Giving Up

Blessed2

19 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor It's actually a value I was taught early on by my parents who had and have a rock solid marriage. It's just a piece of paper. How silly that in thinking it's something otherwise we prevented men from marrying men and women from marrying women and made a business out of divorce. 

❤️👍

Edited by Joseph Maynor

17 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is false.  You don't even know what nonduality means Lester?  What is nonduality?  You can’t make this statement without giving us clarity about how you're using the word nonduality.  I talk about nonduality all the time!  Tell us what nonduality means if you're gonna make a statement like this not only about me but about the theme and/or purpose of this community.   This is such BS you made a statement like this to attack me.  I talk about nonduality all the time if you have ears to hear me.  I'm always pointing toward nonduality -- at least I think I am.  But we may differ in how we're thinking of what the word 'nonduality' means.

Nonduality, non dual, not two. Meaning would be two or a second. (No one’s attacking you). That you would also be two, or a second. 

7 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor 🤣🤣😂

You're doing good.  I'm glad I didn't give you the finger, but I'm still not sure.  Reality does what it wants despite my input too.  I know you get that.  You have a genius too.  You're a true teacher on the path.  I wanted to give you a partial thumbs up from my perspective.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 3/19/2023 at 11:38 AM, Blessed2 said:

Give up!

Give up!

Quit the healing work, spiritual work, integration work, learning work!

Embrace suffering!

Deprogram from the drive the brought you to the work, so you may settle into Rest, Healing, Now. Deprogram from the programs tell you that you are broken an need to be fixed. Deprogram from needing to reprogram, so you can just be Yourself, not a new program/ drive. 

On 3/19/2023 at 11:38 AM, Blessed2 said:

Embrace weakness, shortcoming, failure!

Embrace the attachment, monkey mind, neuroticism, addiction, comfort zone and laziness!

Embrace the brokenness, sickness, incompleteness!

Embrace depression, insecurity, unworthiness, anger, worry, disappointment, impatience, pessimism and boredom!

To experience these without guilt, fear, anger, impatience. Is a great bliss. Fear without fearing it, emotion without fearing it, without being guilty about it, without being angry about it. Just allowing emotions to flow, to process them yourself, to be the loving embracing space yourself.
So Wonderful. 

The Work is endless, the work can be let go of. 
The Meditation is What You Are, the meditation can be let go of. 

Let go of holding back emotion. 
Embrace yourself. 
You were never broken,

Love. 🥰

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.