Life Changing Money Insight

2 hours ago, Reborn2 said:

I think it is primarily determined by the level of ones ambition and also luck. These two. Some people are just naturally ambitious and just make the necessary sacrifices in order to suceed, they are just out there learning stuff and actually doing shit. While others are just naturally less ambitious, like a lot of people on this forum for example. With high ambition you'll get the motivation, industriousness and everything else, and you'll be unhappy if you won't strive towards something

And luck is also a necessary part, I don't care what anyone says but in life you're born in a certain position within society with certain predetermined characteristics and circumstances which you have no control over, also your control of life in general is limited.

I agree with this.  And let’s say you wanna stay with an absolute explanation, well then, that stuff needs to be manifested.  Let’s say $60,000 is required per year for “you” to break even, well I don’t know how one explains going about this, but if that goal ain’t attained a very disruptive change in lifestyle would follow to “you” and anything dependent on “you”, I don’t know if you need to rub two gold bars together— but one better try something despite thinking there’s no doer.  Something’s gotta be “done” even if it’s only holding the intention as a thought.  Someone give me an alternative that is consistent with the absolute.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

37 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Abundance is attracted in general, and money is included in that.

The problem is money doesn't grow on wild trees, only on planted trees that are rare and valuable.  So yeah, make a dreamboard to attract financial abundance, but if that happens, very different patterns will appear than have thus far -- or the results would have already been manifested.  I'm trying to explain stuff in a way that respects your guy's nondual lingo and boundaries here.  A different movie has to play to manifest the change because it ain't in this movie.  

By the way when I use the word "industrious", I used it to refer to that "get it done" quality that some "people" have.  Some people have the opposite of this, they get very little done.  So, this is something that can be observed in "people".  It's a strength.  "I'm" actually not high in industriousness "myself".  I'm rather low in it.  It's been something I've had to work on now hard for like 3 years to make pretty significant changes to habits and priorities.  You're not going to snap your fingers and become financially abundant; It's not gonna just fall in your lap.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The problem is money doesn't grow on wild trees, only on planted trees that are rare and valuable.  So yeah, make a dreamboard to attract financial abundance, but if that happens, very different patterns will appear than have thus far -- or the results would have already been manifested.  I'm trying to explain stuff in a way that respects your guy's nondual lingo and boundaries here.  A different movie has to play to manifest the change because it ain't in this movie.  

Kind of the scarcity mindset which keeps repelling abundance.  It's not just semantic language it's actually the way it works.  Nonduality, energy, attraction, doesn't only apply to certain things, it's the essential way of things.  Money is just an idea afterall, and ideas flow easily toward that which attracts them.   Momentum seems to keep things stagnant or flowing, it's just inertia, habit, grooves worn in over time.  

47 minutes ago, Reborn2 said:

I don't understand the alternative to what I or @Joseph Maynor are claiming, like do you think you'll just sit on the chair, write a bunch of stuff on some board or imagine you already have it, and it's just going to come to you on it's own without you putting in any deliberate effort at all?

Thats what's called "inspired action" we take action and feel inspired to take more action and so on...

♾️

Inner conflicts are created by thinking there has to be a choice of one or the other, one choice that is assumed to be right and the other assumed wrong. There is apparently a time to take action and a time to rest and reflect. Planting any old seeds you found when the ground is frozen and working harder to do so is not going to get you the results you want, but may be successful in upholding an identity of oneself as a hard worker. Revenge, anger, frustration, irritation. If you plant carefully selected seeds with keen awareness when the time is right, it might seem like laziness to someone else who is focused on action only. Hopefulness, passion, joy, love. The other apparent alternative is to have no intention to plant any seeds, and no recognition of desire or expansion, which is the present moment conceptualized. Boredom, apathy, discouragement. 

There aren't people who are any of those three ways, but the emotions. 

Youtube Channel  

12 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

infinite consciousness doesn't inherently know the thing called money because it is finite.

Infinite consciousness doesn’t know any thing because infinite consciousness is actually infinite. There isn’t any thing. Put another way, the thought money is the thought money, and like any appearance (thought) doesn’t define perception (appearance).

Loa isn’t ’some thing’, some ‘teachers’ or ‘people’ ‘know about’ and share. Loa is experiential reality, and inherently a FUBU (for u by u) backdrop story.  Reality is direct experience only“All the rest”, religion, science, history, lineage, etc, etc - everything (as it were)… is “filled in” to make Now make sense. 

12 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

By the way when I use the word "industrious", I used it to refer to that "get it done" quality that some "people" have.  Some people have the opposite of this, they get very little done.  So, this is something that can be observed in "people".  It's a strength.  "I'm" actually not high in industriousness "myself".  I'm rather low in it.  It's been something I've had to work on now hard for like 3 years to make pretty significant changes to habits and priorities.  You're not going to snap your fingers and become financially abundant; It's not gonna just fall in your lap.  

As consciousness is infinite, there isn’t the separate self of thoughts, there’s an experience of thoughts that there is.  It’s again, the ‘filling in’ of a backdrop story. Therein abundance isn’t of people, and there isn’t anyone who or which becomes anything. Infinite consciousness is already abundance inherent in being… infinite, and an obviously in being This.

To believe so strongly “it’s not just gonna fall in your lap” is to overlook the actuality of the entirety of reality, by believing there is a separate self, “the knower”, who “knows how reality works”. You’re being experiential reality, so there is no “knower”. To continue to believe that requires overlooking the countless examples you’re appearing as, to the contrary of “it’s not just gonna fall in your lap”. 

There’s no “doer”! No one which was born, no one which actually dies. No one “here” “doing”!

You are creating. You are Creator-Creating-Creation. 

2 hours ago, Reborn2 said:

I don't understand the alternative to what I or @Joseph Maynor are claiming, like do you think you'll just sit on the chair, write a bunch of stuff on some board or imagine you already have it, and it's just going to come to you on it's own without you putting in any deliberate effort at all?

There is no reason you can’t instantaneously manifest reality, evidenced by that you already are right now. There isn’t one second ago or one second from now - because there is no universe. This is yourself, appearing. 

Consider the dream analogy. If you fell asleep and realized you were dreaming, there would be no ‘how you got here’ or ‘how the universe came to be’, etc, etc, etc - there would be no understanding. There would only be the assumption, that there is a separate you inside the dream, while you’re the One dreaming. There dream could be about how there is a thinker thinking, how there’s a “dreamboard”, how there is a second or separate self, which “imagines”, and an “it” which “it” “has” or “doesn’t have”, which has to “put in deliberate effort”… and that would all be dreamt, and none of “it” would actually exist as separate things. 

Another dream interpretation, and not as in an interpretation of or about a dream or dreams… as in… this next interpretation is also dreamt, is your dream, right now….

Unconditional love is - unconditional. Boundaries, limits, borders, etc would all be conditions. As unconditional love dreams, be’s somewhere and someway for it to seem like it is somewhere… these ‘conditions’ (thoughts) would be felt by unconditional love, which is appearing as ‘them’. The alignment therein would not only be like breadcrumbs to self-realization / The Truth - but also the attracting / allowing / receiving - of what “dream you are wanting” (more specifically, preferences, aligned, manifesting). 

A contemplative angle… you’re already being This. Without any resources or need for any thing whatsoever. It’s no trouble to appear differently either. 

12 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Abundance is attracted in general, and money is included in that.

Yes!

12 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Kind of the scarcity mindset which keeps repelling abundance.  It's not just semantic language it's actually the way it works.  Nonduality, energy, attraction, doesn't only apply to certain things, it's the essential way of things.  Money is just an idea afterall, and ideas flow easily toward that which attracts them.   Momentum seems to keep things stagnant or flowing, it's just inertia, habit, grooves worn in over time.  

Yes! Yes! Yes! 

♥️

1 hour ago, Orb said:

Thats what's called "inspired action" we take action and feel inspired to take more action and so on...

Yes! Momentum. 

The better it gets - the better it gets! 

There is no assertion!

There is no regression!

Rejoice!! 😂 Good is Good! 

Idk bout this “we” stuff thought. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

To believe so strongly “it’s not just gonna fall in your lap” is to overlook the actuality of the entirety of reality, by believing there is a separate self, “the knower”, who “knows how reality works”.

Wait a minute @Phil.  Let's slow down right here.  All you do is play the role of the knower who purports to know how reality works and you're telling all of us you're right and then deciding that others are right or wrong to the degree they comport with you.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Wait a minute @Phil.  Let's slow down right here.  All you do is play the role of the knower who purports to know how reality works and you're telling all of us you're right and then deciding that others are right or wrong to the degree they comport with you.

There’s only to actually check direct experience. Simply attempt to point to a knower and or knowing. Attempt to point to right & wrong. 

See that these are beliefs. 

By your being you’ve ’weaved in’ a story about ‘eating from the tree of the knowledge of right & wrong’. Listen to yourself. Go as it were to the ‘tree of life’. 

Notice the reflexivity, the reactionary response… but don’t react (as it were)… just notice only. All veils are therein lifted. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

There’s only to actually check direct experience. Simply attempt to point to a knower and or knowing. Attempt to point to right & wrong. 

See that these are beliefs. 

Notice the reflexivity, the reactionary response… but don’t act (as it were)… just notice only. All veils are therein lifted. 

I'm just holding you to your own standard.  

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm just holding you to your own standard.  

All you’re holding is beliefs. The belief there is an other, and a separate self, which is holding other to others standards. 

Standards and selves are thoughts

Notice the reflexivity, the reactionary response… but don’t react (as it were)… just notice only. All veils are therein lifted. 

So to speak, spend the whole dream shooting the ‘messenger’. 

Or, don’t. Receive the message. 

That you can “go either way” there… is the evidence of the truth of what’s being said, which there is not a separate self saying. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

All you’re holding is beliefs. The belief there is an other, and a separate self, which is holding other to others standards. 

Standards and selves are thoughts

So to speak, spend the whole dream shooting the ‘messenger’. 

Or, don’t. Receive the message. 

That you can “go either way” there… is the evidence of the truth of what’s being said, which there is not a separate self saying. 

What about your reactionary responses including but not limited to this one?  I think you have a blind spot and are kind of projecting onto me and others.  You can't own it yourself, so it's always gotta be scapegoated in others.  To me it's very obvious shadow issues.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What about your reactionary responses including but not limited to this one?  I think you have a blind spot and are kind of projecting onto me and others.

Look at what was actually said….

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

What was not said was “your reactionary responses”. 

“As it were” as in, it seemed there was a separate self, such as “your” reactionary responses. 

“Just notice only” as in, awareness is ample. 

What was said was contextually changed to accommodate an apparent ‘mental’ or ‘psychological’ paradigm of separate selves. That is the reflexivity, the reactionary response. The defending of a separate finite self - of thoughts. Pointings to “that”… deflection & projection

There is no one to whom the reflexivity or reactionary response belongs to or is indicative of.  You are appearing as “that” exactly the same as the sun & the moon, which like the truth, can not remain hidden for long. 🙂

14 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can't own it yourself, so it's always gotta be scapegoated in others.  To me it's very obvious shadow issues.

That’s all judgment based on beliefs. Delusion. “Shadow issues” is… shadow issues. 

Nothing is hidden.

You can’t own it yourself because there isn’t a you and yourself, nor a you and an it to own. These are beliefs. You can’t “scapegoat it to others” because there aren’t any. 

“To me” (the illusory separate self) “it” is….

But “it”… isn’t. 

If thoroughly convinced there is a body and you / your actual identity is, a finite body (person, human, thing, etc)… 

love will obliterate. 

So start where you’re at; love yourself. The truth that I love you is therein inevitable.