Just now, Jonas Long said:

i hold no such belief.  you projected that onto me.  of course go out and flirt if you want to.  

But I didn't, in an earlier thread you specifically mocked me for wanting to do so, making it seem like I was on some cringe journey to become a player or something. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

what thread was that, and how did i mock you?  

It was one of the threads I ended up hiding because it became unproductive arguing. It was centered around pickup. 

I remember you posted some anime music track or something and implied I was somehow a weirdo for wanting to talk to women to sharpen my skills with them. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

18 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

fine.  tell me again, what is wrong with the advice i've given that goes against having that?

On 9/30/2023 at 4:10 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

With this body I was born with a predominant masculine energy 

And it seems raw attraction from males is that. Protection, leadership, owning them (in a positive way, not in an abusive way), to finally be able to let go and trust his man. To strength and confidence, raw power. Ok It makes sense, and is painful to see it, I never transmitted this values to most women. It makes sense most of them rejected me.

Now that I have accepted the hard truth I will be able to give them what they actually need. Before I used to judge "Alfa males" but I know realize it was a judgement towards masculine energy. Well, not more judgements. Some of us that have had problems with attracting females have to really embrace this energy and give it to them (females) finally. Accept the role they want. Make them feel safe and lead and "holded" between our arms. Of course this kind of narrative might not be like by some feminists but is where we are right now. I mean just look at the war, we are nowhere near a conscious planet yet. There is still the jungle rules, there are still wars, bullying...etc. and so female attraction goes still for the most basic important traits that will make them feel safe.

They care that you won't be a sissy bitch. They want a strong confident leadership Alfa man. Attraction of females is raw, crude, this is the jungle, if you don't give them what they actually need you don't matter.  

On 10/1/2023 at 7:42 PM, Jonas Long said:

STOP LISTENING TO PICKUP ARTISTS 

it's all bullshit, like ALL of it.

On 10/2/2023 at 11:14 AM, Jonas Long said:

It was about allowing yourself to embody more "feminine" qualities, and becoming more appealing that way.  Basically the antithesis to the subject of this thread, which you agreed with. 

Not against sex, against 'pickup', the machismo go get what you want.

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

It was one of the threads I ended up hiding because it became unproductive arguing. It was centered around pickup. 

I remember you posted some anime music track or something and implied I was somehow a weirdo for wanting to talk to women to sharpen my skills with them. 

well, i don't remember this, so i can't really address it.

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

yeah, i think "pickup" is sexist and predatory by definition.  

you can be masculine and go get what you want without being sexist and predatory.  i do it all the time. 

I think this is the same thing you do with spiritual teachers, any little thing that's wrong in the teaching "THROW THE BABY OUT WITH THE BATH WATER!!!!!!!"

3 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

lol who are these mystical teachers of pickup?  What false beliefs are they stripping away? 

It seems like the affirmation of false believes have been coming from your side of things here. 

I already posted all the false beliefs you posted, "It was about allowing yourself to embody more "feminine" qualities, and becoming more appealing that way.  Basically the antithesis to the subject of this thread, which you agreed with."

New age good, tradition baaaad!

Edited by Devin

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

I already posted all the false beliefs you posted, "It was about allowing yourself to embody more "feminine" qualities, and becoming more appealing that way.  Basically the antithesis to the subject of this thread, which you agreed with."

i wouldn't call that false.  it works for me.  the false belief is believing you have to be masculine, or have to be this or that.  the key word i used is "allowing".  i never say anywhere that you have to be anything, in fact i've regularly stated the opposite.  

27 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

i wouldn't call that false.  it works for me.  the false belief is believing you have to be masculine, or have to be this or that.  the key word i used is "allowing".  i never say anywhere that you have to be anything, in fact i've regularly stated the opposite.  

Lol, so if pickup artists say "allow yourself to embody more masculine qualities, and becoming more appealing that way. " That's okay but saying"women like men that embrace their masculinity" well now that's too gosh darn far!!!

Edited by Devin

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Lol, so if pickup artists say "allow yourself to embody more masculine qualities, and becoming more appealing that way. " That's okay but saying"women like men that embrace their masculinity" well now that's too gosh darn far!!!

either of those things are fine to say, and again, i never suggested anything to the contrary.

its the sexist, and predatory nature of the pickup rhetoric that i have a problem with.  

you are the one who responded "women don't like men like that".  i never said women like or don't like x,y, or z.

Edited by Jonas Long

Just now, Jonas Long said:

its the sexist, and predatory nature of the pickup rhetoric that i have a problem with.  

Yea I'd say most guys don't resonate with that rhetoric, most guys just want an awesome lady to cuddle/live with. 🥹