It feels good to be conscious

Someone here

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Empty parroting of Willy Mother F’ing Wonka.

😂😂😂😂😂

Dude...this post is it.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Dude...this post is it.

I just typed "Willy  Wonka" auto fill somehow added mother f'ing.  I need this kind of punch up on everything I write....It did it again just now, that's crazy..

I keep trying to edit this post to remove mother f'ing...and it won't let me!  Every time I remove it and save it adds it again. 

Edited by Jonas Long

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Yeah, sure, so saying to someone from China " i understand you come from a culture where it is acceptable to drive bad, but please do not bring that here" isn't racist.

Listen, I understand you come from a culture where it is acceptable to have double standards against others but please do not bring that lens of viewing things here.

please see the Forum Guidelines

Mandy probably said that / misunderstood because he has showed conservative / patriarchal manners before.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I don't claim to be enlightened or awake.  So what that makes me? A seeker or a beginner on the path ..and the goal is achieving enlightenment. And likewise with any goal you set for yourself you have to put on the effort . Just like getting good grades in school. getting straight A’s in school,..getting high scores on standardized tests etc

"Seeker" is a thought. Yes .but only when the seeker realise this 😆 🤣 

These are the thoughts that prevent the "light" of "enlightenment".

This is the clouding. Yes, THIS. THESE BELIEFS.

LETTING GO THESE BELIEFS IS ENLIGHTENMENT.

YOU DO NOT GET ENLIGHTENED BY BELIEVING THESE THOUGHTS.

ENLIGHTENMENT IS UN-BELIEVING THOUGHTS AND NARRATIVES.

Ramana Maharshi "was" "enlightened" exactly because "he" did not believe such thoughts.

Ya think Ramana walked around thinking "enlightenment is the ultimate goal to achieve, I'll get there at some point in the future when I put in enough effort." ??

Edited by Blessed2

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Orb liberation is ending of suffering. 

Enlightenment is discovering Truth .

This is conjecture and is false. 

“They” are actually one and the same. Nonduality - not two.

There isn’t one without the other, there is the thought or belief or believed conjecture that there is… only via the overlooking of the separate self of thought. 

On 10/24/2023 at 4:17 PM, Someone here said:

I just am in a good mood rn . Everything feels magical and beautiful.  Existence is so beautiful.  Its astounding that anything exists at all . It feels good just to be conscious. Just to see this colorful world . The sun..the sea ..the moon..the stars ..the birds chirping early in the morning..etc 

It's soooo beautiful 😍

I love being conscious . Consciousness is mind-bogglingely beautiful. 

Cheers 🍻 

Generally - awesome. Great to hear.

Specifically, the great feeling, the magic, the beauty -  is ‘hijacked’ by the separate self (of thought). 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Blessed2 what is a thought? 

what is not a thought ?

Where do you draw the line ?

Is feeling a thought or is thought a feeling? 

Not sure how would you try to square these circles. 

The ‘hijacking’ leads to defense of the separate self (rather than inspection of the thoughts) with nonsense like “squaring these circles”. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

"They” are actually one and the same. Nonduality - not two.

There isn’t one without the other, there is the thought or belief or believed conjecture that there is… only via the overlooking of the separate self of thought. 

Lets agree to disagree then.

Enlightenment is full understanding of the causes of suffering and understanding the path to liberation from this suffering. Liberation is having actually overcome this suffering.

That's my take anyway.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Generally - awesome. Great to hear.

Specifically, the great feeling, the magic, the beauty -  is ‘hijacked’ by the separate self (of thought

No .

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

with nonsense 

Thanks .

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Let’s agree to disagree then.

Is it a sincere inquiry & conversation in that it’s about actually resolving suffering… and experiencing what you want in life?

Or a debate like conversation in which the point is who’s right?

Enlightenment is full understanding of the causes of suffering and understanding the path to liberation from this suffering. Liberation is having actually overcome this suffering.

What do you do when someone you’ve relied on for accurate information has been supplying you misinformation for their personal gain, and you firmly believe this is not the case?

That's my take anyway.

It isn’t though. 

Non-duality; not two. 

What’s beyond nonduality? 

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Blessed2 what is a thought? 

what is not a thought ?

Where do you draw the line ?

Is feeling a thought or is thought a feeling? 

I still remember the time when I used to believe that babies literally grow in the stomach and they come out from the butt, like poop. Made total sense.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Is it a sincere inquiry & conversation in that it’s about actually resolving suffering… and experiencing what you want in life?

Or a debate like conversation in which the point is who’s right

The former .

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

What do you do when someone you’ve relied on for accurate information has been supplying you misinformation for their personal gain, and you firmly believe this is not the case?

For starter..Let go of Leo out of your head .

Secondly ..how do I know you ain't doing the same ? You charge people for "awakening " sessions.  Don't tell me you don't use this stuff and string together bamboozling spiritual mumbo-jumbo as a business?  I know that you are rich and meet with millionaires (don't ask me how I know..cause I have a third eye chakra activation 😎 ).

😜 jk

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

What’s beyond nonduality?

Nonduality is a worldview.  Like any other worldview . It comes specially from Hindu tradition. And now everyone in the west is blabbering about it . I find it laughable. 

9 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I still remember the time when I used to believe that babies literally grow in the stomach and they come out from the butt, like poop. Made total sense.

With a little work..you can actually be funny .

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nonduality is a worldview.  Like any other worldview . It comes specially from Hindu tradition. And now everyone in the west is blabbering about it . I find it laughable. 

I actually made this point a while back and people thought I was being...something I forget what,.maybe racist or something like that, and then everyone started saying "namaste" to piss me off.  But it's true, westerners appropriating those words and styles and stuff look fucking stupid, imo.

Edited by Jonas Long

The former .

For starter..Let go of Leo out of your head .

The former is the recognition that is direct, and not the assumptive belief projected it seems to be.

Secondly ..how do I know you ain't doing the same ? You charge people for "awakening " sessions.  Don't tell me you don't use this stuff and string together bamboozling spiritual mumbo-jumbo as a business?  I know that you are rich and meet with millionaires (don't ask me how I know..cause I have a third eye chakra activation 😎 ).

😜 jk

I don’t.

Spiritual mumbo-jumbo is an egocentric reaction in defense of a separate self, which is of course aversion. It’s not from a perspective of disparaging something which isn’t understood, it’s from a perspective of understanding, overlooking the ignorance & suffering of believing so. As what’s being said is heard, the defense, and the suffering therein, and the ignorance from which the projection of ‘spiritual mumbo-jumbo’ arises, is dispelled. Liberation. 

Spirituality can be regarded as the inspection for what is absolutely true regardless of any and all conditions or circumstances. 

This is not remotely in the same ballpark as conditional happiness in a future.

‘You’ find it laughable in ‘your’ arrogance and reactive thinking, exactly like who came to mind. There are no coincidences. Willingness to notice this… ? Not yet, because that would be feeling. Nonduality means not two. How casually and flippantly you say what it is, overlooking the very word has already stated it is not that. There are no coincidences. This occurs precisely in accordance with the very conjecture you’re shared, specifically as that conjecture compares to meditation. The underlying aspect of why this continues to occur is aversion, indicative of conditioning, and a general avoidance of, via unwillingness for acknowledging emotions… while what hangs in the balance is what you actually want, and the manifesting of it. Coincidence? NO! 

But also, some people were just born to play the fool for others. Maybe in a next life the message will be heard. Who knows. 

23 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I actually made this point a while back and people thought I was being...something I forget what,.maybe racist or something like that, and then everyone started saying "namaste" to piss me off.  But it's true, westerners appropriating those words and styles and stuff look fucking stupid, imo.

We really shouldn't have ever let other cultures appropriate vaccines. Those are part of OUR culture. 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

We really shouldn't have ever let other cultures appropriate vaccines. Those are part of OUR culture. 

It's different.  Getting vaxxed isn't for the purpose of manufacturing an identity for yourself(although some people make being against them their identity).

I don't have a problem with having a sincere interest in eastern religion, it's the performative, doing for the sake of appearances, in lieu of an actual personality.  The shallow adopting of words and fashions that belong to another culture(especially one that is more disenfranchised than the one you come from).  It's like rich suburban white kids talking "gangster", with corn rows etc.

Edited by Jonas Long

Just now, Jonas Long said:

It's different.  Getting vaxxed isn't for the purpose of manufacturing an identity for yourself(although some people make being against them their identity).

Nonduality isn't for the purpose of creating an identity, if anything at all it's to nullify the one that was already assumed to be the case.  Look up the history of Nissargadatta, why he taught Westerners or better yet read some of the stuff he said that people recorded. 

Youtube Channel