When will it end?

noomii

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

you don't believe everyone has something unique to contribute to humanity?

My problem is with the emphasis on "figuring out what it is" or applying the notion to career to begin with. I would say everyone DOES contribute something unique to humanity.

Edited by Devin

On 11/4/2023 at 1:10 PM, Phil said:

Doctors do. If it’s a bodily issue allow the help of a doctor. As to changing the orientation, turning it all around, it’s a matter of no longer overlooking the truth. 

I talked to a nurse but I didn't get to see a doctor for adrenal glands and medication.

She just said that adrenal glands are not impacted by burnout and that I can have cognitive impairment and other symptoms from burnout for the rest of my life. That I just have to learn to live with it.

I didn't respond to her even though I thought she was wrong.

A few years ago I talked to another nurse at the same place about IBS and she said that there's no cure and that you have to live with it for the rest of your life.

Around the same time I talked to two different doctors about SIBO and they didn't even know what it was (after that I got a SIBO diagnosis from the private clinic).

On the bright side, I got an appointment to their new psychologist in January.

5 minutes ago, noomii said:

On the bright side, I got an appointment to their new psychologist in January.

That’s great to hear. When I was a kid a doctor told me & my mom that my body wasn’t producing pericardial effusion. After doing some tests the doctor later told us my life expectancy was around 1/4 of the average. I’ve also had cancer and ‘beat it’ twice. I’ve learned to listen to the diagnosis, yet never the prognosis. I’ve also found Louise Hay, The Roby chart and Reiki to be worthwhile. I’m not a very ‘learn to live with it’ kinda guy apparently. 

5 hours ago, Phil said:

That’s great to hear. When I was a kid a doctor told me & my mom that my body wasn’t producing pericardial effusion. After doing some tests the doctor later told us my life expectancy was around 1/4 of the average. I’ve also had cancer and ‘beat it’ twice. I’ve learned to listen to the diagnosis, yet never the prognosis. I’ve also found Louise Hay, The Roby chart and Reiki to be worthwhile. I’m not a very ‘learn to live with it’ kinda guy apparently. 

That's incredible 🤍