5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Those minor differences can look huge when they're emphasized.  

This is why I go the opposite direction.  I assume we all disagree and am surprised when I find a similarity.

I did look for similarity before, but I've totally flipped on that recently.

Enlightenemnt is enlightenment.  There is ony one.  There can only be one.  

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Introspection is inward. It’s the examination of one’s own mental & emotional processes. What’s been said isn’t being heard through paradigms of teachers & students, separation, separate selves and purporting. Awakening is precisely not opinion, and awakening is that there is no “relative point of view” or authority. Oneness may seem to be, and contain hypocrisy, idk, but awakening, enlightenment, nonduality (this) however does not.  

Intrsopection is indeed inward.  You seem to use the word materialist paradigm alot, yet you claim that what is being said is not being heard through paradigms.  If what is said is not being filtered through paradigims, then don't compare the Materialst Paradigm to the Idealist Paradigm..  And, No awkening does not contain hypocrsy but you do....

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Enlightenemnt is enlightenment.  There is ony one.  There can only be one.  

I think of it as similar theme but endless variations.  It depends on how close you want to zoom in on differences.  I find I only feel the need to correct people when I feel defensive.  When I no longer feel defensive and I know what people are doing, I just leave them alone.  I actually celebrate difference if I can.  That allows everyone a space to do their work.  The cool thing is I’ve gotten to a point on here where I don’t feel defensive when someone challenges me spiritually.  I think this is because I know where they’re coming from and I’m secure in my own spirituality and the reasons for it.  Cool to see you off Leo’s forum.  I still go on there but since I can’t post I don’t have any relations with anyone on there anymore.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

26 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think of it as similar theme but endless variations.  It depends on how close you want to zoom in on differences.  I find I only feel the need to correct people when I feel defensive.  When I no longer feel defensive and I know what people are doing, I just leave them alone.  I actually celebrate difference if I can.  That allows everyone a space to do their work.  The cool thing is I’ve gotten to a point on here where I don’t feel defensive when someone challenges me spiritually.  I think this is because I know where they’re coming from and I’m secure in my own spirituality and the reasons for it.  Cool to see you off Leo’s forum.  I still go on there but since I can’t post I don’t have any relations with anyone on there anymore.

Yes it can have endless variations - but ultimately it is one awakening from this dream which we call reality.  There can only  be one awaekening from that.   I'm glad your here too - I've started to listen to your work and I appreciate it.   I haven't listened to the entire video on stage coral yet but I'm donig it - very interested and its totally cool that you went off the map and went beyond the traditional stages   For me, I stop at Turquose.  Because once you become a mystic honestly the rest is just childs play.  And I mean that sincerely.  There is a special appreciaition for Life that you get after that - because you understand that it is an illusion.   It will never be the same again.  But it will be far better.  There isn't anything that can really beat you after that - its just life hitting you with its punches.  But there isn't anything that can beat you.

Edited by Robed Mystic

8 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Intrsopection is indeed inward. 

8 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

…..You seem to use the word materialist paradigm alot, yet you claim that what is being said is not being heard through paradigms.  If what is said is not being filtered through paradigims, then don't compare the Materialst Paradigm to the Idealist Paradigm..  And, No awkening does not contain hypocrsy but you do....

This is what introspection’s for.