Jump to content

LGBTQ+ Pride Month


Recommended Posts

Today is the first day of LGBTQ+ Pride Month and in the vein of Celebrating & Sharing, all comments & stories (the good, the bad & the ugly) are welcomed. I would love to hear of any challenges & see some encouraging advice, as well as any challenges which have revealed the profound reality of sameness & unity. 

 

As a conversational point, I’ll suggest that like racism… sexism, homophobia, heterosexism and all gender and sexuality-based discrimination and gender & sexual orientation bigotry are projections of ignorance via aversion from emotional guidance and the innocence & true nature of. 

 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

LGBTQFHGJKSDG+ is not real 

 

They are just people who are extremely lustful due to too much comfort they made experiments on rats and it's proven that LGBTQ isn't real in actuality you're the ignorant one lol 

And you complained about zionism here...smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Isn't it obvious?  Prejudice. 

 

No, it's not, I didn't say anything violent I said they're lustful.

 

It is obvious that LGBTQ+ is not real just look at any transgender original is obvious af even after all the surgeries and medications 

 

:IMG_0991:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

 

No, it's not, I didn't say anything violent I said they're lustful.

 

It is obvious that LGBTQ+ is not real just look at any transgender original is obvious af even after all the surgeries and medications 

 

The attitude behind what you're saying has been the justification for every genocide that's ever taken place.  It's dehumanizing.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Phil

 

I wonder what do u say about sports and laws about transgenders this is a serious issue the obvious real face of people come transgender men cant compete in women's sports and it is so hilarious lol so fucking obvious yet some stupid people still believe in transgender stuff 

 

 

:IMG_0991:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jonas Long said:

The attitude behind what you're saying has been the justification for every genocide that's ever taken place.  It's dehumanizing.  

 

Nope, it's not I didn't impose my views on anybody you are the one seeking approval from me. It is the same with the lgbtq communities that are terrorists at this point with their propaganda and moaning when met with disapproval 

:IMG_0991:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

 

Nope, it's not I didn't impose my views on anybody you are the one seeking approval from me. It is the same with the lgbtq communities that are terrorists at this point with their propaganda and moaning when met with disapproval 

Ok, you're an angry boy lashing out.  What else is new on this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

 

Nope, it's not I didn't impose my views on anybody you are the one seeking approval from me. It is the same with the lgbtq communities that are terrorists at this point with their propaganda and moaning when met with disapproval 

The irony of a Hamas supporter calling lgbtq people terrorists is insane😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.