When will it end?

noomii

How do you know it feels very challenging, as compared to thoughts like I’m lazy, I experience anxiety & low moods, and it feels challenging aren’t what feels off?

27 minutes ago, noomii said:

I don't know.

What’s a word of when something seems true, but it’s recognized it’s not actually know to be true?

What’s a word, any word, for without-that-discord?

What’s another?

And another?

And another?

I don't notice fear that often when it comes to "doing wrong or being judged". It's more often guilt, unworthiness, insecurity or worry felt that I acknowledge everyday.

What about fear of realizing you’re not a mind reader, have no access to ‘other people’s thoughts’ and never did, and what’s felt is ‘your own’ judgment of ‘other people’ for what they might think or say?

What if, in that manor, guilt, unworthiness, insecurity and worry are all cover up, essentially victim mentality - feeling as I do because of other people (what they might think or say)?

Other than noticing the judgmental patterns of thought playing out, and feeling the guidance fully rather than believing about other people etc… what will resolve this suffering?

(Suffering as in non-local, unfindable, unsolvable… as distinct from localized pain in the body, yet not separate of.) 

Is fear actually noticed, felt, sometimes and not other times?

Or simply felt now, or not felt now?

Once in a while I dream about being hunted by bears or sometimes other animals and feeling a lot of fear. 

Very insightful.

What are these pointers about / pointing out…

For a dream lion, a real sword won’t do.

The snake is a rope.

One must open the closet, to see in fact it is empty.

Emptiness refers to a finite mind & objects; fullness, that which remains in the absence of.

To always write or say "I experience this emotion" feels off.

To always eat apples feels off as well. 

What about acknowledging emotional guidance if & when it’s felt? 

Which would only be, now. 

Feel more ‘on’?

I felt a lot of unworthiness and guilt when reading this, I just feel like I'm not good enough.

What about without two of you?

Without the the implied two selves, the one that feels like, and the second self, the ‘I’ of ‘I’m not good enough’?

Without “two selves”, what is it which is actually felt?

The model of awareness is aware of thoughts, perception and sensation is potentially clarifying… and can also be applied to earnest as compared to deflection and or projection, in that is this and the reading of this are unconditional, what is it which is felt as discordant?

I have just done my best all the time and really tried for a long time to resolve all of this, acknowledging emotions everyday and just focused on what feels loving. I feel very stuck and confused.

Who or what asserts upon you, requires you, to carry the story of a past and a separate self of thoughts into the present?

How exactly is doing your best, now, not enough?

If you were to ask me to also feel a rubber ball I’d say sure, you bet, throw it here.

What about ‘very stuck & confused’?

Maybe that’s not how you feel. Maybe, so to speak, it’s how ‘what you’re believin and or thinkin’ feels, which you could not throw to me. 

I can't be constantly aware of every single emotion I experience and be perfectly mindful.

How is present / the present not enough?

Where is ‘constantly’ - in the present?

Can you point to it?

How many thoughts are experienced ‘at a time’? 

In sincerity, can you focus on two distinct thoughts at the ‘same time’?

Or perhaps one thought, about a couple things or thoughts.

What if earnestly & sincerity are related to rumination, discord, and suffering?

Playing along, how might they be? 

I try to be mindful when I'm with family but most of the time I experience so much inner turmoil that I want to resolve first.

How do you absolutely know it’s related to family, not thoughts directly experienced about?

Sometimes most loving have been to not talk to them because I already experience overwhelmed emotionally.

Isolation could seem to make sense, if thoughts are believed, vs felt. 

Which strikes you as wiser, healthier, indicative of well-being & the true nature… believing thoughts about direct experience, or believing whatever is found to be actual, or, true of direct experience - regardless and in spite of any beliefs?

Being mindful of how I feel feels like work and effort so I prioritize what I want to resolve emotionally first. That happens to be the emotions related to productivity.

If ‘being mindful feels like work and effort’… 

How does the thought, ‘being mindful feels like work and effort’ - feel ?

Is that really mindfulness?

How are emotions related to productivity - and not thoughts about productivity?

35 minutes ago, noomii said:

I think this was an attempt to try to prove my worth lol

To who?

37 minutes ago, noomii said:

That's not what I meant when I wrote "aware".

On 11/3/2023 at 11:57 AM, noomii said:

I'm aware of how beliefs or emotional suppression can impact the ability to focus but I'm also open to how adrenal glands, heavy metals or gut health could impact it.

The beauty & freedom only awareness is aware, is that there isn’t, in accordance with direct experience, a ‘separate self’ which ‘has an ability to focus’.

37 minutes ago, noomii said:

This is what's making me confused about what causes disease. If I was letting go all the time, questioned all beliefs and was only focused on whats wanted, would I not attract any kind of disease or bodily issue, no matter what it is? Not even things that seem to have nothing to do with me, like food poisoning, heavy metals or being attacked by an animal?

When is the thought ‘all the time’ actually experienced?

The bear attack I get was the content of a dream.

Where, when, from who, did the content of heavy metals first come about?

And if there is an experience of food poisoning, where, when, from who, did the content first come about?

By ‘first come about’, I mean in ‘your’ direct experience, not as in historically.  

2 hours ago, noomii said:

My nutritionist was right because one of the substances I used I don't tolerate and I developed Candida over-growth. Which must be the worst digestion issue I've ever had.
I've experienced anxiety and low mood when eating food I don't tolerate for a long time, but when I got candida overgrowth it became even worse because then I could feel that kind of anxiety and low mood even when I'm not eating (when I experience candida flare), and it feels connected with the candida. Now I don't tolerate any kinds of sugar, not even a few blueberries. And I haven't used that substance in a few months and I haven't eaten any sugars (only veggies with very low sugar content), so the symptoms from candida feel calmer but it still seem to flare up if I happen to eat some berries.

I don't even feel like going through this detox because it feels very challenging.

What does your diet mostly consist of? I know that when you're already taking in too much information it can feel really overwhelming but seriously, check out the Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal book. NOT his podcasts, videos, talks. Anyway, I too thought that sugars and fruit sugars were contributing to candida and yeast and was told that my whole life, but no. When I cut out oils and fats and add in a lot of bananas, dates, papaya, and yeast or candida stuff goes away entirely within two or three days. It's really refined flours and oils that are driving it. In my experience if you COMBINE refined or simple sugars and oils, you're going to have the most issues, if you stick with one or the other it's much better, and I've tried both, but the salts and high protein of the low carb option was like the nail in the coffin for the digestive issues, in my experience. The mostly raw fruit and veggie route is preferable for digestive issues and mental health general happiness, calmness and wellbeing in my opinion.  The thing I love about the Cleanse to Heal book, is you do the cleanse, you clean up your regular diet and when you start to feel symptoms again, you just repeat the cleanse. It's also a huge support for the adrenals. 

Youtube Channel  

On 11/1/2023 at 11:09 PM, Blessed2 said:

"To have, give all to all."

Take yourself & your goals out of the equation.

Serve others.

See the people around you and wonder what it is they want. What are their dreams & desires? Imagine them getting what they want. Imagine how good they would feel if/when they had it.

Be there for others. Be there to make someone else's day better. No matter who. No matter if they "deserve it".

Do to others as you'd like to be done for you. Be here for others. Live to help others.

"See everyone as your mother. Serve them like your mother. When you see the whole world as the mother, the ego falls away."

When I give or help others, I tend to do it out of feeling guilt and because I want to be liked. I think about what I will get out of it. The past months I have thought that I should help and give more just so that I will attract more and get what I want. 

I usually just feel that helping others feels like effort and work. 

I guess sometimes helping just comes naturally because I care about people and some things can feel easy. But I seem egocentric in many cases too.

On 10/31/2023 at 10:37 AM, noomii said:

Suffering and work just seems endless and I just want it all to end. 

I hate working/putting in effort and I'm incredibly lazy.

For money I don't even work and I live on welfare even though I can't do that much longer. I don't even feel like working towards something I'm passionate about because that just gives me more work.

Spiritual work just seems endless too. Suffering seems endless and it worries me that I will live in this hamsterwheel forever.

It just seems like there's discordant work and suffering no matter what I will do.

What if time isn’t actually passing, and the belief that it is, is the ‘off ness’ felt… and it’s skewing, basically, everything else?

For money I don't even work and I live on welfare even though I can't do that much longer. I don't even feel like working towards something I'm passionate about because that just gives me more work.

Spiritual work just seems endless too. Suffering seems endless and it worries me that I will live in this hamsterwheel forever.

It just seems like there's discordant work and suffering no matter what I will do.

Take it step by step and the suffering will fade away: 

1. Take a step back and look at what was typed out, are you actually inside these sentences? Read those sentences and see if you are really in them. 

2. Feel the relief of just recognizing that you are not inside of the thoughts arising and the sentences typed out here. 

3. Stay in this relief, just chill out in it. The work will be done when it is done. The spiritual work isn't actually work but is a letting go and listening to the guidance of sensation (These thoughts dont feel good, which is a good sign I can let them go. Oh this fear/anger/sadness is arising, this is a great opportunity to sit down, relax, and feel this emotion completely because the "loudness" of this sensation is a sign it wants to be listened to...)

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

20 hours ago, Mandy said:

What does your diet mostly consist of?

I eat most veggies low in sugars, most greens, red meat sometimes, a few kinds of legumes, buckwheat, smaller amounts of quinoa, citrus fruits, nuts, seeds, olive & coconut oil.

No gluten, rice, potatoes and most beans.

I've been eating a lot of oats and eggs but I don't feel good from it anymore.

I don't eat refined flours but I do eat oils and fat like avocado, olive, coconut oil. Is even that kind of fat contributing to candida?

When I cut out oils and fats and add in a lot of bananas, dates, papaya, and yeast or candida stuff goes away entirely within two or three days. 

That almost sound too good to be true. 

I didn't tolerate bananas or dates before the candida infection either. Hopefully this time is different. ☺️

Is it possible to find the content online or do I need the book?

NOT his podcasts, videos, talks. 

Why?

2 minutes ago, noomii said:

I eat most veggies low in sugars, most greens, red meat sometimes, a few kinds of legumes, buckwheat, smaller amounts of quinoa, citrus fruits, nuts, seeds, olive & coconut oil.

No gluten, rice, potatoes and most beans.

I've been eating a lot of oats and eggs but I don't feel good from it anymore.

☺️

Not a nutritionist or doctor but I'd try cutting the red meat, the eggs, the oils, the quinoa, most of the nuts, seeds and oils and seeing how you feel. Potatoes are good for most and smaller amounts of oats only if they are gluten free. I find rice is fine in small amounts, too, just not ideal. You don't have to do it forever, just see how you feel. I wouldn't even touch bananas for years because they gave me stomach aches, but after doing the cleanse I eat more than one daily never had the stomachaches and my digestion hasn't been better. 🤷‍♀️

8 minutes ago, noomii said:

Is it possible to find the content online or do I need the book?

Why?

I'd  suggest just getting the book. 

More and more he seems to be struggling with ownership of his own intuition as well as perfectionism and and uses his online platforms to vent this under the guise of some heroic persona with the mission of helping people. It's confusing and distracting especially to people dealing with health issues. However the core of his suggestions seems to be incredibly helpful for most and in practice. I'd just suggest sticking to the book and avoiding the cult dynamics around the personality behind it. The Cleanse to Heal book and The Life Changing Foods books are the best and all that's really worth the investment in my experience. But do what you like! 

Youtube Channel  

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Not a nutritionist or doctor but I'd try cutting the red meat, the eggs, the oils, the quinoa, most of the nuts, seeds and oils and seeing how you feel. Potatoes are good for most and smaller amounts of oats only if they are gluten free. I find rice is fine in small amounts, too, just not ideal. You don't have to do it forever, just see how you feel. I wouldn't even touch bananas for years because they gave me stomach aches, but after doing the cleanse I eat more than one daily never had the stomachaches and my digestion hasn't been better. 🤷‍♀️

Ok, will try it. Is this a diet from the book?

Why no nuts or seeds? What kind of nuts are ok?

What protein do you eat?

I seem to feel the best when I eat high protein and low carb.

34 minutes ago, noomii said:

Ok, will try it. Is this a diet from the book?

Why no nuts or seeds? What kind of nuts are ok?

What protein do you eat?

I seem to feel the best when I eat high protein and low carb.

Not a diet, but a set instruction for a time period. I do the 3 6 9 cleanse from the book which is the main one, (it's a 9 day cleanse) from time to time and generally eat a lot more fresh fruits and veggies, and a lot less fat and added salt since starting them. The cleanse is a lot to learn at first, and requires a juicer for celery juice. Happy to help with anything if you want to do it. What I love about it, is that it eases you into it, it's never a sudden change. So you get the benefits of the cleanse without ruining your adrenals, or upsetting hormones/cycles, etc. 

When not on the cleanse I pretty much follow a gluten free vegan diet except I eat fish, so for protein I eat vegan protein powders, wild caught salmon and sardines and mostly lentils, some garbanzo beans. I used to eat a lot of butter on veggies and red meat, and eggs made me sick unless they were in baking, so I only ate them in baked stuff, but when I cut out those things entirely a lot of the chronic pain in my back/stomach went away. It was to the point where I had to stop running and I'm back to doing that whenever I want. I eat pumpkin seeds, almonds and cashews when I want them, I love them, but it's a recipe for instant weight gain for me no matter what else I'm eating, and they seem hard to digest. So I try to just sprinkle a few on salads once in a while as a treat. I'm not too militant, but I do feel like I'm overeating or not eating clean, or can't fight off a lingering virus, I do the cleanse and so far it works every time. Another thing it does is keep you optimally hydrated for 9 days straight which I think few of us ever get the chance at otherwise, just because life, busyness, etc. 

Everyone is different, and I think our diets are always evolving and meant to, so make sure you test out the waters for yourself, pay attention to how you feel first and foremost over believing some dude or lady and anyone in between. 🙂

Youtube Channel  

18 hours ago, Devin said:

@noomii what do you like to do?

I like being with friends, going to parties, being in nature, travel to new places, experience new scary & fun things, listen to live music.

😊

18 hours ago, Orb said:

Take it step by step and the suffering will fade away: 

1. Take a step back and look at what was typed out, are you actually inside these sentences? Read those sentences and see if you are really in them. 

2. Feel the relief of just recognizing that you are not inside of the thoughts arising and the sentences typed out here. 

3. Stay in this relief, just chill out in it. The work will be done when it is done. The spiritual work isn't actually work but is a letting go and listening to the guidance of sensation (These thoughts dont feel good, which is a good sign I can let them go. Oh this fear/anger/sadness is arising, this is a great opportunity to sit down, relax, and feel this emotion completely because the "loudness" of this sensation is a sign it wants to be listened to...)

Thank you for this 🙂

21 minutes ago, noomii said:

I like being with friends, going to parties, being in nature, travel to new places, experience new scary & fun things, listen to live music.

😊

Do you think you would want to do that all the time, or take a break from it once in a while, and just do something routine, that gives a sense of ability in your life?

Sounds like you need a lot more of what you like in the short term, but long term possibly just a little more, work can become a cathartic chore once you figure out the motions and dynamic, it's nice actually, like the old 'chop wood and tote the water'.

I think telling everyone that they need to meet their full potential is something that backfires, your career doesn't really matter, don't put so much stock in it that it brings on anxiety, anyone should be happy flipping burgers for the rest of their life.

Edited by Devin

17 hours ago, Mandy said:

Not a diet, but a set instruction for a time period. I do the 3 6 9 cleanse from the book which is the main one, (it's a 9 day cleanse) from time to time and generally eat a lot more fresh fruits and veggies, and a lot less fat and added salt since starting them. The cleanse is a lot to learn at first, and requires a juicer for celery juice. Happy to help with anything if you want to do it. What I love about it, is that it eases you into it, it's never a sudden change. So you get the benefits of the cleanse without ruining your adrenals, or upsetting hormones/cycles, etc. 

When not on the cleanse I pretty much follow a gluten free vegan diet except I eat fish, so for protein I eat vegan protein powders, wild caught salmon and sardines and mostly lentils, some garbanzo beans. I used to eat a lot of butter on veggies and red meat, and eggs made me sick unless they were in baking, so I only ate them in baked stuff, but when I cut out those things entirely a lot of the chronic pain in my back/stomach went away. It was to the point where I had to stop running and I'm back to doing that whenever I want. I eat pumpkin seeds, almonds and cashews when I want them, I love them, but it's a recipe for instant weight gain for me no matter what else I'm eating, and they seem hard to digest. So I try to just sprinkle a few on salads once in a while as a treat. I'm not too militant, but I do feel like I'm overeating or not eating clean, or can't fight off a lingering virus, I do the cleanse and so far it works every time. Another thing it does is keep you optimally hydrated for 9 days straight which I think few of us ever get the chance at otherwise, just because life, busyness, etc. 

Everyone is different, and I think our diets are always evolving and meant to, so make sure you test out the waters for yourself, pay attention to how you feel first and foremost over believing some dude or lady and anyone in between. 🙂

So there are different kinds of cleanses depending on what suits me?

Even if I would feel worse when cutting out the foods you suggested, is it still worth it to get the book?

I've tried celery juice for one week when I was a lot more burnt out, I felt better but then it started to feel bad after one week, maybe it was too much for my gut. I didn't have a juicer, I just mixed it with a bit of water and then I used a towel to filter it.

3 minutes ago, noomii said:

So there are different kinds of cleanses depending on what suits me?

Even if I would feel worse when cutting out the foods you suggested, is it still worth it to get the book?

I've tried celery juice for one week when I was a lot more burnt out, I felt better but then it started to feel bad after one week, maybe it was too much for my gut. I didn't have a juicer, I just mixed it with a bit of water and then I used a towel to filter it.

There's advanced and easier variations and there's the heavy metal detox one, which is just a long term morning cleanse. 

No idea, you gotta feel into that for yourself. I initially thought I wouldn't be able to handle any of the stuff especially in the quantities I was supposed to be eating but the end result was that it ended up at least assisting a lot in long term healing what was the problem in the first place. That's just my experience though. 

You don't want to mix the celery juice with water, it's gotta be straight. If you don't have a juicer, I'd just add some plain celery to your diet, but of course it has too much fiber to be able to eat a whole bunch in one day. 

Youtube Channel  

Makes sense though doesn’t it?

If the ‘problem’ & question is ‘when will it end’, and the answer is there already isn’t time passing, there’s actually no problem.

If there’s no time passing, suffering isn’t endless at all. Suffering is experienced or not, but only now.

Therein what’s wanted to ‘end’ is believing discordant feeling thoughts, namely about time.

If there isn’t time, then you are not in time. Thus, there is no you putting in any effort whatsoever, nor is there a you which is lazy in any way. Again, only the thoughts that there is. Thoughts which seem to be believed. Beliefs. 

If there isn’t time, and you’re not in time, it’s not true that ‘I can’t do that much longer’. Government assisted funds may or may not run out or no longer be offered - but, without time, the ‘you’ of ‘I can’t do that much longer’ is again, thoughts, and not per say you as in a self. Thus, the falsity, and much more relevantly, the discord or suffering, is that of misidentification, via believing, self referential thoughts.

You, as in that which is actual and not a product of a believing of thoughts, is not limited by thoughts, about a ‘separate’ or ‘second’ self. In simple words, you are fully capable, and not lazy, and thus a solution isn’t per se being found in all the ‘places’ being looked in (toxic metals, diet, etc, etc, etc). 

The ‘place’ to look, would be beliefs which feel discordant. 

The “solution” to which there is not a “problem”, would be meditation - as the not-believing-thoughts option, (not to imply that there is a separate self believing thoughts). 

More so even, without believing in time, it would (already is, but thoughts, beliefs, obscure) be clear there is no actual experience of a you which does, or doesn’t, work. There might be an experience of work, and or not work per se, but there isn’t an experience of a you, working and or not working. 

It also couldn’t be true, that “I don’t even feel like working…”, as there are not ‘two you’s’, one which knows what the other feels like or doesn’t feel like. It’s a thought about  a second self which doesn’t exist. Like unicorn. “Unicorn don’t even feel like working”. The discord isn’t the working, it’s the unicorn. You aren’t a unicorn, even if it’s believed you are. 

If there isn’t time, spiritual work can not rightfully be said to be ‘endless’, nor can suffering. 

“It worries me” is a thought about a me. The “me” a thought is about, can not be the me which is prior to, and aware of, the thought. Thus worry, an emotion, is experienced - yet not the “me” implied, which “worries”. 

If there is not time, there is not “forever”, Thus, the ‘hamster wheel’ is actually more akin to ‘monkey mind’, as that of thoughts and the believing of thoughts, for which there is meditation. More so, an experience of overlooking the ‘separate’ or ‘second’ “self” of thoughts, and therein, not acknowledging the emotions experienced.

So it could be said in truth, what’s wanted is meditation and acknowledging, allowing & expressing the emotions that are actually being experienced, and that would be the end of the suffering, as the suffering amounts to no more than aversion from… meditation, and feeling emotions, which amounts to no longer believing there is a second self, which ‘worries’. 

As there is no ‘separate’ or ‘second’ “self” in time, there is no one foe whom there is “discordant work”. That thought is felt as discordant, yet is not discordant for ‘someone’. 

It’s discordant to you, awareness. 

Without time, there is no self in time, and thus there is no ‘doer’. So again, the “self” referential aspect of the thought “no matter what I do” is what’s discordant, is the suffering… and acknowledging “self” referential thoughts, meditation, and expressing emotions would be the very ‘end of suffering’, sought. 

Maybe you don’t have time for this “stuff” (meditation, expression, inspecting limiting beliefs)?

Or maybe with meditation, expression & inspection, there wouldn’t be self referential thoughts, ‘hamster wheel’, ‘monkey mind’, and therein there wound’s be an experience of emotional suppression ‘anymore’. 

Maybe it would even be clear there never was - there was only the beliefs, and not even, because time ‘was’ - is - a belief. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Makes sense though doesn’t it?

If the ‘problem’ & question is ‘when will it end’, and the answer is there already isn’t time passing, there’s actually no problem.

If there’s no time passing, suffering isn’t endless at all. Suffering is experienced or not, but only now.

Therein what’s wanted to ‘end’ is believing discordant feeling thoughts, namely about time.

If there isn’t time, then you are not in time. Thus, there is no you putting in any effort whatsoever, nor is there a you which is lazy in any way. Again, only the thoughts that there is. Thoughts which seem to be believed. Beliefs. 

If there isn’t time, and you’re not in time, it’s not true that ‘I can’t do that much longer’. Government assisted funds may or may not run out or no longer be offered - but, without time, the ‘you’ of ‘I can’t do that much longer’ is again, thoughts, and not per say you as in a self. Thus, the falsity, and much more relevantly, the discord or suffering, is that of misidentification, via believing, self referential thoughts.

You, as in that which is actual and not a product of a believing of thoughts, is not limited by thoughts, about a ‘separate’ or ‘second’ self. In simple words, you are fully capable, and not lazy, and thus a solution isn’t per se being found in all the ‘places’ being looked in (toxic metals, diet, etc, etc, etc). 

The ‘place’ to look, would be beliefs which feel discordant. 

The “solution” to which there is not a “problem”, would be meditation - as the not-believing-thoughts option, (not to imply that there is a separate self believing thoughts). 

More so even, without believing in time, it would (already is, but thoughts, beliefs, obscure) be clear there is no actual experience of a you which does, or doesn’t, work. There might be an experience of work, and or not work per se, but there isn’t an experience of a you, working and or not working. 

It also couldn’t be true, that “I don’t even feel like working…”, as there are not ‘two you’s’, one which knows what the other feels like or doesn’t feel like. It’s a thought about  a second self which doesn’t exist. Like unicorn. “Unicorn don’t even feel like working”. The discord isn’t the working, it’s the unicorn. You aren’t a unicorn, even if it’s believed you are. 

If there isn’t time, spiritual work can not rightfully be said to be ‘endless’, nor can suffering. 

“It worries me” is a thought about a me. The “me” a thought is about, can not be the me which is prior to, and aware of, the thought. Thus worry, an emotion, is experienced - yet not the “me” implied, which “worries”. 

If there is not time, there is not “forever”, Thus, the ‘hamster wheel’ is actually more akin to ‘monkey mind’, as that of thoughts and the believing of thoughts, for which there is meditation. More so, an experience of overlooking the ‘separate’ or ‘second’ “self” of thoughts, and therein, not acknowledging the emotions experienced.

So it could be said in truth, what’s wanted is meditation and acknowledging, allowing & expressing the emotions that are actually being experienced, and that would be the end of the suffering, as the suffering amounts to no more than aversion from… meditation, and feeling emotions, which amounts to no longer believing there is a second self, which ‘worries’. 

As there is no ‘separate’ or ‘second’ “self” in time, there is no one foe whom there is “discordant work”. That thought is felt as discordant, yet is not discordant for ‘someone’. 

It’s discordant to you, awareness. 

Without time, there is no self in time, and thus there is no ‘doer’. So again, the “self” referential aspect of the thought “no matter what I do” is what’s discordant, is the suffering… and acknowledging “self” referential thoughts, meditation, and expressing emotions would be the very ‘end of suffering’, sought. 

Maybe you don’t have time for this “stuff” (meditation, expression, inspecting limiting beliefs)?

Or maybe with meditation, expression & inspection, there wouldn’t be self referential thoughts, ‘hamster wheel’, ‘monkey mind’, and therein there wound’s be an experience of emotional suppression ‘anymore’. 

Maybe it would even be clear there never was - there was only the beliefs, and not even, because time ‘was’ - is - a belief. 

Thank you for clarifying.

Sorry for lack of response. It just feels challenging to read and reflect on what's said. 

Beliefs like "there's something wrong with my cognition and focus", "I don't have time for this" and "I need more time".

I will let you know if any questions comes up.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:24 PM, Devin said:

Do you think you would want to do that all the time, or take a break from it once in a while, and just do something routine, that gives a sense of ability in your life?

Yeah, I want to do other stuff too. If I work I want to genuinely want it and feel good about it.

On 11/13/2023 at 6:08 AM, noomii said:

Yeah, I want to do other stuff too. If I work I want to genuinely want it and feel good about it.

Yeah that's some b.s. new age idea going around, "love your work", you'll never find work you love, you may find love for your work though. It doesn't matter what you do. This idea going around has so many young people screwed up though.

On 11/13/2023 at 3:08 PM, noomii said:

I battle with similar thoughts, beliefs and emotions, but what came to mind about this is that it kind of feels discordant to think that the good feeling / meaning comes from the work / carreer one has, rather than me being the source of the good feeling, regardless of what the work is.

Like... I've been trying to find "my thing" for years now. You know, like some people seem to have "their thing" like music, writing, sports, even math, technology or something like that. And often it seems like people even do "their thing" for living. I'd like for it all to be "easy" like that. To just have some kind of interest or a passion that I truly enjoy doing and maybe could even make it into a carreer.

But the more I try to find it, the more difficult and heavy it all becomes. I guess in other words, this way of approach just hasn't been working very well.

So maybe I could try something new... To see if the good feeling, meaning and passion wasn't in any specific activity / carreer, but in me. This approach seems a lot better, since if it's in me, if I'm the source, there is never shortage or lack.

There must be an effortless way.