Arrogance & Humility.

21 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Because as a man you need to have options and by attempting to disqualify her she gets hint she is not the only one which means you are pre selected by women making you a good catch for her.

Oh so the point is to seem like arrogant and selective, to her.

There must be an effortless way.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

With respect to manifesting what’s actually wanted, and reality being unconditional fubu… maybe there’s potential for ‘reality checks’ here, as to if your experience is a match to what’s wanted. Arrogance & humility might play a key role in that acknowledgment. 

I still didn't manifested all that I want and I don't believe in manifesting at all.I believe I am God dreaming all this shit up without a meaning behind it all.So arrogant or humble doesn't matter to me.I am mostly humble but when I get stuff that I want I will be arrogant.

12 minutes ago, Alexander said:

My own business that runs smoothly (it will start in spring of next year)

Beautiful wife

Kids

As God, without any meaning behind any of it… why not a carrot, a tire and a toothpick?

Also as God dreaming it up, why haven’t you dreamt those up already? 

What are you waiting for?

Also as God dreaming it up, why are you dreaming up schizoaffective disorder?

Why not just dream up that isn’t the case?

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

As God, without any meaning behind any of it… why not a carrot, a tire and a toothpick?

Also as God dreaming it up, why haven’t you dreamt those up already? 

What are you waiting for?

Also as God dreaming it up, why are you dreaming up schizoaffective disorder?

Why not just dream up that isn’t the case?

I have no explanations and I think 🤔 no one has.But I will give you benefit of a doubt and believe it is all 💕🙏 coming.

@Alexander

Sure but still… why not just dream it up?

I might be beating a dead horse here though, as you’ve mentioned arrogance & humility have nothing to do with manifesting… if I have it right… because you’re God who has schizoaffective disorder and has to work in time… dreaming it up… and this is just more thrilling. 

I would introspect as to if experiential reality is a match to preferences (desires, what’s wanted) and see about ‘getting out of my own way’. But since you’re God (etc) there really isn’t much to talk about in this thread in this regard.