I think you're asking "What does it take to be a high quality man?" I hope I'm right in assuming that. This is really a subjective question both from the "mans" POV and any partners POV. In my opinion you could probably just ask the question "What does it take to be a good person?" as the qualities are applicable to everyone.

Here's my list anyway, not exhaustive by any means and more like qualities to aspire to:-

Loving, considerate, open minded, caring, sensitive, sense of humour and ability to laugh at himself, supportive, integrity, honesty. The list goes on and on really. Some people might add things like "direct" or "outspoken", but as I mentioned above this is very much a subjective question. 

Most importantly, just be you! You can't be anything else anyway 😁

7 hours ago, Nowt said:

Loving, considerate, open minded, caring, sensitive, sense of humour and ability to laugh at himself, supportive, integrity, honesty.

Those are fabulous....now, just add "pumps gas"️ and we have perfection.

😅

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

That depends on what you or others understand by masculinity.

Because even if there is consensus, there are always variations in opinion and that's why you can't form an absolute judgment. And even if there were, it would be a concept based on consensus and therefore may not necessarily become more true.

The same applies to any other topic. At the end it is about what you feel and how it resonates with you.

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

1 hour ago, Winter said:

actions are motivated by love and not by the desire to project an image of "high quality".

Agree 💯 

I know who you are now with the profile pic! Nice to see you!💙

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

The capacity and will to lead well, particularly during struggle and in battle.

The stoic overcoming of fear, longing for violence and control.

The struggle ITSELF of getting socialized and civilized.

The love for power and responsibility.

Camaraderie but distance.

That is the essence of masculinity, what is divine?

Jordan Peterson has some interesting thoughts on Masculinity and Femininity. You can get a lot of his talks on his YouTube channel.

I agree with most of the posts here, but perhaps I'll try to put it into my own words.

Divine Masculinity is become comfortable living as You in your current habitation of this existence. Living as Man and also as Love. Does that mean providing for your family? Being a Rock for others to lean on? Being open and honest with everyone around you about your needs, desires, and feelings? These are questions for you to consider.

May you seek and find Unity.

My Blog, Upward Quest

4 hours ago, Llurendt said:

Jordan Peterson has some interesting thoughts on Masculinity and Femininity. You can get a lot of his talks on his YouTube channel.

I agree with most of the posts here, but perhaps I'll try to put it into my own words.

Divine Masculinity is become comfortable living as You in your current habitation of this existence. Living as Man and also as Love. Does that mean providing for your family? Being a Rock for others to lean on? Being open and honest with everyone around you about your needs, desires, and feelings? These are questions for you to consider.

Thank you .Good questions.