Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It's 5:47 AM and I am shocked that ot happened to me in my dream.Now everything makes sense.Nothing in life is impossible since I am the source of my life it sounds odd I know and really wierd.I will start caring about myself and everything in my life now because that's what I should do somehow.

The dream didn't showed me I am eternal but it showed me Infinity is static .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 I can't going to sleep now.Now I realize that all of my thinking was BS especially when it was about this.You have to experience it first hand.

First step is actual Self Love and I realised how arrogant I was on this forum, sorry all for that.I change myself amd my whole life will change and reflect that.WOW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Alexander what was the plot of the dream? 

I don't remember all I know I was experiencing myself as Infinity before I wake up.In that state I woke up from life and had all this realizations so I quickly wrote it here so that I don't forget.

I still am materialist and think my brain created this state.That's my explanation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alexander ☀️🙂 sounds amazing, im glad things have cleared up.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alexander infinity is not a state that arises and passes. It's actually the thought identification (Ego) that is a temporary "state".

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@Alexander infinity is not a state that arises and passes. It's actually the thought identification (Ego) that is a temporary "state".

You know what ,you are right.Even now I am that Infinity but I forget that.I now understand what spirituality points to.Without actual experience I couldn't understand @Phil now I do.

I felt most authentic then I ever in my life there was no hatred or bitterness or anything else negative then.

Everything is going to be fine.

I should focus on what I want and follow it with actions and Reality will accommodate to that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Orb There is this as only moment and it's Infinity and it's hard to wrap my head around this.Better to start thinking what I want to do in my life since reality will follow that and yes I am important same as everyone else.We are all free to be exactly how we are.I forgive anyone who hurted me and I allow everyone to be themselves.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alexander ♾️🙏

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You'll know you really got it when you don't even want to discuss it anymore because it's pointless.  You're only going to tread water, confuse others, and be stuck in the words that describe the very thing you discovered for real -- which is what it is to be.  

Well, you'll never know you got it. Might as well have a good ridiculously awesome time with it. That's all praise, creation and joy and sharing is about. 

 

“if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out”"- Jesus

 

How might it confuse others? 

 Youtube Channel  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Well, you'll never know you got it. Might as well have a good ridiculously awesome time with it. That's all praise, creation and joy and sharing is about. 

 

“if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out”"- Jesus

 

How might it confuse others? 


Only you can know you.  Thoughts can't doing your knowing you for you.  You don't catch fish by casting a line onto land.   You've gotta be in the water where fish are to catch fish. 

Great question.  I'm not objecting to your question, but I'm also trying to give you a response too.  I do appreciate this community for being a safe and positive place for people to explore the Divine.  There must and should be a place for people to do this work, so I get it.  But I think spiritual enlightenment is something very personal and something one realizes for themselves too. 

People have to get it for themselves.  You can't get it for other people, they have to do it.  Or they just get stuck in talking about it and chasing it.  That aspect saddens me to be honest.  I was there too.   It's tricky because you want to help people do the work, but you also don't want to hold them back from being free to be so to speak.

Edited by Joseph Maynor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:


Only you can know you.  Thoughts can't doing your knowing you for you.  You don't catch fish by casting a line onto land.   You've gotta be in the water where fish are to catch fish. 

Great question.  I'm not objecting to your question, but I'm also trying to give you a response too.  I do appreciate this community for being a safe and positive place for people to explore the Divine.  There must and should be a place for people to do this work, so I get it.  But I think spiritual enlightenment is something very personal and something one realizes for themselves too. 

People have to get it for themselves.  You can't get it for other people, they have to do it.  Or they just get stuck in talking about it and chasing it.  That aspect saddens me to be honest.  I was there too.   It's tricky because you want to help people do the work, but you also don't want to hold them back from being free to be so to speak.

How would you hold back someone's freedom to be? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.