I want to leave this forum

Reena

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's funny seeing Jonas try to play the role of the angel now.  Lol.  The high-minded angel who is above it all.

He was never the devil.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

You had so many accounts I would probably guess wrong, but I recall it was Preety India in 2017.

So you don't know me. Because Preety never existed in 2017. I don't blame you, you always tend to overestimate yourself.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 minutes ago, Reena said:

So you don't know me. Because Preety never existed in 2017. I don't blame you, you always tend to overestimate yourself.

It was 2018 my bad.  I was off by 1 year.  I joined the forum in 2017.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/profile/10347-preety_india/
https://www.actualized.org/forum/profile/8090-joseph-maynor/

Edited by Joseph Maynor

What's so bad about it?

I don't appreciate my past being looked into.

Why is that?

Don't find it necessary to be explained.

Sometimes vulnerability needs to be understood.