LGBTQ+ Pride Month

21 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

No, its not almost all of them look the same 99% are the same maybe 1% are perfect and cant be distinguishable 

This is actually a fact although I don't agree with your other points. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

This entire thread is people just replying to bullshit. Anyway happy pride month. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I feel sorry for people who don't have empathy for gays. 

In the spirit of the continued celebrating & sharing of LGBTQ+ Pride Month… 

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today, we gather to reaffirm our commitment to a world where every individual, regardless of gender or sexual preference, is treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our journey towards equality is far from over, but together, we can continue to make strides in the right direction.

Equality is not just a principle but a fundamental human right. It is the belief that every person should have the same opportunities, rights, and freedoms, free from discrimination and prejudice. When we discriminate based on gender or sexual preference, we deny the humanity of our fellow beings and the richness that diversity brings to our society.

We must remember that love knows no boundaries. It transcends gender, orientation, and all other labels. Every person has the right to love who they love, live as they are, and express their true selves without fear of persecution or discrimination. Our differences do not divide us; they enrich our collective experience.

To achieve true equality, we must challenge the stereotypes and biases that perpetuate discrimination. We must educate ourselves and others, promote inclusive policies, and stand up against injustice wherever we see it. By doing so, we create a world where everyone can thrive, regardless of their gender or who they love.

Let us stand together in solidarity, not just today, but every day. Let us be the change-makers, the advocates, and the allies who strive for a world where equality is not just an aspiration but a reality. In the words of the great activist Audre Lorde, “It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. 

Author Unknown

2 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Why do u interpret it as a judgment?

“…that’s a very bad idea”. 

The judgement seems to be about… someone else’s idea. 

On 6/1/2024 at 11:55 AM, Isagi Yoichi said:

LGBTQFHGJKSDG+ is not real 

They are just people who are extremely lustful due to too much comfort they made experiments on rats and it's proven that LGBTQ isn't real in actuality you're the ignorant one lol 

“…people who are extremely lustful…”… “the ignorant one”.

The judgment(s) seems to be about… they… someone’s lustfulness, someone’s ignorance. 

In case someone hasn't heard yet...

The Matrix was written and directed by two sisters, who are both trans women.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

image.thumb.png.9474dff90b9c1b1515bcf42ae60e76e6.png

JK Rowling slams Paris Olympics calling it a ‘Disgrace’ after a biological male beat a female in women’s boxing.

“A young female boxer has just had everything she’s worked and trained for snatched away because you allowed a male to get in the ring with her. You’re a disgrace, your ‘safeguarding’ is a joke and #Paris24 will be forever tarnished by the brutal injustice done to Carini.”

That's the result of supporting transgenders, just wait a decade and see more shit with the influence they have on children nowadays, The west must ban transgender from getting close to children like what Putin did recently or people will wake up and find their children turned whatever they may wake up and find their children turned squirrel.

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

28 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

That's the result of supporting transgenders, just wait a decade and see more shit with the influence they have on children nowadays, The west must ban transgender from getting close to children like what Putin did recently or people will wake up and find their children turned whatever they may wake up and find their children turned squirrel.

You can support people in whatever they wish to call themselves or do with their bodies. You don't need to agree on something like this though, seems like people are so afraid to be called out that they agree to this.

Funny how the whole controversy just goes to illustrate that gender actually is a spectrum and not binary.  Khelif is biologically and legally a woman, never underwent transition reassignment, identifies as a woman and even competed in the Olympics previously.  What JK Rowling and others jumped on was the fact she failed the physical gender test in her own country because of higher than usual amounts of testosterone, but which is within the test regulations for the Olympics.  In other words, women and men both have varying levels of testosterone and estrogen.  It's a spectrum, everybody falls somewhere on it.  So, some people born with male genetilia have most of the female secondary characteristics and vice versa.  

Also, it's fucked up, because being trans is illegal and very dangerous in her country, so everybody blowing up this issues without knowing the actual facts puts her at great risk.

Edited by Jonas Long