6 minutes ago, Devin said:

Okay change out all the " convincing" to "pointing" then

Neo advaitans try to "point" separate selves to try to realize that there aren't separate selves. That's contradictory and Schizophrenic.

Notice there was no engaging with the topic of meditating for 20-60 minutes, you didnt answer the question about whether you meditate on a daily basis. 

Aversion. 

Ironically trying to convince "others" to stay identified with thought activity and projecting that activity outward. 

When whats being pointed to in this thread is so simple it can be revealed right now this second if the armor is put down.

Edited by Orb

♾️

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Neo advaita, non duality, is about understanding. But peace passes all understanding. 

Again, not sure what this has to do with what was shared in this thread. All that's shared fundamentally is disidentifying from thought reveals our true nature. Our true nature is inherently peaceful. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

Notice there was no engaging with the topic of meditating for 20-60 minutes, you didnt answer the question about whether you meditate on a daily basis. 

Aversion. 

Ironically trying to convince "others" to stay identified with thought activity and projecting that activity out there. 

When whats being pointed to in this thread is so simple it can be revealed right now this second if the armor is put down.

Lol, Orb, Devin is not separate, there is no Devin to meditate. (Come on, stick to the script man!)

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Lol, Orb, Devin is not separate, there is no Devin to meditate. (Come on, stick to the script man!)

You see the only one going by the "Neo Advaita" script is you. No one here is speaking in this manner. 

This is the projection.

Edited by Orb

♾️

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

Again, not sure what this has to do with what was shared in this thread. All that's shared fundamentally is disidentifying from thought reveals our true nature. Our true nature is inherently peaceful. 

On 10/26/2023 at 8:37 AM, Alexander said:

I am enjoying dualistic thoughts.I enjoy being separate self dealing with others.I enjoy happiness chasing for new experiences and getting things.I enjoy life.

Op

The dude states he's at peace and all the narcissism does is come out and tell him, "ohh no no no, you need to understand!!"

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Orb, how can I meditate? That requires a separate self.

This is still the same projection, no one on this thread is speaking in this manner except you lol. No one here is purposefully being difficult with language like this. 

The separate self pointing is only brought up to help recognize that you (the Self) is not in thought. 

Can you actually answer the question please? 

Edited by Orb

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

This is still the same projection, no one on this thread is speaking in this manner except you lol. No one here is purposefully being difficult with language like this. 

The separate self pointing is only brought up to help recognize that you (the Self) is not in thought. 

Can you actually answer the question please? 

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Lol, huh? 

Orb, what is meditation, what exactly are you asking that I do by meditation?