I am the only conscious being in Universe

Alexander

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Yes, and there is nothing wrong with it, but it's not really the answer to my question.

What do you really want, above all else?

So you are expecting or demanding a certain answer which you anticipate from me and you want an answer you're looking for ? 

How can that be a genuine answer from my part ?what I really want or what you really want to hear ?

58 minutes ago, Alexander said:

It proves my point we only care about survival and reproduction.What spirituality man?

Funniest answer in the spiritually forum i have ever seen 😁😁🙏🙏👏👏👏

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Why?  Truth can't appear as a thought ?

Thought is the veil that hides truth.

You're using the veil to tie yourself in knots, hoping that the veil will finally show you the truth.

It won't . But what it will do, is keep veiling

2 hours ago, bnyland said:

Thought is the veil that hides truth.

You're using the veil to tie yourself in knots, hoping that the veil will finally show you the truth.

It won't . But what it will do, is keep veiling

Without or with veil you are living meaningless life like we all do.

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because solipsism is thinking . Without thinking there cannot be solipsism. But guess what ..that's also the case with nonduality.  All worldviews must be skewed.  However..some are more representative of truth than others . Solipsism is a very powerful Epistemological stance . You can never ever disprove it .

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Why?  Truth can't appear as a thought ?

No, truth cannot appear as a thought. 

Nonduality is neither a worldview nor thinking (not two!), therein solipsism is not a ‘powerful epistemological stance’, it’s delusion. 

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because solipsism is thinking . Without thinking there cannot be solipsism.

Right.

But guess what ..that's also the case with nonduality.  All worldviews must be skewed.

Non-duality is not a worldview, and it is equally unwise to hold it as one, because then it leads to solipsistic conclusions. The only reason you believe in solipsism is because you believe that you can think about non-duality. The assumption behind philosophical worldviews are the same, which is "I can imagine something true about experience."

Solipsism is a very powerful Epistemological stance .

If it goes away when you stop thinking about it, it is about as powerful as a unicorn, isn't it?

You can never ever disprove it .

You can't prove it either, you can only think about it. What do you use to prove or disprove a thought? More thoughts?

If I tell you: "There is an elephant which appears inside of your closet every time you are not perceiving it. Every time you try to view it, the elephant vanishes from your perception." You cannot disprove this either, but you can definitely turn it into a philosophy about how elephants are vanishing around you.

Edited by Enlightened Cat

Describe a thought.