Speak of your journey
Speak of your dreams

Here you are heard
Now you are seen
Here you belong

Welcome home
Welcome, love

@ivankiss
Hey Ivan I have a question. I see you like writing songs (I saw you wrote quite a few on the actualized.org forum), and I also would want to start writing more poems/songs (without it relating to you, like I've wanted to do it before I saw you write). But something that surprises me is that your songs don't even rhyme...(at least this one), and yet.. it's quite good. While I struggle to find rhymes you are just flowing. Makes me think if a song is even good with no rhymes (let's say I want to write a song)...

@fopylo Hey there. Glad to hear that. 

I don't really have a formula or anything... I just write what comes to mind in the moment. It's best if it's coming from the heart. Then it flows very naturally.

I used to aim for everything to rhyme, but I soon discovered that was actually quite limiting. So it's not really a must. If it happens - great. But what really matters is expression.