Why I believe I can't create what I truly want !

@Eothasian

1 hour ago, Eothasian said:

i don't think He actually listens

I am Not even Sure He is able to

48 minutes ago, Eothasian said:

We'll get back to this.

You really don't need to be bothered being here. The dude decides to open a thread to express himself and so you should respectfully allow it.

@Someone here

I think that what is great is simply the fact you're writing all of this. Expression is healing. Something I've came to realize is that opening a thread for help is LITERALLY the practice of journaling + an anticipation for responses/help/guidance, which isn't a bad thing at all. But as I've been reading through this thread, it seems as though you started with lots of self doubt and feelings of unworthiness but slowly started expressing the beauty of this life, expressing wisdom. I bet you felt better writing your last response to Many than your first post here.

By the way, out of curiosity, have you read the book The Six Pillars Of Self Esteem?

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

@Eothasian

You really don't need to be bothered being here. The dude decides to open a thread to express himself and so you should respectfully allow it.

@Someone hereherehereherehereherehere

I see how this can be misinterpreted but none of that came from a position of disallowing it.

Kinda pisses me off that i have to state it for some, but I am totally fine with him expressing himself here.

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

How to remove those mental barriers 

Alignment (with Truth). 

‘Removing mental barriers’ is really feeling when they’re being added, and no longer continuing to add them. 

I often doubt my self

I doubt  that I'm

I'm not "worthy "

I have a lot of limiting beliefs

"I'm not good enough " 

I'm very lazy

I procrastinate

I get lost in too much theory and less taking action

I hate my state

I don't have

Then, in the very same space where those thoughts were transpiring will be this…

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

really open my mind to the possibility that I am in fact capable of transforming my life into the life I truly want  

4 hours ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Garbage in, garbage out. 

I thought you meant I am talking garbage, because it was during the conversation with him. However, maybe you meant the things he mentioned before, maybe not. Anyways, I cannot know it. So writing you a private message and call it offensive was not ok, sry.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

However, you may weren't aware that it could be easily misunderstood.

Maybe pay attention to how things may look like to others. 

I think it is an overrection to give me warning points. Like if a conflict arises you don’t have to immedi ately block messaging. 

I not even called you names and you just responded with why i don't post it in zhe thread. 

Like it is an agenda. And then act like i act toxic and provoke. This is not social behaviour to me. 

However, i can apologize, honestly. 

Edited by BlendingInfinite

Left means not right

@BlendingInfinite

Yes, that comment was to him, in regard to what we put in front of us, content we digest and the resulting psychology or lenses if you will. I am aware all comments can be easily misunderstood, and that if interested, clarification can always be requested.  I find that to be pertinent precisely because there is an experience of thoughts about how things may look to others, yet there is no experience of how things may look to others. Truly though, no worries at all in any case. 

15 hours ago, Phil said:

I am aware all comments can be easily misunderstood

Sounds like that happens often to you.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

clarification can always be requested

You didn't clarify anything. In another post I told you it upsets me, if you deflect with questions, which has nothing to do with my question. You did it anyways and knew it the same time. This tells me, you give a shit about other people.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

I find that to be pertinent precisely because there is an experience of thoughts about how things may look to others, yet there is no experience of how things may look to others.

This is lack of social intuition. I am not the first person this happens to. There are a lot of people you got in trouble with.

And since years you get easily triggered, if you think someone accuses you. You cannot set your boundaries and cross the ones of someone else at the same time - knowingly. This is where Abraham Hicks gets falsely understood - resisting circumstances, act like you are a separate self in the sense it is all about your desires at the cost of other people.

You did misuse your power by blocking the private messages and force me to continue this discussion on a thread even if it is private. It's an attempt to expose me because you think something that's not true and then so you can go into it publicly and say something that makes me look worse because you probably think something about what can affect you - which is of course bs.

However, you attract the same 'problem' over and over again and come with a deceitful excuse everytime, that people just feel their own thoughts. It doesn't work that way, you have to take responsibility for your actions by not putting your reactive and emotional driven decisions on other people, but simply admit that you did something wrong. This, of course you cannot do, because  you are delusional. I did not ask you that on the PMs. 

I said that was presumptuous or offensive. You could have clarified that and instead write me 'why don't you write this publicly'. I replied because this is off-topic. But you didn't respond to that.

Now publicly you write

15 hours ago, Phil said:

clarification can always be requested

Why do I care? Because now, I am also involved in this. You cannot treat people that way who put trust in your guidance. You misuse language in a way that turns things around and presents them differently than they actually are. And when you see that this does not work, then you distract with questions that are also not there to lead to the truth, but only to not respond to anything.

Left means not right

What was also pretty associal at one point is when I sent a video segment where someone was giving advice. Then I asked if it could be seen that way.

And your answer was
'It's not worth my time to watch that'.

And it was just 20 seconds and it was a normal video segment.

Just such an answer is of course perceived as arrogant and ignorant, in addition to being abusive to someone who advises or guides people.

You can't just say 'everything can be easily misunderstood' when it comes to such things.

Left means not right

You can try to act dominant by just always deflecting and only answering when someone asks something directly. Like, you have to ask for clarification directly first. Instead of just clarifying because you can guess what the person is like right now.

That I write this is not a sign of weakness. I don't have to put up with everything and you can't just treat people like shit and then when they get upset, say it's because of them and they're not emotionally ready or it's because of their ego.

Don't worry - I won't jump off the bridge. Just find it outrageous. 

Edited by BlendingInfinite

Left means not right

On 6/29/2022 at 3:12 PM, BlendingInfinite said:

I thought you meant I am talking garbage, because it was during the conversation with him. However, maybe you meant the things he mentioned before, maybe not. Anyways, I cannot know it. So writing you a private message and call it offensive was not ok, sry.

You can tell by the @name. 

8 hours ago, BlendingInfinite said:

You didn't clarify anything. In another post I told you it upsets me, if you deflect with questions, which has nothing to do with my question. You did it anyways and knew it the same time. This tells me, you give a shit about other people.

You assumed the comment was to you even though it wasn’t. 

This is lack of social intuition. I am not the first person this happens to. There are a lot of people you got in trouble with.

And since years you get easily triggered, if you think someone accuses you. You cannot set your boundaries and cross the ones of someone else at the same time - knowingly. This is where Abraham Hicks gets falsely understood - resisting circumstances, act like you are a separate self in the sense it is all about your desires at the cost of other people.

You did misuse your power by blocking the private messages and force me to continue this discussion on a thread even if it is private. It's an attempt to expose me because you think something that's not true and then so you can go into it publicly and say something that makes me look worse because you probably think something about what can affect you - which is of course bs.

However, you attract the same 'problem' over and over again and come with a deceitful excuse everytime, that people just feel their own thoughts. It doesn't work that way, you have to take responsibility for your actions by not putting your reactive and emotional driven decisions on other people, but simply admit that you did something wrong. This, of course you cannot do, because  you are delusional. I did not ask you that on the PMs. 

I said that was presumptuous or offensive. You could have clarified that and instead write me 'why don't you write this publicly'. I replied because this is off-topic. But you didn't respond to that.

People make similar assumptions. Feel free to look them up, and see if my comment was to them. Assumptions don’t mean there is a separate self lacking anything. Responding to accusations isn’t being triggered. Abe doesn’t suggest resistance, or anything at the cost of other people. Any one is free to request not to receive private messages from any one. There is no inclination or intention to ‘expose you’ of anything. The point of this forum is self-realization. People do not ‘feel their own thoughts’, awareness is aware of, and feels the discord & alignment of thoughts. Calling any one delusional is name calling and is prohibited in the guidelines. It was not off topic, the comment you assumed was to you was on the thread. 

Why do I care? Because now, I am also involved in this. You cannot treat people that way who put trust in your guidance. You misuse language in a way that turns things around and presents them differently than they actually are. And when you see that this does not work, then you distract with questions that are also not there to lead to the truth, but only to not respond to anything.

You’re involvement is voluntary. ‘Trust in your guidance’ is a misunderstanding - the guidance is source, within you, if you will. The suggestion shared is to listen to that, not someone else. 

What was also pretty associal at one point is when I sent a video segment where someone was giving advice. Then I asked if it could be seen that way.

And your answer was
'It's not worth my time to watch that'.

And it was just 20 seconds and it was a normal video segment.

Just such an answer is of course perceived as arrogant and ignorant, in addition to being abusive to someone who advises or guides people.

You can't just say 'everything can be easily misunderstood' when it comes to such things.

You’re free to perceive as you like. If you’re talking about the Abe video, I did watch it before replying. 

You can try to act dominant by just always deflecting and only answering when someone asks something directly. Like, you have to ask for clarification directly first. Instead of just clarifying because you can guess what the person is like right now.

That I write this is not a sign of weakness. I don't have to put up with everything and you can't just treat people like shit and then when they get upset, say it's because of them and they're not emotionally ready or it's because of their ego.

Don't worry - I won't jump off the bridge. Just find it outrageous. 

The suggestion is always to listen to source, feeling. You assumed a comment was to you which wasn’t. 

10 hours ago, BlendingInfinite said:

Sounds like that happens often to you.

"You lack social intuition. You are easily triggered. You are delusional" to name just some of what you write. From the outside, that doesn't sound like who you are talking about, but more someone else. I would look at what you wrote and consider if you might be projecting all of that. I might sound even more frustrating to hear that, but i really would.. It looks very different from the outside than your perspective.

I don't want to discuss anything thats going on between you, just trying to give a helpful reminder that things might not be the way you see them right now.

Edited by WhiteOwl

On 6/29/2022 at 10:56 AM, Someone here said:

Like I'm not man enough. Or I'm not worthy enough of having great things in my life because I'm a lazy ass who wastes his time everyday smoking and playing video games instead of working on my career and goals etc . So I feel like I'm not putting in much effort into crafting the life I truly want . And you know..you always get in life what you put into it .and I'm not putting much. So I'm not getting the desired results. 

It sounds like you're resisting and sabotaging your own dreams by being lazy for some reason. I wonder if there's some practice which can help to find and expose your feelings causing the resistance. What have you tried? I can only suggest from my own experience, so may be biased (sorry). It sounds like you had a rough childhood, so maybe some counselling, therapy, journalling, contemplation or meditation.  Do you have anxiety (I may be mixing you up with someone else)? I do, and avoidance is a habit I've got into over the years. Trying to avoid the anxiety by avoiding the activities. In excess,it leads to avoiding life, unfortunately. 

@Links

Great point. 

@Someone here

Have you used the emotional scale? In doing so you move past these emotions simultaneously processing, expressing, releasing, into higher emotions. Sometime you have a big release, a big cry, and that might be foreign to you now (idk) but you’ll see it helps. Like letting the weight of the world off your shoulders. Sometimes it’s more of a fine tuning and some ‘ah ha’s!’.