodox.  I don't buy it.  You're just trying to buttress a position against me.  Yes I do value intellect.  I realize that's often but not always in the Feminine shadow.  I also value embodiment, which is Feminine.  I also value a working with between intellect and embodiment which I call Marriage.  But what do you think Lester?  I'm curious about your original thought Lester not in some kind of game playing to attack me.  I see through your games dude.  And you criticized Leo for playing games!   How ironic.  If you want to have a discussion about intellect, start a thread on that.  You're like a sniper who doesn't disclose his position.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

41 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Maybe you're under-complicating it.  I don't get you man, you're so shape-shifty.  I've seen you react totally crazily against this forum in the past and now you're orthodox.  I don't buy it.  

What is real is what doesn't change.  We are all shape shifty and always changing, as people and personalities.  Which implies that people and personalities are not real. 

28 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor Marriage is really just a piece of paper though. We can not combine again what is already not separate.  

Oh wow you got that wrong from my perspective Mandy.  I've known you for a long time too.  Marriage is much more than a piece of paper my friend.  That's so shallow (and dismissive) from my perspective.  Convince otherwise though.  Sounds like s good thread in the making.  You can be Married without any kind of external affect tuation regarding same in my opinion.  Marriage is entirely misunderstood by most people.  Marriage goes so deep most people don't appreciate it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor