Dealing with Existential Pessimism

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Ah here we go ..

Listen..do you admit the existence of pain and suffering in the world ?

Truth  is all-inclusive. 

Life is not all rainbows and butterflies...life is also dog shit ..plague ..cancer ..sickness..death .

Truth is not Good . Truth is neutral. It doesn't give a shit about your childish wishes of it being exclusively good .

This is what I realised as well. Clinging to nondual ideas and glimpses to avoid negativity is what seems to cause a lot of my problems in the first place.

13 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

That it's bullshit

Imagine if someone asked: "How is scientology bullshit?"

How would you answer?

"How is scientology not bullshit?" 😁

Where does the question whether scientology is bullshit or not even arise? Where does the idea that it might not be bullshit arise?

What makes the buddhism-meditation state-philosophy dude's quote seem like it might not be bullshit to you?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

Truth is neutral only conceptually, which isn’t per se truth at all, but conceptualization(s) & ignore-ance. 

When feeling & emotions are allowed, the concepts all fall apart, and the guidance felt is directly related to receiving what’s actually wanted. 

Don’t underestimate exposure to years of conceptualizing, nonsense, manipulation & deception. 

Ok I think it's time for me to take a long, long, break from this forum. Turns out i have a huge spiritual ego and I'm clinging to nondual concepts to avoid dealing with the fact that life can suck sometimes. Ultimately I don't know shit and I've just been fooling myself the whole time, thinking I was more spiritually developed than I really was just like I was on actualized.org.  I can't be doing this shit anymore because the negative consequences of this happen much faster with kundalini. Any glimpse of nonduality is just going to be something I cling to so theres not much point. I don't have the foundation to really integrate these teachings.

@spiritual dreams

That’s what I mean about years of exposure to conceptualizing. That isn’t spirituality. It’s more like Scientology.

There’s no such thing as someone spiritually developed or advanced, or integrating these teachings. All the levels, consciousness work, etc, is all manipulation. 

Emotions, like pessimism, are not existential. Feel free to blame that on this forum. Blame’s an emotion as well. Doesn’t feel as good as pessimism though. 

Try boredom. 

18 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

Ok I think it's time for me to take a long, long, break from this forum. Turns out i have a huge spiritual ego and I'm clinging to nondual concepts to avoid dealing with the fact that life can suck sometimes. Ultimately I don't know shit and I've just been fooling myself the whole time, thinking I was more spiritually developed than I really was just like I was on actualized.org.  I can't be doing this shit anymore because the negative consequences of this happen much faster with kundalini. Any glimpse of nonduality is just going to be something I cling to so theres not much point. I don't have the foundation to really integrate these teachings.

Foundation, integration, all necessary for development. You need not worry about any of it.

Youtube Channel  

25 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

Nah, you're doing great. You're a gazillion bucks.

There appear thoughts about a character in time who has spiritual ego and needs to work on foundation etc. but you're not that character. You're gazillion bucks.

Edited by Blessed2

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

38 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Nah, you're doing great. You're a gazillion bucks.

There appear thoughts about a character in time who has spiritual ego and needs to work on foundation etc. but you're not that character. You're gazillion bucks.

59 minutes ago, Phil said:

That’s what I mean about years of exposure to conceptualizing. That isn’t spirituality. It’s more like Scientology.

There’s no such thing as someone spiritually developed or advanced, or integrating these teachings. All the levels, consciousness work, etc, is all manipulation. 

45 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Foundation, integration, all necessary for development. You need not worry about any of it.

Thanks but this is just more shit im going to conceptualize and cling to.

4 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

Thanks but this is just more shit im going to conceptualize and cling to.

Conceptualize and cling away! Actually do that right now. Conceptualize and cling as well as you can.

24 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

theres a lot that needs to be unlearned.

There's a belief that a lot needs to be unlearned.

Who would you be without that belief? (Actually answer that question.)

Edited by Blessed2

This journey is entirely miraculous. You'd never expect the next turn.

In fact it's so miraculous that it isn't even a journey.

You gotta be ready to see a man walk on water.

Edited by Blessed2

29 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Phil @Blessed2 Thanks guys. This isn't pessimism, I actually feel better but I still feel that this kind of 'nothing to do, nowhere to be, there is no you' is probably not best for me at the moment. Thanks for the teachings and support. I may return occasionally or not, whatever feels right. 

🙏

Not sure where this “nothing to do” is coming from. Other than you’re saying it (obviously). 

Seems awfully pessimistic.