It feels good to be conscious

Someone here

@Someone here you don't know your true nature because the true nature is already you. The key is meditation, and expression and releasing. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You are dead wrong . I'm not fucking enlightened.  I know because I'm not aware of my true nature .I don't have peace of mind . I said In OP that consciousness is beautiful..but consciousness can become hellish sometimes.  Reality is complex .the universe is playing games with us .

It's all based on "me and who I am". As long as you're willing to suffer to be right you'll suffer. When you realize there's no you to be right or wrong, and therefore no right or wrong or possibility of being right or wrong, there's no longer the willingness to believe a thought over feeling better. There's alignment but there isn't right or wrong anymore. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

The word literally means illusion..are you suggesting that reality is an illusion?

There seems to be more and less conscious people, states of consciousness, people and animals, even time and space etc. because you've closen your eyes from the true nature.

Yes, Maya doesn't exist. It's not a thing that exists, like darkness isn't a thing you see. Darkness is the lack of seeing.

When you close your eyes from the truth, it's """opposite""" seems to appear. That's how it seems like there's separate persons like Buddha and a drug addict of which the other one is enlightened and the other is not. That's how it seems like there's time and space. That's how it seems like there's lack and need. Cause you're seeing darkness, the """opposite""" of true nature.

This is just something to consider / contemplate. Not a debate or a metaphysical dogma. IMO it's a good pointer, but it probably takes some practice to really see what it's pointing to. Meditation is fundamental here.

"He who has found the world has found a corpse."  - Gospel of Thomas

"Disciples asked him: when will the new world come? When will the resurrection of the dead take place?

Jesus answered: the resurrection you seek has already come, but you do not recognize it." 

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

50 minutes ago, Mandy said:

There's no one to choose between them

Extremely narrow perspective. 

Obviously you exist .here you are! 

51 minutes ago, Mandy said:

and no choice

I have infinite will and choice .

51 minutes ago, Mandy said:

There's not even such a thing as importance outside of thought activity. 

Empty parroting of Phil.

9 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Love but you never hear of these guys because they are lacking real spiritual experiences they are so obsessed with thoughts and self.

Spiritual experiences are just experiences that allow for disidentification with thought. 

Then the separate self thoughts come up claiming the experience and calling it a spiritual experience. 

Then it uses the "spiritual experience" to brag to others and intimidate people into thinking they are inferior because they haven't had the experiences. 

Experience is the same as knowledge in this sense, it's a dick measuring contest. 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Someone here do you practice meditation on a daily basis? Meaning, focusing on breath/sensation for at least 10-20 minutes in the morning? 

@Alexander if "spiritual experience" is your measure of a legitimate teacher, you will be fooled by them all. 

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Empty parroting of Phil.

I understand that you come from a culture that has a caste system and where it is acceptable for women to be viewed as less than, but please do not bring that lens of viewing things here. 

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

There's not even such a thing as importance outside of thought activity. 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No.

I meditate before bed because there is nothing else to do. 

Okay, when the conceptualizing and philosophizing arise, set a timer for 20 minutes and meditate and watch as all of the questions/theories/arguments fade away.