Music

MazE

I was doing an open house and the lake the house was next to had the same name as this song: 

I remember listening to this song with my friend during highschool, we would smoke weed and listen to songs like this. Back in the days when we could smoke weed and dream all day 😌

♾️

I want to live
I want to give
I've been a miner
For a heart of gold
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old

Keep me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old

I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood
I crossed the ocean
For a heart of gold
I've been in my mind
It's such a fine line
That keeps me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old
Keeps me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old

Keep me searching
For a heart of gold
You keep me searching
And I'm growing old
Keep me searching
For a heart of gold
I've been a miner

For a heart of gold

😍🌈🍯

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 9/8/2023 at 10:26 PM, Jonas Long said:

Here.  I made this, using almost entirely my own hand parts and mouth parts.

Nice, I like it.

I know what your problem is. I sincerely liked the song, but can't help but return the favor of just shouting out what we notice. You haven't "integrated stage orange", you're repressing your feelings about material desire, probably why you had such a reaction to my makeup post. You're doing what Christians call a foot in both worlds, a divided heart, you have material desires but you suppress them because you think they're bad, you want a spiritual life but you're still hung up on materialism subconciously.

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

Nice, I like it.

I know what your problem is. I sincerely liked the song, but can't help but return the favor of just shouting out what we notice. You haven't "integrated stage orange", you're repressing your feelings about material desire, probably why you had such a reaction to my makeup post. You're doing what Christians call a foot in both worlds, a divided heart, you have material desires but you suppress them because you think they're bad, you want a spiritual life but you're still hung up on materialism subconciously.

You're getting that from this song, or....? 

You see a duality between "spiritual life" and "material desires"?

Edited by Jonas Long

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You're getting that from this song, or....? 

Partly, but your whole demeanor really, the sort of hopeless cynic, the only reason to ever be sad or hopeless or mean is if you think there's something you want that you can't or won't have, and "something" including 'love❤️' is always materialistic.

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Partly, but your whole demeanor really, the sort of hopeless cynic, the only reason to ever be sad or hopeless or mean is if you think there's something you want that you can't or won't have, and "something" including 'love❤️' is always materialistic.

Interesting.  I didn't write the song, I like it and I like playing it.  Yeah, there's just not really an either/or when it comes to spiritual and material, the way I see it.  I