I am the only conscious being in Universe

Alexander

45 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Do thoughts exist ? Yes .

No. Reference to thoughts is a communicative half step. Being is pure creativity-spontaneity. Awareness is aware of awareness. 

What is Truth ? That which exists. 

No. By default Truth doesn’t exist. Whatever is thought to exist is not ‘it’, and exists is a thought. 

Therefore Truth can take a form a thought. This is obvious as the sun in the afternoon. 

Form is a thought. There’s no such thing as “the sun”. It’s not the spoon that bends. Nothing could be more obvious. 

Debating, arguing, etc has an underlying theme of guilty or innocent, at fault or not at a fault, right or wrong, etc. These so called thoughts are movie. Innocence is the screen. Whatever it is my man, it is not your fault. 

@Orb A=A .law of identity. A thing is itseif . A thought Is just a thought  .

@Phil look Phil ..i don't buy this whole no separate self stuff with a spec of dust  .it's complete and utter nonsense. I exist.  Absolutely. Totally. In fact....I am the only thing that exists .

And the sun exists. Period .this is not negotiable.  Wake up from your nonduality fantasy. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

look Phil ..i don't buy this whole no separate self stuff with a spec of dust  .it's complete and utter nonsense. I exist.  Absolutely. Totally. In fact....I am the only thing that exists .

And the sun exists. Period .this is not negotiable.  Wake up from your nonduality fantasy. 

You do not have even the nail of your pinky toe in this Path yet.

You think watching Actualized videos and smoking salvia is something. It isn't.

There must be an effortless way.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

what exactly is meant by the no separate self stuff ?

Dream of separation.

https://acim.org/acim/chapter-2/the-origins-of-separation/en/s/61

Your entire life and the universe is a dream.

It seemingly began as there appeared a thought of "secondness". That thought was believed, and step by step it leads to a space-time universe where a you born and die as a body with a private mind.

It's a total fever dream and fundamentally suffering.

Acknowledgement of suffering is the first step to untangle the mess.

10 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Dream of separation.

https://acim.org/acim/chapter-2/the-origins-of-separation/en/s/61

Your entire life and the universe is a dream.

It seemingly began as there appeared a thought of "secondness". That thought was believed, and step by step it leads to a space-time universe where a you born and die as a body with a private mind.

It's a total fever dream and fundamentally suffering.

Acknowledgement of suffering is the first step to untangle the mess.

Question: when you say life is a dream are you speaking literally or figuratively/metaphorically?  Because do you notice that everything is itself and not some other thing ? A=A. 

What you described about the origin of my life or universe seems a bit off ..3 years old infants don't have idea who they are or what the world is ..but they Learn all that by society..parents ..and more importantly their own experiences and exploration of the world. 

Also ..elaborate more on how this "dream of separation " is the cause of suffering...my mom could die and I will experience suffering that has nothing to do with thoughts ..or separation ..or fabricated illusory identity .

14 minutes ago, Orb said:

That is more thoughts...

Truth is not arrived at from thinking.

Why?  Do you arrive that there exists a country called Japan by senses or by thought ?

15 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Someone here you wanna keep running in the hamster wheel? 

No sir . I'm trying to understand.  What is shared in this forum is considered mad talk to ordinary people. 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why?  Do you arrive that there exists a country called Japan by senses or by thought ?

No sir . I'm trying to understand.  What is shared in this forum is considered mad talk to ordinary people. 

The thought "Japan" isn't truth though. 

Trying to understand is more of the hamster wheel. 

Ah yes, one day when you collect enough data, enough knowledge, you'll finally be enlightened....

♾️

44 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil I apologise for my tone .

Thanks & no worries at all! 

Maybe there’s some discordant emotion(s), stress, tension, etc behind that which there doesn’t have to be & it would be beneficial to explore, express & empty out / clear up / be freed of the discord. Only you can say brother. Uncovering intrinsic peace-happiness-love is really the only point. Not in an argument / trying to win a debate here. 😅 ♥️

Not meant in any sense ‘then you’d be better / more enlightened / more conscious / more awake’, just in terms of allowing more of your true nature, happiness, peacefulness, love, intelligence, etc. More peace of mind, more relaxed, clearer / less reactive experience / enjoying so called life more / attracting the relationships, experiences & ‘things’ you want more effortlessly & enjoyably. 

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Phil look Phil ..i don't buy this whole no separate self stuff with a spec of dust  .it's complete and utter nonsense. I exist.  Absolutely. Totally. In fact....I am the only thing that exists .

If you are the only thing that exists, by default of you being a thing, that means definable, finite, and that means there is some other thing or entity by which you’re discerning you are a thing. Try to see the kindergarten-level logic here. Definitely not meant in any insulting way, just, maybe you’ve gotten a little carried away with “existentialism” and “solipsism” etc. 

If you are the ‘only thing’, that would mean there isn’t, as ’this other thing’, existence. Nor ‘this other thing’, the sun. Nor ‘this other thing’, someone else who is or isn’t awake, or is or isn’t awake to certain levels or degrees, or ‘this other thing’ which knows this about, ‘these other things’ (beings, entities). 

Common. Sense. 

Because there is apparently only one “teacher” who rambles on endlessly in this uninspired insipid nonsensical prattle of an epistemology, at least consider what every other “teacher” ever said or is saying in this regard, and at least take five minutes to consider that’s actually just ‘normie’ thought attachment, belief, delusion.

This is not an accusation about a separate self, just a response to parroting delusion. A simple plea for intelligence. Consideration in regard to forsaking adopting a practice accredited with virtually countless & limitless mental, emotional & physiological benefits. Put another way, before you join in in throwing your health, well-being, and potential relationships in the garbage, at least take five minutes to actually contemplate what’s being said. Careful not to through simple common sense and obviousness out just to be liked, get a long, belong to a group or community or believe what someone is saying you know what I’m saying?

Much, much more so, please consider the simplicity & self-evidence of listening to feeling first, before, well-above and beyond what anybody is saying. Actually stop and think about what you’re saying about being the only thing, ideally before you say it. Just in case it isn’t clear / obvious - not for anyone else, not for this forum, for your own health, well-being & clarity (so to speak!). 

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Question: when you say life is a dream are you speaking literally or figuratively/metaphorically?  Because do you notice that everything is itself and not some other thing ? A=A. 

Whatever ticks your pickles. Would you rather be right, or at peace?

What doors are opened when it's actually considered that this is a dream and doesn't exist nor touches or affects Truth in any way?

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What you described about the origin of my life or universe seems a bit off ..3 years old infants don't have idea who they are or what the world is ..but they Learn all that by society..parents ..and more importantly their own experiences and exploration of the world. 

Not sure what you're asking. How does infants have anything to do with this?

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also ..elaborate more on how this "dream of separation " is the cause of suffering...my mom could die and I will experience suffering

Huh? 😂 Yeah, "my mom dying and me suffering" is the dream of separation.

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

3 years old infants don't have idea who they are or what the world is ..

Neither do you. 😂 

but they Learn all that by society..parents ..and more importantly their own experiences and exploration of the world. 

That’s an assumption. Learning, experiencing & exploring doesn’t require separate finite selves (self-evidently). 

Also ..elaborate more on how this "dream of separation " is the cause of suffering...my mom could die and I will experience suffering that has nothing to do with thoughts ..or separation ..or fabricated illusory identity .

It has everything to do with false identity. In that experiential context, yes, there would likely be much suffering. Yet - who is suffering? What is greif? Maybe don’t settle for narratives of separate selves learning, raising their consciousness, becoming enlightened etc, and instead inspect ‘for yourself’. 🙏🏼