Arrogance & Humility.

They're based on comparison, and because there aren't two it's like a stumbling block that you end of tripping over in the dark. Neither is what's wanted. We want to play with others who challenge us and surprise us, we want to appreciate the apparent brilliance of everything and if we know where we and others stack up we temporarily cut ourselves off from a lot of appreciation, wonder and fun. 

Youtube Channel  

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Mandy

What about aside from a belief in others and arrogance & humility as comparisons of selves?

More so the direct experience of, as it relates to manifesting. 

Manifestation is observed/experience, and not actually about possession. I guess you could say that arrogance would the owning of, the attempt at possessing for oneself objects and concepts and humility would be the refusal of possession. Neither approach is slowing down or going back enough to question the validity of the possibility of possession or non possession. If the observation or experience is owned, that's alignment, if the concept is owned, not so much. If the observation/experience is disowned, not much, if it's owned, alignment. 

Youtube Channel  

20 hours ago, Phil said:

let’s discuss how arrogance & humility fit into the bigger picture.

I have no idea.

This subject feels like a "blind spot". Nothing comes to mind. Hard to even pinpoint what "arrogance" and "humility" really mean.

I'm experiencing the emotions irritation and pessimism.

If I didn't hold beliefs that might be described as "arrogant", I would be more open to seek help from certain professionals. Would also be more open with encounters with others, and forming friendships.

I can intuit that humility is "better" in terms of feeling good, but can't pinpoint exactly why. This is what I mean by 'blind spot'.

Humility is a "step back", openness, not knowing, outward oriented, zen circle, no knower.

Arrogance is step forward, knowing, inward oriented, no zen circle, knower.

Humility seems honest in this sense.

There must be an effortless way.

21 hours ago, Phil said:

For any brave souls interested in actually manifesting their desires, let’s discuss how arrogance & humility fit into the bigger picture. As always, all insightful contributions as well as questions are welcomed. 

Arrogance is resisting the current. 

Humility is going with the current. 

♾️

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

I have no idea.

This subject feels like a "blind spot". Nothing comes to mind. Hard to even pinpoint what "arrogance" and "humility" really mean.

I'm experiencing the emotions irritation and pessimism.

If I didn't hold beliefs that might be described as "arrogant", I would be more open to seek help from certain professionals. Would also be more open with encounters with others, and forming friendships.

I can intuit that humility is "better" in terms of feeling good, but can't pinpoint exactly why. This is what I mean by 'blind spot'.

Humility is a "step back", openness, not knowing, outward oriented, zen circle, no knower.

Arrogance is step forward, knowing, inward oriented, no zen circle, knower.

Humility seems honest in this sense.

Totally. It is very much like a blind spot and not at all easy to pin point. It ‘slips through the fingers’ and is tricky to grasp or grok. The topic, or ‘taking a look’ into these aspects can definitely be triggering & bring up irritation & pessimism. I think that’s like a clue as it relates to manifesting or consciously creating. I also totally agree these aspects of arrogance and humility are very related to intuition. 

I suspect there is something to humility being a step back & outward oriented… and arrogance being a step forward and inward oriented. That might be ‘on’, idk, but it doesn’t quite click. Maybe there’s a paradox at play in that regard, as it relates to manifesting desires ‘in the flesh’.

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

Arrogance is resisting the current. 

Humility is going with the current. 

That feels “warmer” but there still seems like there’s much we could unpack in regard to the topic generally speaking. 

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

There aren't separate "brave" or "unbrave" souls.  

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Arrogance and humility aren't 2 also.

There might even be dots which could connect & resonate between the topic and these comments arising. 

2 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I have a hunch that it's the other way around. Humility is a plus and arrogance minus in finding / attracting women. And I mean humility, not lack of confidence or self-esteem.

Females are survival creatures.Arrogant guy has it all together and it signals to her he is better fit in terms of survival than guy who has humility.

2 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Females are survival creatures.Arrogant guy has it all together and it signals to her he is better fit in terms of survival than guy who has humility.

What does arrogance look like in a situation like having a conversation while having drinks on a date?

How about humility?

What kind of things would the man with arrogance say vs. the man with humility?

There must be an effortless way.