Why is it so hard to love each other

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I haven't told you what my "paradigm" is, you just have a fantasy about who I and what I think.  And it's not "out there" lol, it's actually right here.  It's not a paradigm.   

The discussion was whether or not this is a dream - meaning it is made of Consciousness.   Do you concur or do you believe it is made of atoms or matter in some capacity.   And that matter is independent of one being conscious of it.  Meaning it could be out there beyond your perception- for itself.  Itself having no consciousness... Is that what you currently think is reality?

Edited by Robed Mystic

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

The discussion was whether or not this is a dream - meaning it is made of Consciousness.   Do you concur or do you believe it is made of atoms or matter in some capacity.   And that matter is independent of one being conscious of it.  Meaning it could be out there beyond your perception- for itself.  Itself having no consciousness... Is that would you currently think is reality?

I haven't the slightest idea what you're trying to ask.

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

You are so addicted that I see you clicking on online user list constantly.    Just to see who is online.  It's a real sickness.  

You had to be engaging in the same behavior to see that. 

This thread is art. Illustration of some kind. Set up, punch line. All in on the joke. 

Why is it so hard? Is it?

"You

create

it"

Is there an it or a you? 

Youtube Channel  

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

You had to be engaging in the same behavior to see that. 

This thread is art. Illustration of some kind. Set up, punch line. All in on the joke. 

Why is it so hard? Is it?

"You

create

it"

Is there an it or a you? 

What is reality? And don't give me some BS story.   Is it material or is it Consciousness?

52 minutes ago, Phil said:

GPT.  

Share that conversation.

"Predicting the widespread acceptance of certain concepts is challenging. The adoption of ideas depends on various factors such as cultural shifts, education, and societal dynamics. It's uncertain when the spheres you mentioned will become common knowledge, as it largely depends on evolving trends and the dissemination of information."

- GPT

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I might bnge but I'm not like you.

At least I can type. 

I hate to even give you the satisfaction of engaging in this odd line of argument you came up with, but I'm only on one forum, you're on at least 2?  And I'm not on it everyday.  But the more important question is who cares? Why is it relevant? 

16 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

At least I can type. 

I hate to even give you the satisfaction of engaging in this odd line of argument you came up with, but I'm only on one forum, you're on at least 2?  And I'm not on it everyday.  But the more important question is who cares? Why is it relevant? 

Who cares about anything then?  Who cares about the comment you made about myself and @Joseph Maynor?   Why is it relevant?  

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Look at what you've reduced me to.  I don't wanna be this petty.  In answer to who cares, nobody, there's nobody there to care. 

Screenshot_20240116-185629_Samsung Internet.jpg

I still wanna know @Mandy 's thoughts about reality.   I think she is seriously stuck between two paradigms.  The longer she Ingers here she will never know the Truth about reality. 

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

I still wanna know @Mandy 's thoughts about reality.   I think she is seriously stuck between two paradigms.  The longer she Ingers here she will never know the Truth about reality. 

You think that because you are working with a toddlers level of understanding, to be frank.  You can't explain Picasso to peewee herman. Actually that's way too much shade to throw at peewee, I just went for the silly sounding illiterative name.