3 minutes ago, Orb said:

So with all of that delicious feeling, the warmth on the skin, the heart beating, the stillness within the vibration of the body in awareness. 

Imagine a thought comes up saying "I'm alexander". 

Which is your true nature? The Feeling described earlier, or the Alexander in the "I'm alexander" thought? 

It'd be pretty silly to actually believe you are inside that thought right?

Yeah you are right but thoughts are equally important as all of the sensations.They guide me through life other senations can just give informations to brain like pain for example that I need something to do about that.

7 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yeah you are right but thoughts are equally important as all of the sensations.They guide me through life other senations can just give informations to brain like pain for example that I need something to do about that.

It's not about what's important, it's about what is true (meaning: always the case, eternal, not in space or time or any idea). 

Self Realization is not about never having a thought again or demonizing thought. It's about recognition of our true nature. And therefore thoughts are no longer identified with.

♾️

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

It's not about what's important, it's about what is true (meaning: always the case, eternal, not in space or time or any idea). 

Self Realization is not about never having a thought again or demonizing thought. It's about recognition of our true nature. And therefore thoughts are no longer identified with.

But what's the point of self realization if it doesn't bring anything positive in our lifes.In life it is all about survival not about realizing what is true.

Keep in mind you might be wrong about all this.

5 minutes ago, Alexander said:

But what's the point of self realization if it doesn't bring anything positive in our lifes.In life it is all about survival not about realizing what is true.

The separate self is the cloud veiling the sunlight (happiness or what's referred to as "positive"). 

The belief here is that self realization should bring something positive into the separate selfs life. 

It is the opposite, Self Realization is the letting go of self referential thoughts (the cloud) and your true nature (happiness) is unveiled. 

The positivity wanted is actually from letting yourself go. (Yourself as in ego not the Self). And truly it does not come from anything it is our true nature always.

5 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Keep in mind you might be wrong about all this.

Only concepts can be correct or incorrect. What's being pointed to (Being/The Self) is beyond that. 

How can there be doubt that you ARE  😂😂

Edited by Orb

♾️

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

Self-realization will end the entire universe.

Life, time, space, birth, death, bodies, situations, happenings, logic... It will all be undone, never being done to begin with.

All suffering will be undone. All fear will be undone. All grief will be undone. All lack and limit will be undone.

Life, time, space, birth, death, bodies, situations, happenings, logic... This is the wheel of Samsara. It leads nowhere. It is nothing. It has no real function. God did not create any of it.

Samsara is a mere detour into believing thoughts, and suffering therein.

Self-realization, or truth-realization... Will end all suffering, and there will be limitless happiness / well-being forever.

Nothing will be lost, and everything will be gained. Relationships, sex, orgasm... And even better. Forever increasing.

"Life is suffering"  - The Buddha (Awake One)

The ego is that which cannot accept the truth, for it assumes the truth would be too good to be true.

There must be an effortless way.

14 hours ago, Alexander said:

I am enjoying dualistic thoughts.I enjoy being separate self dealing with others.I enjoy happiness chasing for new experiences and getting things.I enjoy life.

Non duality, neo advaita, is aversion, a 'spiritual ego', and it's simply proven; neo advaitans espouse their 'truths'..... to OTHER PEOPLE.

Seriously, you others need to talk to a therapist about this.

Just enjoy Alexander, these people are....

7 hours ago, Devin said:

Non duality, neo advaita, is aversion, a 'spiritual ego', and it's simply proven; neo advaitans espouse their 'truths'..... to OTHER PEOPLE.

Seriously, you others need to talk to a therapist about this.

Just enjoy Alexander, these people are....

This is a misinterpretation of what non duality points to. Talking to other people is not somehow a contradiction the way this is making it out to be. 

♾️

6 hours ago, Orb said:

This is a misinterpretation of what non duality points to. Talking to other people is not somehow a contradiction the way this is making it out to be. 

Saying there's not separate selves, then talking to separate selves trying to convince those separate selves that there are not separate selves is the epitome of contradiction and schizophrenia.

Why would someone that proclaims to not believe in separate selves, sit around half the day trying to convince OTHERS that there's not separate selves?

It's aversion, trying to hide from what is, not just accepting what is.

Why point to something for NOTHING SEPARATE to see the pointing to NOTHING because if it was something then it'd be separate.

It's trying to escape what is, rejecting what is, instead of embracing it and just enjoying it, it's trying to dissect and understand, under-stand, stand-under, as in..... SEPARATE.

Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV - Trust in the LORD with ...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid

Philippians 4:6–7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

Isaiah 55:12

“For you shall go out in joy

and be led forth in peace;

the mountains and the hills before you

shall break forth into singing,

and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands

Colossians 3:13–15

And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

Edited by Devin

@Devin If you want the simplest most straightforward pointer to whats being shared in this thread, without trying to be right or having to put down objections rooted in aversion, set your timer to 20-60 minutes, sit down and focus on breathing and/or sensation in the body. 

Do you have a daily meditation practice?

♾️

27 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's trying to escape what is, rejecting what is, instead of embracing it and just enjoying it, it's trying to dissect and understand, under-stand, stand-under, as in..... SEPARATE.

Pointing to  Being / The Self being prior to thoughts isn't trying to escape what is. Its the complete opposite 😄

The thought identification is being projected outward, no one here is trying to understand or convince people of anything, it's just a pointing towards what you are already. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

33 minutes ago, Devin said:

Saying there's not separate selves, then talking to separate selves trying to convince those separate selves that there are not separate selves is the epitome of contradiction and schizophrenia.

Why would someone that proclaims to not believe in separate selves, sit around half the day trying to convince OTHERS that there's not separate selves?

It's aversion, trying to hide from what is, not just accepting what is.

Why point to something for NOTHING SEPARATE to see the pointing to NOTHING because if it was something then it'd be separate.

Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV - Trust in the LORD with ...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid

Philippians 4:6–7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

Isaiah 55:12

“For you shall go out in joy

and be led forth in peace;

the mountains and the hills before you

shall break forth into singing,

and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands

Colossians 3:13–15

And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

What do those biblical quotes have to do with what the rest of your post seems to be saying? 

Edited by Jonas Long

28 minutes ago, Orb said:

Pointing to  Being / The Self being prior to thoughts isn't trying to escape what is. Its the complete opposite 😄

The thought identification is being projected outward, no one here is trying to understand or convince people of anything, it's just a pointing towards what you are already. 

Okay change out all the " convincing" to "pointing" then

Neo advaitans try to "point" separate selves to try to realize that there aren't separate selves. That's contradictory and Schizophrenic. Anyone that truly believes in that needs to seek a psychiatrist. But none of you do believe it, some are just repeating what others say, and the others are just narcissists.

Edited by Devin