Reintegrating Repression

Loop

I hope this post doesn’t get brushed by, let it sink into the Heart. The wisdom of the body is what will bring you to land in the Ground of Being. Bath yourself in the Springs constantly, don’t get attached to intellectualizations/ concepts/ thoughts/ insights. 

Be the Light in the Night. 
Make the Unconscious Conscious. 

Repression is unconscious.

Don’t let yourself believe you aren’t repressing, you don’t know if you are repressing, it is unconscious. I’m not saying to believe you are either. 
Be with the Not-Knowingness. 

Believe in Feeling, in the Guidance. 

Feel into the Body.  

Any and all insights can become a form of repression, it doesn’t matter how awesome it is. Thought-attachment runs deep. Don’t get attached to any way of looking at things.

Suffering comes from the attachment to any impermanent phenomena. 

Non-Dual insights can become an attachment. 

“There is no one to repress” “There is no repression” 

“There isn’t a thing” “There is no self” 

Well, it is unconscious. So insights like these, can become a repression to the deeper landing as yourself as Awareness/ Nothing. 

I’m not suggesting there is anything wrong with Non-Dual insight, but it isn’t the Ground. Letting go constantly, don’t let anything stick, allow it all to be as it is, and everything lets go of You.

The body doesn’t care what is true or false, repression doesn’t care what is true or false, the lost inner child doesn’t care what is true or false. 

Embrace your humanness, so you land into the ground of the Devine.  

This can be the most terrifying thing ever &/ or the most joyful thing ever. 
Healing is embracing self, being who you are. 

——————

Repression Integration Technique/ Process:

Start with 5-20 minutes of mindfulness labeling, image, word, feeling. keep it simple just those three, or even just image & word. 

Drop some thoughts into Awareness, & watch for ripples.

“I am not ______”

“I am not angry” 

“I am not sad”  

“I am not afraid”

“I am not guilty” 

“I am not ashamed” 

“I am not unworthy” 

“I am not powerless” 

Pick one of these & sit with it for a bit.

Then drop:

“I can express ______ (The emotion currently focused on) to ______ (Parents, Friends, Anyone, pick a person)” 

Or

“What do I get out of holding back/ not expressing ______?” 

Watch for bodily reactions, shifts, sighs, any reaction. That is the repression, thoughts stuck to the body. Ask the contractions to speak or show you what they want to show you. 👁️

Don’t use language such as “Sadness/ anger/ fear/ unworthiness is arising” this can dissociate you, rather than truly land you as Awareness. 

It doesn’t matter if it is true or not, it is about Feeling & Healing. Repression can easily hide behind Non-Dual language. The inner child believes it is the fear, it is the anger, it is the unworthiness, it is the sadness. So allow them that space. 

If you have time sit with each emotion for a bit, going through the process with each. 

Parent your Unborn Child with a gaze of love, integrate & embody Awareness. Non-Dual language is just piss in the wind to the real energetic shifts to Being.

Intellectualizing spirituality is/ can be the bypass to the True Healing. 

Repression can arise as dis-ease, illnesses, & generally chronic pain. You can convince yourself that something is physical when it is really emotional. Still work on the body, eat well, exercise, but also ask yourself questions like 

“What is this feeling trying to communicate to me?”

”What would it say if it had a voice?”

”What images are attached to this contraction/ pain?”

—————

Nervous System Integration Techniques:

Use these to feel deeper into the contraction/ repression. 

Tapping or brushing with your hands,

Anywhere you feel like, on the contractions is a good way to bring awareness to them. 

Breathing, longer exhales & short inhales I find can be really effective. 

Gratitude Mediations, just giving thanks & appreciation to everything for no reason at all. Putting your hands in prayer 🙏🏼.

Feeling the space around the emotion/ contraction. 

The Master Key (The Vagus Nerve):

Keeping the face facing forward the whole exercise.

Put both hands on the back of your head 

Look to the right with just the eyes as if you are trying to look into the back of your head. Hold for 30-60 seconds, or until a release. 

Then back to looking forward.

The same with the left.

Then back to forward and relax. 

Start with the neck straight, but this can also be done with the neck in different positions. 
———

Any kind of physical activity helps reintegrate the nervous system, just make sure you are balancing it with skillful mindfulness practice & shadow/ inner child work. Intellectual understanding of Non-Duality isn’t useful at all for Healing, energetic shifts, & actual landing as Nothing/ Awareness/ Love are what is really sought after. 

Any technique can become an unconscious repression as well, so use them skillfully, to feel deeper, not to avoid. Only use them when you need to. 

The closer you get to the repression mechanism the narrower & narrower awareness will feel. This is ok, allow it to be, when it gets overwhelming don’t get thrown off, use the nervous system techniques. As you get more skillful at this, intuition will begin to understand what techniques to use when. Trust Feeling. Trust Yourself. 

No ‘Absolute Truth’ here, just the True Healing, Impermanence.

Nothingness cannot know Nothingness, there wasn’t ever a self there in the first place. 
You don’t need to have flawless truthful language, we can just express, feel, & heal.
It is ok to be you. 💚

Have space/time where you rest & enjoy life, as well as time for digging deep into the Unconscious. 

——————

If anyone wants to share their experience, add anything to this thread, or have any questions that would be greatly appreciated. 

Let us learn & trust our own bodies. 

Let us grow into the Flow 🌳🍃

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

without understanding absolutes, there is never an absolute truth.  Balance is what exists between extremes cancelling each other out.  That doesn't happen unless something eternally work the same all the time total sum results never duplicates details twice.

Reasonable doubt doesn't save anyone that never understood the absolute reason for occupying the moment here in series parallel unique displacement one's own form never stayed same shape twice since conceived and every reproduction was conceived by previous generations arrived before their time added to being alive now.

I don't like being misled, so I make a practice of never leading anyone but myself.  Sure I will explain how I do things and sure nobody agrees because it didn't fit their social interpretation how evolving should work in relative time.

Word play of relative time is life only exists evolving here now directly replacing in the sequence of those made your conception and the conception you may have or did have after birth.

Series parallel evolving isn't that complicated until reasonable doubt has a species doubting why they exist individually here in the first place.  And that is accomplished by on going choices to believe actual existence is too complicated to navigate alone.

Edited by solereproduction

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

I don't like being misled, so I make a practice of never leading anyone but myself.

This thread is about trusting the body, Feeling.

Listening to the words & pictures that arise.

Did you do any of the exercises?

Did you feel into the body?

If you did what was experienced? 

When you think, 

“I am being mislead.”

Is there a reaction in the body? 

I’m pointing to an experiential noticing of thoughts & feelings beings stuck together, Mind-Body connection, contraction, & repression. 
Thinking about this isn’t going to show you it. 
Feeling & noticing will.

Letting the body show you how it responds to thoughts will. 

Essentially this is how to actual lead yourself, how to trust the Guidance, be with the Feeling without repressing. Emotions are you leading yourself in a sense. 
Trying to lead yourself is a conceptual loop. 
Feel Emotional Guidance, don’t believe me, don’t follow me, trust the body.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 minute ago, Loop said:

This thread is about trusting the body, Feeling.

Listening to the words & pictures that arise.

When you think, 

“I am being mislead.”

I’m pointing to an experiential noticing of thoughts & feelings beings stuck together, Mind-Body connection, contraction, & repression. 
Thinking about this isn’t going to show you it. 
Feeling & noticing will.

Letting the body show you how it responds to thoughts will. 

Essentially this is how to actual lead yourself, how to trust the Guidance, be with the Feeling without repressing. Emotions are you leading yourself in a sense. 
Trying to lead yourself is a conceptual loop. 
Feel Emotional Guidance, don’t believe me, don’t follow me, trust the body.

so was mine. what separate your view from mine is instinctive awareness observing proportionately sharing space since conceived and the other social conscience developed over history governing ancestry to think outside evolving in plain sight so far.

Well going through the day & a trigger arises ask:

”What unmet need is being expressed here?” Or

”What stories of lack are being expressed here?”

An impulse will have an accompanying story which can be inspected. The inspecting and allowing it to be there will unstick the thought-story/ trigger-impulse from body & allow it to settle. 
Give it love and appreciation for trying to protect or help you, & allow it to be there. 
The more awareness is brought the unconscious impulses & stories more the impulses & stories will let go of You. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

4 hours ago, Loop said:

Look to the right with just the eyes as if you are trying to look into the back of your head. Hold for 30-60 seconds, or until a release. 

The same with the left.

Start with the neck straight, but this can also be done with the neck in different positions. 

Love this, thank you! 

Youtube Channel  

18 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Love this, thank you! 

🤍🤗

Notice when the body gulps/ swallows some spit, yawns, or sighs. These are signs of relaxation & regulating of the nervous system, what you are looking for is for these to arise automatically. Doing the exercises well laying down in the best way to start out with it. Also the eyes may hurt a bit at first, but it goes away after getting used to the exercise. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

15 hours ago, Loop said:

@solereproduction

When you think, 

“I am being mislead.”

Words mean things and people use vocabulary in parables to establish mind over matter control of what people are thinking in situational ethics of right and wrong, good and evil, legal or socially ethical, caring or sharing.

Title of your thread Reintegrating Repression have separate meanings and put together the meaning of making oneself regress into repressed by power of suggestion to mind social consensus rather than navigate space mutually evolving forward as their unique time allows living as genetics eternally separates each reproduction present regardless which generation gap currently became after birth.

Just my personal experience evolving as me for 72 revolutions this planet has done since my conception. but with free will you believe whatever you wish true, but my brain navigates time like I am one of a kind by genetic destiny evolving does in really alive now.  

Everyone tells me I speak intellectual gibberish describing what it is like witnessing eternal separation of anything universally present. Think what you will, but history only recorded absolute corruption within power of suggesting life exceeds the moment here within this species alone.

Why?  I figured it out.

14 minutes ago, Loop said:

Repression is unconscious, nobody knows they are or aren’t repressing. 

you better check the difference in vocabulary between subconsciousness and unconsciousness compared to social conscience by rule of law typecasting this species into performing cradle to grave as stereotypes. 3 separate entities like gaseous. liquid, mineral molecular content combined as inorganic universal positions and cellular ancestral displacements present.

You are working just within intelelctual speculation without instinctive awareness to your situation evlving as one of a kind mutually evolving at the same time everything else does beyond your flesh specifically in series parallel existing here now as a specific reproduction among the 8 billion present..

I don't fall prey to power of suggestion anymore. by 1 person or 1 billion people.

see, I am not stopping you from never accepting life in true form, I just explain why realities always implode within themselves. it is that mutual respect thing and liberty to navigate in real time never being accused of everyone else's agreeing to disagree about real time evolving here now.

theaters of reasonable doubt don't end well as history recorded so far and mankind has reached the point of no return if humanity doesn't change how it teaches great great grandchildren what to mind cradle to grave.

adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

1 hour ago, Loop said:

You seem to have a lot of information swirling around in the Mind-Body 😂

Brain is the evolved nucleus of one's point of entry to living as eternally separated in their own skin now. it's thermodynamics in real time molecular conversions of forms shape eroding or decomposing since their unique combination arrived never same total sum changes combined here now.

A mind measures obedience to power of suggestion.

correct spelling

21 hours ago, Loop said:

I’m not suggesting there is anything wrong with Non-Dual insight, but it isn’t the Ground. Letting go constantly, don’t let anything stick, allow it all to be as it is, and everything lets go of You.

❤️ yess

"Non-Dual insights" (or the chasing of) actually kind of SUCK. They are fleeting. They come and go.

I posted this a moment ago: 

It's a fleeting experience. It's not the Ground like you said.

All I really want is to relax in the Ground. Unchanging Land. ❤️ Not "Non-Dual insights". You could keep chasing them for eternity. It'll just make you tired. They're objects. A bit like chasing money, drugs or relationships etc. 

I don't want to have that conversation again, and I don't want to push it on your thread, but for the sake of giving an example... I visited Actualized forum a moment ago and I saw the 'boss' saying something like "I could just shoot myself in the head and be more conscious than any human on this planet." Oh dear. As if not-two wasn't already the case. As if infinite being needed a bullet in the brain, to be infinite being. 🤦

21 hours ago, Loop said:

The same with the left.

I felt almost like throwing up for a second there. 😂 It was totally doing something.

There must be an effortless way.

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

❤️ yess

"Non-Dual insights" (or the chasing of) actually kind of SUCK. They are fleeting. They come and go.

I posted this a moment ago:

Wonderful 🥰

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I don't want to have that conversation again, and I don't want to push it on your thread, but for the sake of giving an example... I visited Actualized forum a moment ago and I saw the 'boss' saying something like "I could just shoot myself in the head and be more conscious than any human on this planet." Oh dear. As if not-two wasn't already the case. As if infinite being needed a bullet in the brain, to be infinite being. 🤦

Yep, intellectualizing spirituality can become extremely harmful. I’m not surprised when I hear of his worsening health, which he seems to blame on genetics. Which can be altered in my opinion, but only by the embracing of the unmet lost emotions. Yeah, let us focus on our bodies, healing, & intrinsic health. 

Science & Spirituality are married together by the uniting of Self-Inquiry & Somatic-Inquiry, not intellectual knowing.

6 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

It's a fleeting experience. It's not the Ground like you said.

All I really want is to relax in the Ground. Unchanging Land. ❤️ Not "Non-Dual insights". You could keep chasing them for eternity. It'll just make you tired. They're objects. A bit like chasing money, drugs or relationships etc. 

Beautiful, something I am hoping is seen in this thread is that in order to Rest, one’s practice must involve Being Awareness in rest & Being Awareness in motion (What I have called before “Dancing with triggers”). Essentially fishing for repressed unconscious emotional energies, seeing when they arises and fall back into the unconscious, bringing more and more awareness to them. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

Wow beautiful. I like how you speak in simple terms - I sense innocence in you. Thank you.

I wish there was a way to save your post. Imma put it in my journal 

Thanks 😊, I like to work with as simple terminology as I can find. No use communicating if no one can understand what is being said. Often times when I speak with someone I listen to them & try to use their language to communicate what visions arise for me. So I am not too attached to terms. Poetry helps me a lot with finding terms that mean similar or the same thing. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.