I want to leave this forum

Reena

And you're a good case study on who should be avoided henceforth in life.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is like attacking the judge in court.  I mean it's like pushing pushing pushing.  Ad infinitum.  That's a quick way to end up in jail.  I mean it's like look, catch a clue.  Be civil.

The irony.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8 hours ago, Proserpina said:

She doesn't have a victim mentality.   Have some compassion.  She was just recently heartbroken basically.  To put it bluntly.  Stop putting salt in her wounds.  

agree, she has high creativity she can express herself wonderfully I think that's what upsetting him he doesn't like how creative and expressive she is

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

@Someone here I'm not going to engage you. You're being incredibly rude, not just to me. I don't prefer that kind of communication. You got too many problems of your own, why not focus on them?

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is like attacking the judge in court.  I mean it's like pushing pushing pushing.  Ad infinitum.  That's a quick way to end up in jail.  I mean it's like look, catch a clue.  Be civil.

Turtles.  All the way down.  none of the turtles ever "win", or get validated, or get the final word.

You're not a judge and this not court.  Put down your penis, I mean gavel, I mean shell polish.  

Or don't, I could probably watch this all day. And then feel like I ate too many cookies. 

5 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

agree, she has high creativity she can express herself wonderfully I think that's what upsetting him he doesn't like how creative and expressive she is

I've known her since 2017.  She was also on my Discord.  I'm sure I know her better than you do.  She is creative, I'll grant you that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

No.  He's spot on actually.

Well I'm not in some war or court of law to see checks and balances. I don't crave victory so hard. I don't care who is spot on. I come with my feminine perspective in most things. I want to understand rather than assert 24/7. You can wear your victory medals, just that even that won't satisfy you.

1 minute ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

why tf you're tellin me that I think you're lying there wasn't any forums in 2017

Actualized.org bro.  Almost everyone here came from Actualized.org.  She was Preety India and Tyler Robinson, look her up on Leo's forum.  You can look me up too.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I've known her since 2017.  She was also on my Discord.  I'm sure I know her better than you do.

What was my name in 2017? If you can tell that correctly, then you know me. Because only one person knows who I was.

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It says "irony" on the ceiling of the internet!

Glad it doesn't say ironing.