Just now, Jonas Long said:

Like how Obama actually deported more immigrants than trump, but trump brags about it while Obamas deportation and drone strikes that killed innocent civilizations were done more discreetly?  More tastefully?

There can't be 100% evidence on this. This could easily be a conspiracy. At least to the naked eye, Obama seems like a leader and Trump a manipulative dictator. 

But what do I know right? I've been gullible and been manipulated so many times before. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Reena said:

There can't be 100% evidence on this. This could easily be a conspiracy. At least to the naked eye, Obama seems like a leader and Trump a manipulative dictator. 

But what do I know right? I've been gullible and been manipulated so many times before. 

It's not a conspiracy, you don't have to dig and fudge things to find any of this out, its a matter of straightforward public records.  The rhetoric might have you assume otherwise though.  

On 2/21/2024 at 4:10 PM, Jonas Long said:

I am.  It's my "insight".

I am!  How about this variant -- It Is!  That has a little different flavor but is similar.  That thing is!  This thing is -- or this thing which I designate as me is!  Those are common and useful linguistic structures.  But are they more than pointers?  It's a hard spiritual issue.  Thus the huge issue/problem of the self.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

15 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I am!  How about this variant -- It Is!  That has a little different flavor but is similar.  That thing is!  This thing is -- or this thing which I designate as me is!  Those are common and useful linguistic structures.  But are they more than pointers?  It's a hard spiritual issue.  Thus the huge issue/problem of the self.

It's not a huge issue/problem.  It's not even a small one.

@Reena

@Reena

I don't know if I've ever been a woman who hates men. But I have, for a while, harbored a lot of disdain and anger for the patriarchy😬.

Resolving any animosity towards men (which isn't really my thing, as I tend to single out and recognize immature males rather than stigmatizing the whole group) came down to two things:

Clearing out my insecurities, narratives, and all kinds of traumas that might make me more prone to attracting men with poorly integrated feminine traits. Working on my boundaries, finding a deeper sense of self-worth, and allowing myself to receive the truly good things in life seems to be yielding much better results.

Engaging with archetypes and learning to recognize healthy masculine characteristics. You can even experience significant transformation and healing through parasocial relationships, so I wouldn't hesitate to seek out positive male role models online and trust that you'll attract more of them into your life, whether as friends, colleagues, potential spouses, or whatever.

Truly, I now swiftly ignore any guy showing red flags. I regret this the most, as my intuition has always been correct in such matters, but often my unconscious would take over and keep me in a situation that wasn't worth it (patterns of trying to prove one's worth, feeling unworthy, suppressing one's power to manage someone's feelings, empathetic codependency, etc.).

Focusing and deciding to engage only with men who are treating you right is the way out. You can leave the other ones to their karmic shithole and prey they get out of it, eventually growing the pool of the healthy, nice men.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

I think this somewhat of a shadow issue because @Reena is quite Masculine herself.  So I think it says something more like she doesn't feel like her Masculine is allowed to exist and that's why she overdoes it.  She thinks the way she expresses the Masculine should not be hated.  She hates being told to hate the Masculine in herself basically.  It's interesting how these things get turned around and expressed a different way via shadow projection.  People don't have a problem with expression of the Masculine, what most people have a problem with expression of the Dark Masculine.  So, don't expect people to not have a problem with that expression.  Most people have the Dark Masculine in their shadow for good reason.  The Dark Masculine ends up conflicting with laws and a lot of those people do end up in jail or prison.  Kali ain't the Divine Masculine.  So if you go that route, yeah you're gonna get some natural blowback, especially if you're super aggressive about it and do it in public.  So I think there's some misplaced blaming occurring here that can be worked out and found out to be something entirely different than the way the issue is being framed.  It could also be that she doesn't like her Masculine side, has it in her shadow, and thus projects this hatred externally to "men" rather than looking at that side of herself that she's uncomfortable with and allowing to be part of herself.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You say that because you have the Masculine side of yourself in your shadow.  Your ego wants to identify as Feminine.

Rubbish. I need a more masculine man to recognize and understand my femininity and not someone like you who is gutless. For you everything is masculine because you lack empathy.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think this somewhat of a shadow issue because @Reena is quite Masculine herself.  So I think it says something more like she doesn't feel like her Masculine is allowed to exist and that's why she overdoes it.  She thinks the way she expresses the Masculine should not be hated.  She hates being told to hate the Masculine in herself basically.  It's interesting how these things get turned around and expressed a different way via shadow projection.  People don't have a problem with expression of the Masculine, what most people have a problem with expression of the Dark Masculine.  So, don't expect people to not have a problem with that expression.  Most people have the Dark Masculine in their shadow for good reason.  The Dark Masculine ends up conflicting with laws and a lot of those people do end up in jail or prison.  Kali ain't the Divine Masculine.  So if you go that route, yeah you're gonna get some natural blowback, especially if you're super aggressive about it and do it in public.  So I think there's some misplaced blaming occurring here that can be worked out and found out to be something entirely different than the way the issue is being framed.  It could also be that she doesn't like her Masculine side, has it in her shadow, and thus projects this hatred externally to "men" rather than looking at that side of herself that she's uncomfortable with and allowing to be part of herself.

The "Dark Masculine" is NOT in most people's shadow as 1) we currently live in a patriarchal society 2)  toxic masculinity is so rampant that it is both used in academic and media to describe a predominant problematic pattern in society.

Toxic masculinity is what is currently at the forefront.  From Trump to Peterson, to incels or the vibe at Actualized.org, all of that are exemple of it.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

On 2/23/2024 at 1:00 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

I say this because I have the Masculine side of myself in my shadow.  my ego wants to identify as Feminine.

On 2/23/2024 at 1:20 PM, Reena said:

Rubbish. I need a more masculine man to recognize and understand my femininity and not someone like me who is gutless. For me everything is masculine because I lack empathy.

Introspection is really the only ‘answer’ or resolve to re-creating conflict. 

10 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

How could they not be,  if there isn't a separation between self and other?

There is no self and other so therefor no separation. The belief about other will always come "from" you but might not be about "you" or your ego so to speak. Which makes no sense since that is what ego is, so you are right they must be.

But lets say i catch you stealing a book from a store. I call you a thief. That is projection, as there are no thiefs in actuality. But the projection is not about "me" like that as i have never stolen anything. You see my point?

4 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

There is no self and other so therefor no separation. The belief about other will always come "from" you but might not be about "you" or your ego so to speak. Which makes no sense since that is what ego is, so you are right they must be.

But lets say i catch you stealing a book from a store. I call you a thief. That is projection, as there are no thiefs in actuality. But the projection is not about "me" like that as i have never stolen anything. You see my point?

It would be about your belief in thieves. 

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It would be about your belief in thieves. 

Sure, but it wouldn't be helpful to inquire into "Do i believe i am a thief?" as was mentioned earlier in the thread. 

If i say you are way too feminine which is an obvious projection, does that mean i believe i am too feminine? That was my question i guess.

Edited by WhiteOwl

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl said:

Sure, but it wouldn't be helpful to inquire into "Do i believe i am a thief?" as was mentioned earlier in the thread. 

If i say you are way too feminine which is an obvious projection, does that mean i believe i am too feminine? That was my question i guess.

No, it means you believe femininity is a problem in some way.  

And the inquiry would be "why do I believe in thieves?" Re the first one.