Israel Gaza Conflict megathread - is there a possibility of world War 3?

fopylo

From what I've read it sounds like Tehran may have sanctioned the attack by Hamas as a way to try to keep Israel and Saudi Arabia from unifying more because they have been lately at the help of the west.

It appears to have worked for Turkey anyway, Erdogan just made quite a speech against western imperialism. I really oppose the west meddling in the middle east, imperialism needs to die, terrorist attacks will obviously continue until it does. Middle East conflict and the west's imperialism there is another primary reason I oppose oil. This is all from British imperialism and the Suez Canal to connect Europe and East Asia, Britain conquered Palestine and Egypt to control the transport region after France built the canal. Similar to Panama and American meddling in that region, it's imperialism.

I imagine others were like me when I heard the news, I thought this sort of thing was already a regular occurrence, I thought I heard of attacks between these two quite often, apparently it has not been to that scale I take it.

Edited by Devin

Let's discuss the ongoing Israel Gaza ongoing issue. 

I saw a video on this topic. State your beliefs and opinions on this topic. It can help us gather a better understanding of what's happening and the consequences. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

there will be no World War 3 there will be no Israel thats what will happen 

everyone who says Hamas is guilty what about the children and people who were killed in the past 50 years by Israel was there Hamas back then? Hamas was created bec of Israel's actions but the question is why did Israel do that bec some Jews are fucking zionist if they were just good human beings they would have opened the borders with Palestine and lived there like immigrants bec it was not their land but they so fucking sinful and corrupt to insane levels they're pure evil it's written in Quran by details how the Jews started and how they will end I encourage everyone to research why the Jews were getting kicked out literally from all of Europe they came to Muslims and they settled there bec Muslims have dignity and respect to everyone and they are paying the price now.

it's in their blood all the corruption and evil in the world they have insane hate for Arabs and Muslims for no fucking reason at all even for fucking CHILDREN thats mindblowing amount of hate but everything is according to gods plan they will pay the price too high they will go to the most levels of suffering possible and known to mankind.

at the end i would love to say fuck Israel i dont care if i get banned from this forum fuck everyone who supports israel there is not a single civilian from israel died in this war only the army and if you bring me any false news about israel civilians becing dead check your resources again stop being naive the truth is infornt of your eyes but youre so blind so corrupt.

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

On 11/9/2023 at 3:35 PM, Devin said:

I imagine others were like me when I heard the news, I thought this sort of thing was already a regular occurrence, I thought I heard of attacks between these two quite often, apparently it has not been to that scale I take it.

yeah, it was just Palastenian getting killed its normal right you hear it quite often, right? 

fuck the west media

@Omar Osama

The duality of good & bad or good & evil (people) are thoughts, beliefs, opinion. Obviously there are strong opinions, beliefs, and therefore unwarranted acts, harmful acts, unjustifiable acts, atrocious acts… but this doesn’t change the fact that the same infinite awareness is aware of all thoughts, opinions & beliefs. 

Harm, violence and war is appearance of peace (awareness).

Peace (awareness) can never be an outcome of harm, violence or war. 

Peace can no more be an outcome of harm, violence or war, any more than awareness can be an outcome of thoughts, beliefs or opinions.

God is a religious anthropomorphic personification of awareness. 

God is not aware of awareness; awareness is aware of God by any name. 

On 12/11/2023 at 6:44 PM, Phil said:

Peace can no more be an outcome of harm, violence or war, any more than awareness can be an outcome of thoughts, beliefs or opinions.

peace has never freed a country from an oppressor it has always been violence or  regression, peace only comes after you win 

@Omar Osama

Velvet Revolution (1989) in Czechoslovakia: Nonviolent protests led by Vaclav Havel ousted the communist regime.

People Power Revolution (1986) in the Philippines: Peaceful demonstrations forced Ferdinand Marcos to step down.

Arab Spring (2011) in Tunisia: Peaceful protests triggered the removal of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.

Egypt's 2011 revolution saw peaceful protests that led to the overthrow of President Hosni Mubarak.

But that isn’t what I’m saying really. Peace is innate to reality. Default. 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Velvet Revolution (1989) in Czechoslovakia: Nonviolent protests led by Vaclav Havel ousted the communist regime.

People Power Revolution (1986) in the Philippines: Peaceful demonstrations forced Ferdinand Marcos to step down.

Arab Spring (2011) in Tunisia: Peaceful protests triggered the removal of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali.

Egypt's 2011 revolution saw peaceful protests that led to the overthrow of President Hosni Mubarak.

that wasn't against a foreign country's oppressor it was against their own people so it must be less violent for sure