Journey of Being

fopylo

I also noticed that in the summer season I tend to be more Yang:

More energy, Power, Strength. Daylight gives rise to heroes. Also, the sunsets are very beautiful which makes it kinda emotional as well. Nostalgic in the friendship realm, in romance, mostly emphasizing the 'what if', 'how wonderful it could be'. Also department, each one going on his own journey, like when a beautiful anime episode ends at sunset.

Winter tends to be more Yin:

In the same way that summer is part Yin part Yang (Yang more stressed), same for winter. The Yin is more stressed:

More introversion, listening to emotional music, idealizing a better more authentic future, triggered mostly by music (especially nostalgic music, or just music that I emotionally connect to like from some video games, but not all). Winter can also get pretty nostalgic (there is less of a sense of "I am the one in power and control, riding my life" like in summer). Winter is more like "let's take a ride and observe the unfolding". Nostalgic in the sense of "wow, I feel much younger... brings me to the days I was innocent", "I feel like a child, vulnerable and innocent".

Summer is more emotional at sunsets and with friends, talking about life and riding our lives (also listening to heartfelt music, preferably in introversion).

Winter is more emotional when the sky is grey, listening to emotional (mostly sad, but that depends by how you define it, because I refer to 'sad' musically) music in introversion while contemplating life.

Summer is more energetic for doing exercise and honing physical ability.

Winter is more peaceful in the realm of introversion.

My desires tend to ebb and flow as a result of the seasons changing. Perhaps it isn't something to worry too much after all. Perhaps it'll be natural if my desires will change and then 'come back'. All I want is not to forget.

I'm off for a run

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."🌠

It kinda hit me hard. Recently life has been going in a very interesting direction, very good. I feel like part of the reason for it being very good is that I want it to be amazing. I always try to shoot for the best, high standards. I want to live an amazing unique life.

As long as you shoot for the best, you're always gonna end up in a great place close to heart. Even if it isn't exactly what you had in mind... as long as you strive for greatness, you'll land among greatness.

Basically, what I believe it says is:

Shoot for the best, the greatest, the most desired from your heart. If it doesn't come exactly as you imagined, then just remember to listen to your heart, and you'll move forwards towards greatness. You'll land close to heart eventually, and you'll soon realize it.

An idea came up to mind:

It's probably about time to try to improve my relationship with my brother. Don't have much on my mind at the moment.

Maybe to play with him some basketball, maybe ask him about the military when his time comes.

Just thought it would make me a better big brother, showing some example, feeling better whenever with extended family (less embarrassment), and therefore more open - open to venture out into new territories of myself without feeling shame and exclusion.

I just realized I love my friends.

Just met with my usual friend Om, together with Ami (not real names, only shorts) at ami's house.

They are very nice and I think for the first time I felt very comfortable talking to them.

The most comfortable social interaction for me has always been 1-on-1's, but I was with 2 good friends who are also friends with each other.

It feels comfortable like love has expanded onto more people and space, and the boundaries of being me have further grown.

I like it.

Came back home with a good feeling.

They took lots of pressure off me, and it quickly shifted my mind from focusing from all the negative discordant shit I've been obsessed with for like the last 2 days.

So yeah, thanks for these kinds of people, of friends.

Thank you god for showing me that such a possibility of experiencing life with greater love and openness are available and possible.

I'm on my way home, the best way home

Energy

Curiosity

Innocence

Wonder...

Mystery

Adventure

Friendship

This ost has been stuck in my head for a very long time and I like to whistle it a lot. I find it very beautiful and gives me a child-like feeling, a child who is still curious deep down ('still' is referred to the adult me). This happy beautiful tone gives me spikes of energy. Damn.

It is not always thought about that there is some mystery and darkness going on in this show, but the show and ost make it seem as though the darkness never existed, but somewhere in the corner of our memory.

There's a lot to say about this show, especially the first arcs (imo).

Sometimes it's cool, sometimes twisted thoughts can arise from it resulting in jealousy and frustration. But sometimes also love.

It brings me back to a time and place I was never

Feels like I was him in some past life or some shit... I know this doesn't make any sense... damnit.

Or maybe I have been every character before, whom I love...

Makes sense why the more I find love the more I find myself.

But it's kinda odd saying it, isn't it? @Phil @Lotus(you could reply in the pm if you want, even though it's not much of a deal if you reply here)

Edited by fopylo

Then I like to obsess about it for some time and then I feel empty afterwards, not knowing how to move on, yet not wanting to let go of it.

I can engage with this love, but after some time I have enough, but then the thoughts of wanting to keep holding on to it arise because I don't want to miss out.