Life Changing Money Insight

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There are different ways to make more money, I'll grant you that.  But meditating all day every day is probably not going to make anyone a lot of money.  Industrious people don't always have a lot of money because they lose it in other ways like getting sued or gambling.

Which attracts more real abundance?  Expanding consciousness( ie meditating) or working 18 hour shifts in a coal mine in the name of "industry"?

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

You don't have to "do" much at all to attract abundance.  Yes, I'm still figuring out how the fuck to do this, but the answer isn't be more industrious.  In fact, "industry" itself is destroying ours and our planets natural abundance. 

Could it be that this fact/belief stands in the way of attracting abundance? Do you really know the truth about our planets abundance? Like really.

Im in the same boat btw.

4 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Could it be that this fact/belief stands in the way of attracting abundance? Do you really know the truth about our planets abundance? Like really.

Im in the same boat btw.

Maybe, but I sort of doubt it.  If our natural state is abundance, it would seem doing less is more, same with the state of the planet. 

9 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Maybe, but I sort of doubt it.  If our natural state is abundance, it would seem doing less is more, same with the state of the planet. 

Doing more, more movement, more activity, actually increases mental motivation thus increasing a more positive solution oriented outlook. 

I found a cool video on this that i thought can help us all out on motivation, it's widely misunderstood. 

♾️

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

Doing more, more movement, more activity, actually increases mental motivation thus increasing a more positive solution oriented outlook. 

I found a cool video on this that i thought can help us all out on motivation, it's widely misunderstood. 

Doing is a tricky concept.  You can "do" a lot and get nothing "done" or do a little and get a lot done.  Doing in itself isn't inherently productive.  Movement begets change, but change isn't always in favor of "more", it can be equally destructive as constructive.  

You can expend energy and movement exercising, which is conducive to health etc., or you could expend even more energy flailing around or getting into fights in a way that is conducive to pain and fatigue, which pays no dividends.  You can follow a thought like a dog chasing a squirel and the next thing you know you're lost miles away from anywhere you want to be, or you can observe the thought but not chase it wildly and save yourself a lot of trouble.  Work, movement, industiousness, on their own don't inherently lead toward anything at all. 

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

You can expend energy and movement exercising, which is conducive to health etc., or you could expend even more energy flailing around or getting into fights in a way that is conducive to pain and fatigue, which pays no dividends.  You can follow a thought like a dog chasing a squirel and the next thing you know you're lost miles away from anywhere you want to be, or you can observe the thought but not chase it wildly and save yourself a lot of trouble.  Work, movement, industiousness, on their own don't inherently lead toward anything at all. 

✔️✔️✔️

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

49 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

its about intuition and experience not working hard lol

I think it's important not to reduce relative topics like finances to the absolute.  Let's not be naive.  First of all if you haven't earned any money, you don't really have the experience to know what is required.  I actually had to work on this for the past 3 years and get better at it, so I have some understanding here.  Industriousness is key to making money period.  Let's not kid ourselves to think otherwise.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think it's important not to reduce relative topics like finances to the absolute.  Let's not be naive.  First of all if you haven't earned any money you don't really have the experience to know what is required.

I don't have to earn that much  money, it's clear you  just have to observe 

I am talking about wealth creation not finances 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

The separate self of thought / the subject, and objective reality / objects, and therein shortage, lack, and really any disparaging thought or interpretation are really conditioning / the materialist’s paradigm. The basis is material subject and object. Materialism. Duality.

Reality is already infinite abundance. So infinite abundance can’t be done or learned or anything other than so-called direct experience.

Abundance is in & of itself an unfettering of truth, and an uncovering of what already is, and the true nature of. What appears to forget, forgets by appearing yet doesn’t actually go anywhere, do anything or be anyone.

53 minutes ago, Phil said:

Reality is already infinite abundance. So infinite abundance can’t be done or learned or anything other than so-called direct experience.

Abundance is in & of itself an unfettering of truth, and an uncovering of what already is, and the true nature of. What appears to forget, forgets by appearing yet doesn’t actually go anywhere, do anything or be anyone

Yeah but money is a construction of ego mind 

Infinite consciousness appear to be finite , everything related to money is a mind product which is finite i dont get what you want to say here its like saying water has no color.

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Yeah but money is a construction of ego mind 

That’s exactly the same as saying money is a construction of unicorn mind.

Subjects and objects can be swapped out endlessly. This is because there isn’t a subject and an object.

That which isn’t a subject or object, effortlessly appears as thoughts about subjects and objects. And money therein as well.

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

Subjects and objects can be swapped out endlessly. This is because there isn’t a subject and an object.

That's the nature of communication  with language models that's how the finite mind operates 

If you're going to say everything isn't subject and object we may stop talking and communicating 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Industriousness is key to making money period. 

I think it is primarily determined by the level of ones ambition and also luck. These two. Some people are just naturally ambitious and just make the necessary sacrifices in order to suceed, they are just out there learning stuff and actually doing shit. While others are just naturally less ambitious, like a lot of people on this forum for example. With high ambition you'll get the motivation, industriousness and everything else, and you'll be unhappy if you won't strive towards something

And luck is also a necessary part, I don't care what anyone says but in life you're born in a certain position within society with certain predetermined characteristics and circumstances which you have no control over, also your control of life in general is limited.

5 minutes ago, Reborn2 said:

And luck is also a necessary part, I don't care what anyone says but in life you're born in a certain position within society with certain predetermined characteristics and circumstances which you have no control over, also your control of life, in general, is limited.

You don't control, you choose the paths you want to go through 

2 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

That's the nature of communication  with language models that's how the finite mind operates 

If you're going to say everything isn't subject and object we may stop talking and communicating 

Why? 
This is already the case. Nothing need change. 

“Everything” in that way would be the object and Phil would the subject. Neither are in perception, yet thought can make it seem so, seemingly limiting (infinite) abundance and to a duality (of sub & ob). 

Is there really an experience of a finite mind operating, or is that maybe a concept about the present abundance?

Would seeing the true nature of reality as abundant change views about the reality of money?