I want to leave this forum

Reena

Just now, Someone here said:

@Reena grow the hell up . Same nonsense you used to do in actualized.org which made Leo have no other choice but to kick your dramatic immature ass out . I mean seriously..what in the actual fuck are you doing for hell's sake?

@Joseph Maynor don't feel the troll .

Maybe you should take the advice you're giving to others.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I wonder if it would be an interesting experiment if there were no avatars or usernames. Nobody trying to impress or assert them "selves".  Wouldn't that reflect the values or message here?  Or is that too easy, or just a bad idea, or too difficult practically to pull off?

If that wasn’t already the case I would be looking in to it because it’s an awesome idea. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

He's given the best advice in this thread so far.  Straight to the point too.

Then you should take it.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

It was directed to you.  But I will heed his advice about not feeding the trolls.  

I don't need advice. You should already know that.

28 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You are sneaky.  I see you.  Stop with the manipulations.  You're a manipulator.  You do play the victim like a fiddle.

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

For some people, everything is nonsense. For others everything is sense.

@Reena @Joseph Maynor The summed up entire premise of this forum is see past the illusory separate self. The accusations are escapes and distractions from looking inwards. How do they feel, honestly? How does engaging in this back and forth exchange feel? It's not the fault of the other, or the fault of the forum, it's a habitual knee jerk response to protect a self that isn't there. You can put down that weight, that effort. 

Ya actually all love each other. Obnoxious isn't it? 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Reena @Joseph Maynor The summed up entire premise of this forum is see past the illusory separate self. The accusations are escapes and distractions from looking inwards. How do they feel, honestly? How does engaging in this feel? It's not the fault of the other, or the fault of the forum, it's a habitual knee jerk response to protect a self that isn't there. You can put down that weight, that effort. 

Ya actually all love each other. Obnoxious isn't it? 

It's creation of hell, I agree.  This is Exhibit A to that and I agree to that too.

I didn't consider you to be a troll actually.  When you refused to agree to stop I think he made a valid observation that made me reconsider that.

Well your PR machine is in overdrive mode today, anything to one up me? I'll let you have it because you crave it so much. You wanna think something about me, you're free to do it anyway, not that I can stop you. But if you really want peace and truth, then you'll carefully reflect on how others behave and not just throw around random darts out of your firepit.

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

If that wasn’t already the case I would be looking in to it because it’s an awesome idea. 

Well, if you do decide to do that at some point, just make sure everyone knows it was my idea.  Or else I might sue you.  Cause it's my intellectual property.

2 minutes ago, Reena said:

Well your PR machine is in overdrive mode today, anything to one up me? I'll let you have it because you crave it so much. You wanna think something about me, you're free to do it anyway, not that I can stop you. But if you really want peace and truth, then you'll carefully reflect on how others behave and not just throw around random darts out of your firepit.

For the love of God just stop.  You're only proving what's been said.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

For the love of God just stop.

I can say the same about you.

You start something. I already told you to take a break from bulldozing me. You simply don't wanna take the offer.

I don't want fights with you. Why is this so hard for you to see?

6 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Phil stop. 🫡🤣

This is like attacking the judge in court.  I mean it's like pushing pushing pushing.  Ad infinitum.  That's a quick way to end up in jail.  I mean it's like look, catch a clue.  Be civil.  I'm not taking myself off the hook here either.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor