Romantic Relationships are Unnatural

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

Isn’t artificial insemination the fertilizing of an egg with sperm, just without the act of intercourse, while asexual reproduction is of an organism which reproduces without an exchange of genetic material?

If you insist on being totally literal and pedantic I guess.  Seemed like he was bemoaning the necessity of intercourse in order to produce offspring, but I suspect that doesn't have much to do his real "problem" anyway.  I didn't feel like there was much point in chiming in here either, really.

@Jonas Long

Is it really believed infinite consciousness is a separate self, as in, there’s this other self which is this way or that?

Isn’t that just projection of the inner, with a more accurate depiction being the identity this is based on or upholds is presently self-conceived?

Does encountering a belief really equate to separate selves?

Maybe relationships are & feel perfectly natural, and an underlying belief in separation identity wise is & feels unnatural. 

Maybe it’s more about the relationship of thought & feeling, and what appears therein, than selves. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Jonas Long

Is it really believed infinite consciousness is a separate self, as in, there’s this other self which is this way or that?

Isn’t that just projection of the inner, with a more accurate depiction being the identity this is based on or upholds is presently self-conceived?

Does encountering a belief really equate to separate selves?

Maybe relationships are & feel perfectly natural, and an underlying belief in separation identity wise is & feels unnatural. 

Yep, it's just like anything else.

BYE

Thanks guys, im emptied out 😌

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

24 minutes ago, Mandy said:

If you aren't really interested in feedback or conversation, there is a journal section. 

Hasnt all of this been a conversation?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

On 10/15/2024 at 5:58 AM, Phil said:

Resentment: A deep sense of injury, the excitement of passion which proceeds from a sense of wrong offered to one's self or one's kindred or friends," especially when directed at the author of the affront.

Vibrational Tinder Profile: “Hi! I resent women. Let’s fuck!”

Outer vibrational appearance of the inner:

IMG_1983.jpeg.cc66d82baec5a1b9d0dcd84c6887118d.jpeg

The core belief is all this goes away when you get laid, create a relationship or marriage. It doesn’t. It just makes your relationship or marriage as shitty as the dating experience. 

Damn you’re spitting facts. This 100% applies to me. How do I stop resenting women? I grew up in a household with 2 sisters and only my mom and I had so many bad experiences with them including abuse at the hands of one of my sisters. Naturally once I started dating those early experiences were disasters. So after all that I’m definitely distrustful and resentful of women in a way that I’m not with guys. I notice guys can do crazy shit and I’ll laugh it off and not care. But if a woman does something crazy it bothers me way more.

as of the last couple weeks I’ve stopped chasing and stopped going on dating apps and I spend almost all my time alone. The inner discomfort has become super pronounced and I realize everything I was doing before was to escape this. But I read your comment here and It felt relevant. So how does one stop resenting women?

On 10/15/2024 at 6:24 AM, Mandy said:

A lot. You said I'd understand if I had testosterone, and my dog is unneutered and when he doesn't get his afternoon run and exercise he tries to hump everything that evening. 😂It's very much the same with humans, especially when you're younger.  Exercise also slows down thought activity, releases dopamine, makes you less prone to think insecure crappy thoughts about yourself, and makes you far less horny and reactive. So why not start everyday with 15 minutes of meditation, followed by a half hour to an hour of exercise? Seems like for the women situation, and all other aspects of life, it would be a win, win, win. 

Just curious why did you not fix your dog? Someone I used to be friends with had 2 French bulldogs that weren’t fixed and they would cum everywhere which I thought was disgusting.

@Kevin Fax. I grew up with abuse from women. When they smile at me i see evil. 

17 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Orb I think she means in the sense that if your goal was simply to empty out then it could be quicker and more efficient to use a journal.

But perhaps you did want feedback and conversation.

Hmm, isnt the point of conversations here for emptying out and venting? I was never looking for a logical conclusion that would change my view of women, just emptying out and what people have shared here helps is guidance for that.

58 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Just curious why did you not fix your dog? Someone I used to be friends with had 2 French bulldogs that weren’t fixed and they would cum everywhere which I thought was disgusting.

It's becoming really common not to neuter male dogs, there's no real benefit to it unless they run off, and/or are in a situation where they would cause unwanted pregnancies. Neutering frequently causes them weight gain, coat issues, etc. Mine doesn't really have any behavioral issues, as long as he gets exercise, and neutered dogs often have the same humping issues. It's often done out of a lot of projections and strange ideas about the effects of testosterone in my opinion. 

Youtube Channel  

When it's said "I resent women" or "when they (women) smile at me, I see evil", what's meant by the word "woman"?

When thoughts like "women do X on dating apps" or "women want X in men" etc etc, is the word "woman" actually used to point to... Women?

When those thoughts appear... By "woman", do you also mean the grandmas? Do you also mean lesbians? Do you also mean women you are not attracted to?

Chances are that what's actually meant is women you're attracted to.

So is there actually resentment toward women?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

It's becoming really common not to neuter male dogs, there's no real benefit to it unless they run off, and/or are in a situation where they would cause unwanted pregnancies. Neutering frequently causes them weight gain, coat issues, etc. Mine doesn't really have any behavioral issues, as long as he gets exercise, and neutered dogs often have the same humping issues. It's often done out of a lot of projections and strange ideas about the effects of testosterone in my opinion. 

Gotcha that makes sense.

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

Damn you’re spitting facts. This 100% applies to me. How do I stop resenting women? I grew up in a household with 2 sisters and only my mom and I had so many bad experiences with them including abuse at the hands of one of my sisters. Naturally once I started dating those early experiences were disasters. So after all that I’m definitely distrustful and resentful of women in a way that I’m not with guys. I notice guys can do crazy shit and I’ll laugh it off and not care. But if a woman does something crazy it bothers me way more.

as of the last couple weeks I’ve stopped chasing and stopped going on dating apps and I spend almost all my time alone. The inner discomfort has become super pronounced and I realize everything I was doing before was to escape this. But I read your comment here and It felt relevant. So how does one stop resenting women?

It applies to similar beliefs held, which are triggered by similar situations, but it does not apply to you, consciousness. You remain untouched, unaffected, unblemished, unscathed and untarnished in any and all situations & circumstances. 

So there is no actual answer to “how do stop resenting women” - because you, consciousness, don’t resent women. You love them unconditionally. You love everything about them without a single exception. That is why there even is triggering - because certain beliefs do not jive the unconditional reality you are. If you, consciousness, resented women - experiences and thoughts about resenting women would resonate perfectly. 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

The inner discomfort has become super pronounced and I realize everything I was doing before was to escape this

Take a minute to bask in that. That is not a small acknowledgment. That is significant. Excellent, truly excellent “work”. 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

So how does one stop resenting women?

There is only to notice - in the exact same way - that the thoughts of ‘holding this’ as a problem, and there needing to be something to do to resolve it - is, albeit subtle, enough of a conceptual distraction - to not fully allow what is coming up & out, to fully come up & out. 

Do not ‘beat up on yourself’ - keep the emphasis on “the work” already done. Let it be 100% done in regard to any doing at all - anything which needs to be done - it’s already 100% done. There is no “work” to do. It’s done. Whatever comes up and out - comes up & out - but releasing is allowing, and not a doing. There is nothing which needs to be done, learned, figured out, understood or realized. 

That’s the tricky thing with illusion. ‘The mind’ claims illusion is something, and something needs to be done about it. Post-emptied - this is clear. There is a mountain of evidence to support this - as you said - you tried doing everything already and doing everything didn’t work. 

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

as of the last couple weeks I’ve stopped chasing and stopped going on dating apps and I spend almost all my time alone

Don’t turn this comment into “the thing to think about” - a distraction from allowing what’s felt to come up & out - but I just wanted to mention again - it’s beliefs triggered - not you.

There is definitely no need to ‘stop doing’ whatever the hell fun crazy wild Kevin stuff you do (so to speak of course). There is no “spirituality” - it’s “your normal everyday life” - which appears as the very triggering of situations or circumstances - for you - because this - the emptying - is what you want

It’s the letting go of the ‘small bear’ - which is really, actually, truly - the manifesting of what you want - ‘the big bear’ - and there is the all important aspect of - call it whatever you like - trust, faith, what is, how it works, the process, etc - because you can’t see that big bear yet. But you can be aware this makes some sense, and you can be open-minded that reality is Good - that you are Good - and you can let go - and ‘see for yourself’ - just how infinitely, ridiculously, astoundingly deserving & worthy - how truly Good - you really are.  

1 hour ago, Phil said:

It applies to similar beliefs held, which are triggered by similar situations, but it does not apply to you, consciousness. You remain untouched, unaffected, unblemished, unscathed and untarnished in any and all situations & circumstances. 

So there is no actual answer to “how do stop resenting women” - because you, consciousness, don’t resent women. You love them unconditionally. You love everything about them without a single exception. That is why there even is triggering - because certain beliefs do not jive the unconditional reality you are. If you, consciousness, resented women - experiences and thoughts about resenting women would resonate perfectly. 

This makes sense actually. Part of me really does love women. They’re beautiful and totally different than men. But I guess I assume they don’t like me. Idk it’s confusing but it’s coming up so that’s good.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Take a minute to bask in that. That is not a small acknowledgment. That is significant. Excellent, truly excellent “work”. 

Yeah I will say I experience a lot of doubt around stopping and doing nothing and stillness but it also makes sense.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

There is only to notice - in the exact same way - that the thoughts of ‘holding this’ as a problem, and there needing to be something to do to resolve it - is, albeit subtle, enough of a conceptual distraction - to not fully allow what is coming up & out, to fully come up & out. 

Do not ‘beat up on yourself’ - keep the emphasis on “the work” already done. Let it be 100% done in regard to any doing at all - anything which needs to be done - it’s already 100% done. There is no “work” to do. It’s done. Whatever comes up and out - comes up & out - but releasing is allowing, and not a doing. There is nothing which needs to be done, learned, figured out, understood or realized. 

That’s the tricky thing with illusion. ‘The mind’ claims illusion is something, and something needs to be done about it. Post-emptied - this is clear. There is a mountain of evidence to support this - as you said - you tried doing everything already and doing everything didn’t work. 

Don’t turn this comment into “the thing to think about” - a distraction from allowing what’s felt to come up & out - but I just wanted to mention again - it’s beliefs triggered - not you.

There is definitely no need to ‘stop doing’ whatever the hell fun crazy wild Kevin stuff you do (so to speak of course). There is no “spirituality” - it’s “your normal everyday life” - which appears as the very triggering of situations or circumstances - for you - because this - the emptying - is what you want

To be honest I really don’t feel like doing anything. I currently don’t experience that zest or drive to do something. I feel very confused and disoriented lately.

I guess partly it seems like if I’m not escaping from the discomfort then I don’t really have the same drive to do anything. Also that’s combined with generally feeling sad and uncomfortable.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

It’s the letting go of the ‘small bear’ - which is really, actually, truly - the manifesting of what you want - ‘the big bear’ - and there is the all important aspect of - call it whatever you like - trust, faith, what is, how it works, the process, etc - because you can’t see that big bear yet. But you can be aware this makes some sense, and you can be open-minded that reality is Good - that you are Good - and you can let go - and ‘see for yourself - just how infinitely, ridiculously, astoundingly deserving & worthy - how truly Good - you really are.  

I don’t totally follow the small and big bear analogy.

@Orb

4 hours ago, Orb said:

Hmm, isnt the point of conversations here for emptying out and venting? I was never looking for a logical conclusion that would change my view of women, just emptying out and what people have shared here helps is guidance for that.

Yeah, eventually there is the aftermath of feeling more relieved from a conversation that includes lots of expression within it.

I think the difference in having a conversation is in the belief that other people can provide you for feeling better.

Eventually it works because it's like a back and forth between this belief and expression.

This results in a scrappy form of expression. This is because many times it is not easy to completely let go. But this is OK. I do it myself a lot,

Women have largely been oppressed with the backing of governments and society for millennia, still are in many places on earth, and someone makes a video about how you can't win today as a man. 

That you cannot win is a reflection upon there not being a you. You can't lose either, but I guess that message isn't as much of a roller coaster ride. 

Youtube Channel