I want to leave this forum

Reena

@Joseph Maynor if you want to be honest, you wouldn't delete or edit things. You do it a bit too much. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Reena said:

I don't think deleting it is a good idea. It doesn't look good to me. What's good for you isn't necessarily good for me. Deleting comments sounds sneaky to me. 

You are sneaky.  I see you.  Stop with the manipulations.  You're a manipulator.  You do play the victim like a fiddle.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

You are sneaky.  I see you.  Stop with the manipulations.

I can say the same about you. 

I'm tired of your attacking. Take a break from bulldozing on me.. Also my emotions are genuine. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 minutes ago, Reena said:

I can say the same about you. 

I'm tired of your attacking. Take a break from bulldozing on me.. Also my emotions are genuine. 

If I agree to stop will you stop?  Let's act like adults here and end this nonsense from going on any further.  Agreed?  Let's see if you'll do this.  It's called burying the hatchet.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If I agree to stop will you stop?  Let's act like adults here and end this nonsense from going on any further.  Agreed?

I didn't start it to begin with. I'm simply expressing myself. It's you who decided to just jump in. Why blame me?, I have zero interest in attacking you and moreso zero interest in conversing you.

3 hours ago, Reena said:

I didn't start it to begin with. I'm simply expressing myself. It's you who decided to just jump in. Why blame me?, I have zero interest in attacking you and moreso zero interest in conversing you.

There we go folks.  Proof she wants to keep this going.  See.  The only way this is going to stop is if I block her and ignore her moving forward.  She'll keep this going as long as she can.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

There we go folks.  Proof she wants to keep this going.  See.

No. It's no proof. I told you that I don't want it. The only difference is that I don't want you to blame me for every thing. Take some blame yourself too. I don't want either fights or convos with you. I'm a peace loving person who likes to keep to herself.

No. It's no proof. I told you that I don't want it. The only difference is that I don't want you to blame me for every thing. Take some blame yourself too. I don't want either fights or convos with you. I'm a peace loving person who likes to keep to herself.

You should leave the forum.  That's what this thread is about right?  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

There is simply no one coming. 

There is no one who’s going to suddenly show up or come along, which forces or convinces anyone to indulge in self-respect & self-empowerment and share with any honesty, sincerity, authenticity, honor or nobility with any degree of care or respect for this forum or community whatsoever. 

You should leave the forum.

Actually I don't like telling someone - "leave the forum." I'm not like that, ya know.

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Bury the hatchet and read @Phil post above.  

The one who bought the hatchet takes it back with him.

I'm simply an observer.

I love peace and harmony. With folks who have the capacity to understand and empathise.

The one who bought the hatchet takes it back with him.

I'm simply an observer.

I love peace and harmony. With folks who have the capacity to understand and empathise.

This is manipulative.  You're obviously playing a role here.  Denying all accountability makes you lose credibility.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This is manipulative.  

I guess to a hammer everything is a nail.

For a skeptic, everything is manipulative.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

There is simply no one coming. 

There is no one who’s going to suddenly show up or come along, which forces or convinces anyone to indulge in self-respect & self-empowerment and share with any honesty, sincerity, authenticity, honor or nobility with any degree of care or respect for this forum or community whatsoever. 

I wonder if it would be an interesting experiment if there were no avatars or usernames. Nobody trying to impress or assert them "selves".  Wouldn't that reflect the values or message here?  Or is that too easy, or just a bad idea, or too difficult practically to pull off?

This is nonsense.

For some people, everything is nonsense. For others everything is sense.