will of the heart

ivankiss

15 hours ago, ivankiss said:

There must be a more direct way. And it must be completely unique to each and every individual.

It's not a path one follows. It's a path one carves alone.

Of course! The path of honesty! 

That's the antidote! That's the cure!

Honesty will take you all the way. Honesty will set you free. Honesty is your liberator.

I've been living a lie, no doubt about it. That's the twist. That's the source of all the suffering.

I would say that I'm quite honest in my interactions, but not as honest as I could be. I don't always say what I really want to say, especially when it comes to family. Mostly because I don't want to hurt other people's feelings. I don't want to be too rude or harsh.

I know there is a way to be perfectly clear and honest, without being a dick. I've been there before, and it's beautiful when I pull it off. When I'm able to communicate something difficult or unpleasant without causing harm to anyone.

But an even bigger issue than that, is lying to myself. I could point fingers and say that it's because I've been lied to my whole life - especially these past few years... but I think that's not what I should be focusing on really. I must make peace with what I know is true for me. Slowly, one step at a time. I must cultivate courage to stay in that light. Not being pulled out of it or shying away from it.

I lie to myself because I'm afraid of myself.

Hate the idea of selling stuff to people. Especially if it's garbage. Is there no way around this? Is the only way to have money to sell crap to people and fuck them over for some profit? Or sell your soul to some corrupt company and work for little to nothing? It's bullshit.

I don't even like the idea of selling my music. It doesn't seem right. Music should be free. Helping each other should be free too. You don't help someone for profit. You help them because you have a heart goddamnit!

I think investments are really the way for me here, in this messed up system. It's not what I would absolutely love to do, but it seems like the safest and most aligned way for me to make some decent money. I go where all the money is, invest what I have and take from those who are most corrupt. Big banks and institutions.

It's like a Robin Hood type of scenario. I can dig it.

Interesting... 

Yesterday and today as well, I was able to move the pain from the right side of my head to the left, and even neutralize it.

Don't know if I can explain accurately what I'm doing, it's all very intuitive, but basically I'm focusing in on the sensation,  leaning into it and moving it. Pretty much willing it away. It comes with funny facial expressions and body movements. 

I'm definitely spending too much time in the right side of my brain, or whatever - hence the pain and the fog. I must merge more with the left side. Simple A to B stuff. Action. Execution. Accomplishment. 

Edited by ivankiss

Tonight I hang by a thread
As the voice in my head takes control
Of this pain that I have felt before
On trial, my confidence weakens
I'm close to defeat
But tonight the verdict will be televised

Calling no witnesses to the stand
Clearing my name with no evidence
Knowing this could be my final chance
No one is coming to my defense

Inside the truth is suppressed
With unlimited access denied
To all the things you wish to hide
The lies, the sex and the secrets
Will tear us to pieces in time
When no one can tell wrong from right

Calling no witnesses to the stand
Clearing my name with no evidence
Knowing this could be my final chance
No one is coming to my defense

I observed some jellyfish by the shore. They were quite large, mainly transparent, with some purple and pink.

First I was amazed by how free-flowing they were, how surrendered to the sea and its waves. But then I looked away for some time, and when I looked back, the majority of them were smashed to pieces against the rocks, or thrown out of the water.

Nature is dangerous. We survive because we got good at resisting and avoiding that danger. Some creatures do not have that ability.

There is a time and a place for surrendering. And there is a time and a place for pushing back, resisting and fighting for the higher good. Or even just fighting for survival.

I feel like I'm having a lesson in resistance now. It's something to be mastered. 

Turn back time
Reason why
Breakneck speed
History

Waiting
Waning
Exasperating
Unstrung tethered
Hoping forever

No!
I tried to settle bets with my own soul
Bless my lips for the first time before you don't
Gripping to the last touch of your hand I grow to loathe
Hope that you remeber just how far I'll go
Spend the rest of my life wishing I'm enough

Resist!
Resist!
Resist!

Edited by ivankiss

If I really think about it, it completely makes sense that I'm all alone and rarely hang out with anyone. I have great social/communication skills, I am good looking, I am intelligent and have a lot of emotional depth. I am calm and friendly. Fun and exciting, too.

The reason I'm all alone is not because of any lack of skills or because I'm a difficult person to be around. It's because I cannot be a part of something fake and superficial anymore. It's because I cannot take part in things that most of the people keep doing completely mindlessly.

It's because I am honest and I see through bullshit. And people don't like that. It's too much for them. It's triggering everything within them that they are afraid to look at.

It's ok to be alone. I'd much rather have 1 to 3 really good friends, who are all aligned with their purpose and walking their own path, than have a big group of friends just to feel a part of something. I'd much rather hear from a friend every now and then, than hang out with them every day, talking about nonsense and engaging in meaningless activities.

I'd also much rather be single at this point, than have someone just to fill the void.

I am open for meeting new people on this journey and create cool, lasting memories with them. But it's clear to me that I am meant to stand alone. It's totally fine. It will take some time to fully make peace with that and not interpret it as loneliness that's weighing me down... but I know I will make it. I know it's right.

The strongest ones stand alone.

I just need to figure out this money thing. Everything else seems to be just fine. I am a great cook, can clean and am more tidy than most people I met, I have a deep passion for living, a strong sense of purpose and much love for all living beings. Everything seems to be as it should be. Why am I struggling with money?

I am not afraid of working. I had good jobs and was working long hours before. I was always one of the hardest working employees. Work ethic or discipline is clearly not the issue. I just can't seem to be able to work for nothing anymore, and do these meaningless robotic jobs. At least not for too long. I don't want to. I literally feel like I'm hitting a brickwall.  Maybe this is actually the start of me realizing my full value and potential. For real this time.

I must figure out this money thing, damnit. But I am also aware of how much pressure I'm putting on myself because of that. I need to slow down in my mind and body, stop rushing forward, but not stop working on a solution.

Maybe it finds me sooner than I find it. I trust and have faith overall, but these waves of doubt and uncertainty are really hardcore.

For now I'm still pretty sure that trading is my ticket, but I'm open for being wrong about that. Looking forward to getting that 'regular job' next week, to earn some money for the investments I have in mind. Can't see myself staying more than a few months there though. 

Edited by ivankiss

Funny, in retrospect, I do not necessarily stand behind or identify with all these thoughts and feelings. I just really feel the need to put them out there, at that time. Once it's all expressed there is more space and clarity in my mind, and a 'realer' and 'more sober' me can step forth.

Something from a conversation I just had:

(Thought it was cool and importan, so I had to copy and paste) 

I'm trying not to create an enemy out of that part of me. Be it 'the shadow' or whatever. I do not want to give it the impression that I want to throw it away or abandon it - if that makes any sense. I feel like inviting it in and integrating it into being is what has to be done. It only acts the way it does and causes the 'troubles' it does, because I've not been there for it. Not there for myself. Not showing enough love, respect and understanding. It is oh so powerful. Just as much as 'the light' - if you will. Because it is, in essence, the light. I just ended up rejecting it and hiding it somehow. I was ashamed. Still am, to some extent, but I'm working on regaining its trust. I feel like the shadow is almost like a gatekeeper of some sort. It holds the key to everything I ever wanted - so to speak. But it's super clever and it knows if you're only trying to befriend it so that you could unlock those gifts. It cannot be fooled. This must be real and for no other reason than to be at peace and whole.

And the shadow said:

'Let me out, now. Let me rage, let me yell, let me cry out lout, let me be dramatic and chaotic and act in all the ways you think are not pretty or appropriate. Let me be as I am. Let me show you the power I hold. Until then, I will make you suffer and burn from the inside out.'

God I love to walk. Never walked this slow and this consciously ever before. I felt super grounded. Super aware of my weight, gravity and its pull. It was so heavy, but heavy in the most beautiful way.

Maintaining equilibrium flawlessly. Razor sharp focus. So intricate yet so simple. Perfectly synchronized. Perfectly now. I wished for nothing else. Barely any thought crossed my mind. Meshuggah in my ears. Breathing through it all. Adjusting to the terrain.

Yes, yes, yes, so much yes. This is exactly what I was longing for. Grounded and awake. 

Signing into a gym one of these days. Committing to a bulking diet, approximately 3165 calories per day, which is roughly a thousand calories more than I've been eating lately. 

Not going to be too gentle with myself here, aiming to gain 15 to 20kgs as fast as possible and then cut. Committing to a high frequency, full body workout, 5x in a week. Not splitting muscle groups throughout the week mainly for body-awareness purposes, but also because I think targeting the whole body should accelerate the overall growth process. Though I might experiment with all that as I go.

My first goal is to be around 80kgs, and the second one around 90kgs, 10% body fat.