Yes, but that isn't typically what's pointed to when people talk about duality around here. The rainbow of colors is dualistic, yet it is whole and beautiful and serves creation. Mass shootings, racism, and self hatred, however, do not. Feeling guidance, rainbow = beautiful, choosing the red apples over the green apples because they make you happy, awesome, serves creation, feels good. Being fearful and resentful of someone based on the color of their skin, gender, or nationality, feels awful. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yeah that's why enlightenment if there is any is pointless chase for me.I see no point in realizing Consciousness is Infinite or any other realization,it has zero impact on my life.

The separate self can never realize consciousness is infinite. Because the holding of the separate self belief is actually what is veiling our Being

♾️

Just now, Alexander said:

I think living from Being or what's in our direct experience is quite limited not unlimited.

But it's the separate self implied by thoughts that is saying this 😂

The separate self of thoughts is like a lawyer, it finds all the little loop holes and excuses to continue suffering. 

Sitting down, with attention on breathing or sensation is the only remedy. No amount of thinking, philosophizing, or debating here is gonna do what meditation does. 

Because meditation is the absence of doing, efforting, arguing, mental masturbation, etc.

♾️

You can come to enjoy: 

Duality
Nonduality
The Marriage between Duality and Nonduality

And there's no hierarchy and there's no necessity of having all three needing to be in place either.  You could revolve around one, two, or three and be moving in and out of these constructs as well as your ego/soul/spirit explores what interests it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can come to enjoy the marriage between duality and nonduality.

There is no duality for nonduality to marry...there is no "other", it would be like marrying your own foot.

The thing you enjoy is the illusion that there is duality.  Which is sometimes enjoyable, and sometimes sucks a bag of dicks.  As long as there is the illusion of duality it will seem either enjoyable or miserable, that's the nature of the dualistic illusion.  It'll never stay enjoyable or shitty.  

Edited by Jonas Long

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

There is no duality for nonduality to marry...there is no "other", it would be like marrying your own foot.

The thing you enjoy is the illusion that there is duality.  Which is sometimes enjoyable, and sometimes sucks a bag of dicks.  As long as there is the illusion of duality it will seem either enjoyable or miserable, that's the nature of the dualistic illusion.  It'll never stay enjoyable or shitty.  

So what? Brother life consists of ups and downs there is beauty in "illusion".

44 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Alexander it's really that simple, so simple that the egos like no way there's gotta be something better...

And that's the suffering.

I don't suffer I am quite contempt right now.

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

So what? Brother life consists of ups and downs there is beauty in "illusion".

So nothing. Thats the illusion, and it's fine.  

3 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I don't suffer I am quite contempt right now.

Just wait a while. Lol

(BTW I know you meant "content", but the typo is telling, later you'll surely feel "contempt" as well)

Edited by Jonas Long

28 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

So says you.  I say what I said.  We don't need to determine who is right or wrong, unless you choose to do that.  And if so, that's your trip.  You don't need to be comparative.  Just find what resonates with you and share that.  Be constructive not destructive in motive if possible.  Playing the role of the cop giving someone a ticket is tiring and not necessary.  You don't need to compare with anyone to just say what you think is best and leave the criticism to others.  All we're doing is sharing our words here.  It's not that serious.  Create!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So says you.  I say what I said.  We don't need to determine who is right or wrong, unless you choose to do that.  And if so, that's your trip.  You don't need to be comparative.  Just find what resonates with you and share that.  Be constructive not destructive in motive if possible.

Your trip is the trip of separateness, which is the ultimate "trip" in that it departs from what is.

10 minutes ago, Orb said:

side eye.jpeg

Lol.I laughed so much but yes man I don't suffer.

16 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

So nothing. Thats the illusion, and it's fine.  

Just wait a while. Lol

(BTW I know you meant "content", but the typo is telling, later you'll surely feel "contempt" as well)

Wait for a while.My needs are all met and my desires are all materialistic and I don't have problems with that.