Israel Gaza Conflict megathread - is there a possibility of world War 3?

fopylo

7 minutes ago, fopylo said:

It really is for entertainment. But when next thing you know is that it happens right next to you it becomes all of a sudden a survival game.

You can leave you're not in prison, if you all just left and left the authority get bombed alone it would be solved just return from where u all came from 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

30 minutes ago, fopylo said:

It really is for entertainment. But when next thing you know is that it happens right next to you it becomes all of a sudden a survival game.

Of course, then you should concern yourself with it and ensure your own safety. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Held as appropriate or not - justice is illusory.

The one feeling the burn is the one holding the hot coal. 

From who justice is sought, from whom is justice exacted?

If the outer wars are merely a reflection of the ‘inner holding’ - how would you even know?

What substitute or supplement for letting it go has been found in your journey thus far?

Nothing more than the burn, isn’t it so?

Termination: The act of ending something or the end of something.

Responsibility: Something that is your job or duty to deal with.

33 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

Fuck society

You are society lol 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

19 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

No I am not lol

You actually are. Identity is Culture or Society or Matrix. All fundamentally mean the same thing. I'll make a post sometime about the Nature of Identity and how it functions. It's not a singular entity nor is it something unique we all have, it's more of a concept that we are all reinforcing and "tapping into". It hasn't worked and will never work, and any solution from this will only create more problems/conditions.