Clarity vs. Confusion

Someone here

What is clarity?  How to have more clarity in life ? What is confusion? Why is this world  so confused and confusing ?there are literally thousands of different religious sects ..philosophical schools ..opinions ..teachers..spiritual traditions..books to read which claim to offer guidance etc

This is an important aspect In my life right now that I want to flesh out .

Edited by Someone here

Meditation

Exercise

Eating clean, staying hydrated

Asking yourself what you want and writing it down

Journaling

Going for walks

Spending time in nature

Taking respites from environments where you are taking in a lot of different opinions, information and attempting to assimilate 

Being willing to let go of beliefs and thoughts that don't resonate 

Confusion is the assertion that it is KNOWN that one does not know, which is a nonesensical impossibility. 

A lot of advice or knowledge is a reaction to something. Keto diet popularity follows years of low fat diets being popular. Clarity is not getting caught in that back and forth swing, but honing into intuition, not striving for the objective best but instead creating wellbeing by putting feeling first. 

Youtube Channel  

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Meditation

Exercise

Eating clean, staying hydrated

Asking yourself what you want and writing it down

Journaling

Going for walks

Spending time in nature

Fun stuff no doubt about it .

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Taking respites from environments where you are taking in a lot of different opinions, information and opinions

Being willing to let go of beliefs and thoughts that don't resonate 

Great thanks .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

What is clarity? 

Clarity is appearing as thoughts. Like sound waves are made of silence. 

How to have more clarity in life ?

Un-obscure clarity.

Like sunshine, there isn’t more or less… there’s un-obscuring the sun of clouds. 

What is confusion?

Thought objectifies, or claims clarity is an object a finite self could have more of. 

Why is this world  so confused and confusing ?

Same situation. 

there are literally thousands of different religious sects ..philosophical schools ..opinions ..teachers..spiritual traditions..books to read which claim to offer guidance etc

Meditation vs entertainment. 

How so? What’s wanted? 

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

Clarity is appearing as thoughts. Like sound waves are made of silence. 

Clarity is just a thought ? Then what's the whole point behind this website?  Isn't it Clarity? 

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

Un-obscure clarity.

Like sunshine, there isn’t more or less… there’s un-obscuring the sun of clouds. 

Via meditation right? I will start a daily meditation practice and a journal about it soon  here as @Mandy suggested.

Any other suggestions?

12 minutes ago, Phil said:

How so? What’s wanted? 

Happiness. 

Clarity is just a thought ? Then what's the whole point behind this website?  Isn't it Clarity? 

Clarity is appearing as thoughts. Like water appearing as steam. Website too.

Via meditation right?

Yep.

I will start a daily meditation practice and a journal about it soon  here as @Mandy suggested.

Any other suggestions?

Happiness. 

Diet & exercise and a dreamboard. 

If an emotion lower than contentment is experienced, don’t try to go from that emotion to happiness. Use the scale and go one emotion at a time. Keep it simple. 

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What does this mean? 

Clarity is appearing as confusion, just like awareness is appearing as both knowing and not knowing. You have experienced both knowing something and not knowing something. Both are apparent experiences of which awareness is aware of without discrimination.

Decide to be confused.

There must be an effortless way.

13 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Clarity is appearing as confusion, just like awareness is appearing as both knowing and not knowing. You have experienced both knowing something and not knowing something. Both are apparent experiences of which awareness is aware of without discrimination.

Decide to be confused.

Yes with the example of awareness being aware of knowing and not knowing it is valid ..but it doesn't follow to say analogously that clarity appears as confusing.  These two are opposites.  Unless you are speaking about an absolute Clarity or some bs like that .

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes with the example of awareness being aware of knowing and not knowing it is valid ..but it doesn't follow to say analogously that clarity appears as confusing.  These two are opposites.  Unless you are speaking about an absolute Clarity or some bs like that .

Clarity as the opposite of confusion is a thought. In this way it's like how Phil said, thought claims it as an object a separate self could have more or less. Clarity is what's being aware of those thoughts.

Clarity is literally aware of the thoughts you're experiencing about clarity and confusion right now. It's the screen on which the movie plays.

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

there are literally thousands of different religious sects ..philosophical schools ..opinions ..teachers..spiritual traditions..books to read which claim to offer guidance etc

Books, teachers etc. come second. Practice comes first.

There must be an effortless way.

Probably not going to be a popular answer but there's a little bit of confusion in clarity and a little bit of clarity in confusion.  You can be aware of yourself confused with clarity.  You can be aware of yourself with clarity and be confused.  The bottom line is all of it is ok to be here and from a position of awareness you can observe all of it and still be here.  Find that which doesn't give a shite whether clarity or confusion exists and is still ok to be here.  Notice these paradoxes too in Spirituality, the more clarity you seek the more confused you become, and the more you're ok with confusion the more clarity you have.  Awareness is there whether clarity or confusion are states of mind or not.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

13 hours ago, Someone here said:

What is clarity?  How to have more clarity in life ? What is confusion? Why is this world  so confused and confusing ?there are literally thousands of different religious sects ..philosophical schools ..opinions ..teachers..spiritual traditions..books to read which claim to offer guidance etc

Anything that includes thought is confusion. However, empty mind is clarity in life. Completely empty, therefore completely surrendering. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 2/19/2024 at 1:55 PM, Someone here said:

What is confusion?

Believing thoughts. Including other people’s thoughts (conjecture) as it were. 

Why is this world  so confused and confusing ?

There is no confusion in perception or sensation. 

Ism’s. Thoughts, believed. Beliefs. 

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil yup .like I told ya . Solipsism 101.

21 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Probably not going to be a popular answer but there's a little bit of confusion in clarity and a little bit of clarity in confusion

Here is the thing. There is a little bit of Joeseph in the Maynor and a little bit of Maynor in the Joseph.. Its a wobble between chaos and/or order. Notice this.

Probably not going to.be a popular post. I got a little bit of shit in my cheerios, and a little bit of cheerios in my shit.  There's a wobble between the cheerios vs./and shit.  Most people don't realize this.  And that's ok too.  I used to think like all of you simpletons.   Notice this.