Nonduality is not a prescriptive religion, like Christianity, maybe that's where the confusion is coming from?  It doesn't forbid anything or threaten punishment or tell you you're a sinner.  If you feel prosecuted by anything said here, it's some kind of projected inner guilt baggage from somewhere else.  Nobody is bad or wrong for thinking or doing anything.  It's just like, taking a step back, zooming out, and appreciating the ultimate lack of separateness which is normally taken for granted.  

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Nonduality is not a prescriptive religion, like Christianity, maybe that's where the confusion is coming from?  It doesn't forbid anything or threaten punishment or tell you you're a sinner.  If you feel prosecuted by anything said here, it's some kind of projected inner guilt baggage from somewhere else.  Nobody is bad or wrong for thinking or doing anything.  It's just like, taking a step back, zooming out, and appreciating the ultimate lack of separateness which is normally taken for granted.  

Which btw, even science is coming to this conclusion now, its not even that wacky or "out there" really. 

17 hours ago, Alexander said:

What if I say I am happy with thinker, you guys say it is an illusion but I am ok with him it doesn't cause me any suffering.Right this moment I am not experiencing any suffering despite thinking.Maybe you guys are wrong .

Every subject is worth appreciating, including the subject of yourself. There's no subject that's off limits. That doesn't mean there's really a subject/object separation or a real relationship between them though, there aren't actually two of you, one that can judge the other. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Phil said:

The one who can be happy is the “self” of thought. 

Why is that a problem.I am happy with illusion of separateness and personalities.All of the people are so why I would be something special.It's OK everything is OK.I see no problems with interacting with others and conditional happiness.

12 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Why is that a problem.I am happy with illusion of separateness and personalities.All of the people are so why I would be something special.It's OK everything is OK.I see no problems with interacting with others and conditional happiness.

From where does this alleged problem arise? Who is saying they’re something special? 

My way of "enjoying" duality would be to finish the process of reintegration of my personal unconsciouss. To heal all my wounds, let the Light shine through my shadows, so that i don't have to run away from my relative, hurt self by employing different defence strategies. Then my soul, a point value of the Supreme, could live in communion with the Supreme even on the "surface", in my daily life.

I intuit more and more, that my path is not merging with God, but to exist in communion with Him/Her.

So for me this would be a "sacred duality", and not egoic duality...