5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Would you (anyone) rather…

The highest consciousness… or… Disney love?

Love! 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

either of those things are fine to say, and again, i never suggested anything to the contrary.

its the sexist, and predatory nature of the pickup rhetoric that i have a problem with.  

you are the one who responded "women don't like men like that".  i never said women like or don't like x,y, or z.

You're the one that brought up pickup, no one suggested be sexist or predatory either, or anything close to that.

OP said 'women want strength and confidence in a man'

AOB responded "aaaahhhhhh, women love you as you are, aaaaahhhhh"

Orb said ' this girl just ghosted me'

AOB replies" people don't  exist!!, Gotta find the ONE!🌈🦄🧚‍♀️"

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

i don't think most of them do either.  in fact, most people in the world have probably never heard of pickup.  and somehow, life goes on.

Life does go on. I think joining a community and making friends there inevitably leads to finding a wife/husband. 

It's just that nowadays there's so many changes going on that I think a lot of the newer generations have kinda disconnected from community.

Community is so important, friends and family are so important. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Devin I'm just gonna manifest a girlfriend. I'm being serious btw...

According to a 2012 study by Statistic Brain, 53.25% of marriages are arranged worldwide. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Arranged marriage - Wikipedia

Even in Western European society, arranged marriages were the norm until the late 1700s, when "personal choice of partners had replaced arranged marriages as a social ideal, and individuals were encouraged to marry for love," according to Stephanie Coontz, author of "Marriage, a History."Jul 27, 2011

https://www.chicagotribune.com › c...

Arranged — not forced — marriages a good match in many cultures

Edited by Devin

Just now, Devin said:

According to a 2012 study by Statistic Brain, 53.25% of marriages are arranged worldwide. The global divorce rate for arranged marriages was 6.3%, which could be an indicator for the success rate of arranged marriages.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Arranged marriage - Wikipedia

didn't i make this exact point earlier?

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

You're the one that brought up pickup, no one suggested be sexist or predatory either, or anything close to that.

i told him to stop listening to pickup artists because he sounded exactly like someone who was suffering under the false beliefs brought on by listening to that type of rhetoric.

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

it seems like you are the only one who doesn't get it at this point.  and it seems like you won't, no matter how much explaining anyone does.  i fucking don't care whether or not you get it.

The op said embrace masculinity, you crucified him, then proceeded to yell new age feminities at me whilst I defend him.

Edited by Devin

Just now, Devin said:

The op said embrace masculinity, you crucified him, then proceeded to yell feminities at me whilst I defend him.

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

it seems like you are the only one who doesn't get it at this point.  and it seems like you won't, no matter how much explaining anyone does.  i fucking don't care whether or not you get it.

On 10/2/2023 at 11:14 AM, Jonas Long said:

It was about allowing yourself to embody more "feminine" qualities, and becoming more appealing that way.  Basically the antithesis to the subject of this thread, which you agreed with. 

The proof is in tha puden

Edited by Devin