Why I believe I can't create what I truly want !

What self-help promotes is basically subtile narccissm. It is covered in calendar slogans like 'being grateful and doing something for others'. Like you want to become some kind of Jesus, who takes care of people who are not as gifted as you are.

Because, otherwise they wouldn't say all the time 'most of the people are like that - don't be like them!'. Like it is objectively true, that their reality of super-success (work you ass off to death, so you can enjoy material goods while you identify with something, which cannot be real - but become good in convincing yourself, that this is the case and thus suffer till you die but suppress it with dopamine injections like great holidays, sex, family, fame etc.) is the best way of living or healthy at all. Moreover, healthy for society.

I don't think we need more progress in terms of technology. We have to learn to deal with the shit technology did to our world and somehow control it that it doesn't end up in total chaos.

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Is appreciating a sunset a waste of time? 

I have come to the realization that the secret to genuinely appreciate anything is to know it has value .even if we are still not sure what value it holds .

. And the only real secret to this thing so generically titled “ HAPPINESS “ 

Is to understand it’s not a real thing. What I mean is when any emotion or state of being encompasses so many variables , and require major external influence , it simply needs to be seen for what it is.

The secret to happiness is not just one. My opinion, don’t shy away from hard work and struggle. The more effort you put to gain something the more pleasure you will feel when you actually get there..

On the other hand, if you can get anything like a Ferrari or a yacht without  working our ass off to get it , don’t be surprised when you can’t feel the joy and pleasure. Even if you do feel some amount of happiness it will feel shallow. Why? Simply because you can’t cherish it as there was no struggle to get it in the first place.

@Someone here

The reason why you don't make it, is because you are not humble.

In the sense of you think you already know the solution. But it is not - you will learn it later.

You can obviously be fulfilled without hard work and then hard work becomes easy and was never hard. But you don't have to do it in the first place and the ferrari looks like a toy you don't really need later.

It is sad to see - but you are another gullible person who was manipulated by the self-help community. And they did it so well, that you now come up with stereotypes regards me e.g. to dissmiss it.

Left means not right

"I have come to the realization that the secret to genuinely appreciate anything is to know it has value .even if we are still not sure what value it holds ."

This ist a reason why philosophy would harm you. 

Maybe your intuition telling you to Take in a different Direktion? Focus in Something Else, that needs your Attention more arm?

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I have come to the realization that the secret to genuinely appreciate anything is to know it has value .even if we are still not sure what value it holds .

. And the only real secret to this thing so generically titled “ HAPPINESS “ 

Is to understand it’s not a real thing. What I mean is when any emotion or state of being encompasses so many variables , and require major external influence , it simply needs to be seen for what it is.

The secret to happiness is not just one. My opinion, don’t shy away from hard work and struggle. The more effort you put to gain something the more pleasure you will feel when you actually get there..

On the other hand, if you can get anything like a Ferrari or a yacht without  working our ass off to get it , don’t be surprised when you can’t feel the joy and pleasure. Even if you do feel some amount of happiness it will feel shallow. Why? Simply because you can’t cherish it as there was no struggle to get it in the first place.

Is appreciating a sunset a waste of time? Why can I thoroughly appreciate a sunset that I put no struggle or effort in for? 

Youtube Channel  

@BlendingInfinite

If what makes you happy is easily obtain, then you don’t have to work at all to obtain happiness. And if what you’re trying to achieve can be easily done by you, then it wouldn’t be hard at all for you to succeed.

The thing, however, is that people measure their success and happiness by comparing it to the success and happiness around them. Even if they were to achieve their goal, if they see that someone has achieved more than them, they’ll feel like their success isn’t very valuable since someone else has achieved more. The same goes with happiness.

In first world countries, billionaires are the wealthiest people. But in third world countries, people who has access to water, electricity, and other technological resource are the wealthiest. People define the worth of something by comparing it to things around it. And since gaining more happiness and more success mean you have to do more, happiness and success then requires hard work.

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@BlendingInfinite

If what makes you happy is easily obtain, then you don’t have to work at all to obtain happiness. And if what you’re trying to achieve can be easily done by you, then it wouldn’t be hard at all for you to succeed.

The thing, however, is that people measure their success and happiness by comparing it to the success and happiness around them. Even if they were to achieve their goal, if they see that someone has achieved more than them, they’ll feel like their success isn’t very valuable since someone else has achieved more. The same goes with happiness.

In first world countries, billionaires are the wealthiest people. But in third world countries, people who has access to water, electricity, and other technological resource are the wealthiest. People define the worth of something by comparing it to things around it. And since gaining more happiness and more success mean you have to do more, happiness and success then requires hard work.

If you measure your happiness by the perceived happiness of others (which is an illusion), you will never be happy for the simple reason that you make happiness dependent on the assumption of identification in order for relationships to exist.

So you believe in thoughts and a model of the world and of yourself and others that must be maintained, because otherwise it is implied that it is artificial and not real. This costs energy unnecessarily.

Left means not right

If you accept what others think you believe, like in the self-help scene or in the world in general (like what people claim to think is worthful or not - even though they don't really do that, but rather delude themselves into it), you let yourself be controlled from the outside like a flag in the wind - and you don't even realize it. Even if you would claim that you notice everything and that you can't be that stupid.

Left means not right

This is just a guess, but it looks to me like you feel like in the junk of the public world, you feel like you might not be enough and you might then be seen as worthless by others later on. Constantly having to keep up and conform to ideals that seem to be imposed from the outside.

Left means not right

19 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Is appreciating a sunset a waste of time? Why can I thoroughly appreciate a sunset that I put no struggle or effort in for? 

. I love the quote from Abraham Hicks " Reduce your workload by 30% and increase your fun load by 30% and you will increase your revenues by 100%. And you will increase your productivity by 10,000%." (If there could be such a percentage.) More fun, less struggle more results on all fronts.

We’re brought up to believe you have to work hard for anything worth having whereas the more you just enjoy what you do the less you achieve.  And it's about achieving not enjoying.We tend to also think we have to work hard at happiness too.

There’s nothing hard about being happy it is changing our thinking that may be hard initially as we have to shift our thinking habits and recognising it’s all about how you think. How you think affects how you feel and that affects what you attract into your life.

@BlendingInfinite

You know you can achieve your dream when everything you do gives you an immense happiness, when you feel determined and self confident in what you do. That's not how I feel .

Our strengths should escalate positivity in us. When things you do improves your self efficacy and pushes you forward instead of dragging ya back…that's when you know you can kick your dreams off and attain your goal.

I Analysis whether i have potential to achieve my dreams and  high? If it is not…i should  polish my skills and make it shiny. Life is not a readymade coffee. Some brewings are always needed.

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@BlendingInfinite

You know you can achieve your dream when everything you do gives you an immense happiness, when you feel determined and self confident in what you do. That's not how I feel .

Our strengths should escalate positivity in us. When things you do improves your self efficacy and pushes you forward instead of dragging ya back…that's when you know you can kick your dreams off and attain your goal.

I Analysis whether i have potential to achieve my dreams and  high? If it is not…i should  polish my skills and make it shiny. Life is not a readymade coffee. Some brewings are always needed.

That's right. Making decisions is such a thing - you can never be sure if they are right... Like deciding whether you can do something or not.

Many multi-billionaires are not particularly talented, but have worked their asses off. Whether it's worth it - just for the money certainly not and I think only if you really enjoy the thing. And even then, breaking yourself might not be the best solution.

Left means not right

9 minutes ago, Eothasian said:

@BlendingInfinite i don't think He actually listens

I am Not even Sure He is able to

I don't think it is hard to understand - actually. It makes perfect sense. Don't know what you mean about he is able to and how you can know if someone listens or not.

Left means not right